Chapter 7 : The War part 2

Why I Love You?

*__________* POV :

 

“*__________*!!!!!!!!”

 

Just when the wolf teeth will bite me a shadow crashed into the wolf. 

 

“Bruak!!!!” that wolf crashed hard into a large tree.

 

My eyes that had blurred before now became clearagain. The wounds on my neck started to close. My bloods begin stops flowing.

 

“Aoouuuuuu.......” roar of the wolf's bounced off the walls of the gate make theforest atmosphere like a chaos. 

 

WhenI turned toward the wolf, I see Yoonho oppa was trying to hold the wolf's head tight.

 

The gray wolf was trying to bitehis sharp teeth to Yoonhoo oppa arm. I stormed straight towards thatwolf. 

 

I managed to catch the wolf's head and bite right in the neck. 

 

“AOOUU!!!!!” A moan from the gray wolves makes anyone ears who listen to his moan made their ears feel stiff.

 

After struggling for a about minute that gray wolf breathed hislastbreath. Fresh wolf blood was flowing from my mouth, thatblood feel in so disgusting in my mouth. But a sense of pride that comes tome bubble over broad because Isucceeded in killing a wolves with my own hands. A victory smile reachedmy lips slowly.

 

“Aooouuuu!!”  A brown wolf suddenly roars. It's roar like stabbing my heart, and suddenly the tears flowed and satisfied feeling an overwhelming it vanishedandreplaced with deep sadness feelings like I losing someone important. 

 

“Aaooouuu” that brown wolf roar again.

 

What’swiththis feeling? Ugghh ... It make my chest hurt andthenI fell to my knee, clutching my chestreally tight.

 

“*_______*~ah waegurae?” asked Yoonho oppa came towards me. My tears continued to flow. 

 

What's this? Why all of a sudden I'm crying?

 

 End of *_____* POV

 

Yoonho POV :

 

There was something wrong with *________* behavior. First, she smiled with satisfaction and now suddenly she was crying and clutching herchest like she is inpain. 

 

“*_______*~ah waegurae?” I asked her.

 

*______* not answeredmy question and she just kept herhead down. When I lifted her face towards me, I saw she was crying.

 

 “*_______*~ah.” I called her once again.

 

“Oppa....” At that time*______* answered me but she still crying.

 

“*________*~ah, waegurae? Gwaenchana yo?”.

 

“Oppa, why my hearthurt like this??”

 

I had no idea how I should answer *_____*questions because I also didn’tknow the answer. 

 

End Of Yoonho POV

 

Junsu POV :

I saw Junki Hyung died in front of me with my own eyes. Especially he killed by Hyerin, his own little sister. This scene made me cry. I don’tthink Hyerin can kill herown brother. 

 

“Aaooouuuu” I roar sadly because Junki Hyung died.

 

I looked toward Hyerin with full of hated. I see a satisfiedand victory smile spread across her lips. I'm about to attack herwhen suddenly I saw Hyerin fell to her knee, clutching herchesttightly. Then when tht vampire boy, Yoonho, walked towards her and lifted her face I saw hercry.

 

“Oppa, why my hearthurt like this??”I heard herask toYoonho, hertears continued to flow.

So she really forgotten with herown brother, Junki hyung. And shealsowasn’taware of having killed herown brother. From myside I saw Taechoen hyung, a black wolf that I hit earlier was getting ready to attack Hyerinagain. Taechoen hyung is Hyerin eldest brother. I can understand the anger that is currently perceived Taechoen hyung for the death of his brother. 

 

“AOOOU!!!” I heard the elder wolves roar. It means that we must go back because the Wolfs Clan fell that this wars take a lot of victims from our side.

 

I pushedTaechoen hyung to get into the forest. We were forced to leave Junki hyung body because we are not allowed to bring along his body ....