His life

PACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Him- Kwon Ji yong

Kwon Ji Yong was the only son of a very lovable and hardworking father. He grew up in a family of four with a loving older sister. He was brought up in a family who loved music and it was only natural that he was a music lover as well.

 

Kwon Da Yong, his father, was a music teacher in the local High School and he was a very caring husband as well as father. He majored in music and used to open a small music academy before he became a husband. When he married, life was harder but he strived hard to support the only family he had and was finally gifted with a daughter and a son.

 

 

Kwon Ji Min, his mother was also as kind hearted and loving as his father. She owned a small gallery which showcased small amount of the numerous paintings she drew. Although the gallery didn’t benefit her much, she continued on with it because Jiyong liked painting and her daughter would display her music skills which she had learnt over the week.

 

.

Kwon Dami was three years older than Jiyong and was a very kind sister. She took care of Jiyong whenever he got in trouble and helped him whenever he needed help in painting. She was interested in music, like her father, and was gifted with the said talent thanks to her father. She learnt to sharpen her music skills with her father as she went to the same school her father works at along with his little brother.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong was the youngest member of the family and received love from everyone. His father, mother and sisters took good care of him and spoiled him to the bone. Unlike his sister, he was neither talented nor artistic both in the fields of music and painting. But being brought up in a family full of music and art lovers, he soon loved music.

 

 

His parents took extra effort to teach him everything about music and art because he was so determined to excel in those fields. He had so much passion for music and that made him learn music faster than his peers. His father would make him write a song every two weeks and that helped him a lot. Although he was not born with it, with his father’s work, it built him to be better.

 

 

At the age of 11, he went to YG’s audition and successfully made through the audition. He met his now best friend, Tae Yang, during his audition. At first, he found it really hard to adjust as a trainee. He had to write two new songs every week and submit it to the President; it was really hard compared to writing new songs every two weeks with his father.

 

 

Sometimes, he missed his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter