The First Day Of Work

PACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT

 

She arrived exactly at 9:30 a.m., half an hour before she begin her first day of work as a Head Producer in YG Entertainment.

 

‘A new start, new life and a new beginning. YG, here I come.’

 

She spoke to herself as she exit the mint colored Porsche Boxster her father gave her as a present that morning.

She was invited to work with YG a year ago and she only accepted their invitation the week before.

As she enter the said building she flashed the security the ID she received that morning along with the necessary papers she was told to bring along. The Security gave her a map, a card key and some other papers which contain information about the place she was going to work for.

Her office was at the 3rd floor near the windows attached with a spacious lounge place and her own recording studio the next door. That floor was completely occupied by recording studios and producers who worked hard day and night for the very flourishing YG Ent.

While she was busy checking her office, she saw a white envelope sitting by the edge of her table, weighed down by a paperweight, that reads ‘Choi Dari’.

Hastily, she opened the envelope to find a letter from the boss who ruled the buiding she stood in.

 

To     :       Mrs. Choi Dari

 

From :       Mr. Yang Hyunsuk,

                CEO

    YG Entertainment.

Welcome to YG Family.

 

Thank you for choosing to work with us, we hope you give us your best potential while working with us.

 

I will be expecting you in my office before noon.

 

Once again, thank you for joining YG.

 

 

The letter contained a short and simple message. He was still the same Mr. President who picked up her broken self and gave her a home to run to.

 

 

*Flashback*

YG FAMILY CONCERT IN SEOUL
AFTER PARTY

The music was loud, the crowd was hot and the club was full. Everyone was having the best time of their lives as the two months long YG Family Asia Tour was finally over.

With the artist’s hard work, the dancer’s great contribution, the staff’s extra efforts and of course, the fan’s great participation, the Tour was a success.

The Boss took the center stage where he occupied himself in place of the DJ, turning on all the music that had been produced under his name.

 

He was proud to have so many talented artists rising under his care, his commitment and to have all the kids having fun under his supervision that night; his pride grew to another level.

He turned down the music and took the microphone and hushed everyone, starting his speech.

 

“Tonight, I hope you enjoy to your heart’s content. Drink as much as you want and dance as much as you desire. Just for tonight, let’s all have fun.”

He turned the music up again and allowed the next DJ to showcase his talents again.

 

 

As he stepped down into the crowd he bumped with a petite girl making her way into the DJ’s.

“Maybe one of the DJs”

He thought as he searched for a drink himself.

 

One song ended and the current DJ introduced the next in line, a female.

 

The girl DJ was definitely drunk judging from the way she swayed while making her way toward the DJ stand.

 

As she started turned up her music, he was enticed, tranced by the way the song caught onto him like a hook.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter