Chapter 6 : The War part 1

Why I Love You?

Yoonho POV :

“Ugh~... *_____* ~ah...” a moan was heard again and now that guy hug Hyerin’s waist and hug her head to closer to his neck.

 

*________*~ah if you know how much I love you. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for your life. I'll do anything to make you happy and make you always smile.

 

Suddenly I felt the presence of that wolves, Junsu, if I don’t wrong remember his name. His face was very scary like he will going to kill people.

 

“YAH!! What are you doing to HYERIN?!!” he asked.

 

What’s wrong with him? Why he continue to call *________*~ ah with Hyerin’s name?

 

“YAH!!!!!” he called once again.

 

This time *_______* stopped my blood and turned towards him, but I immediately hugged her waist.

 

“Why are you keep following me?! And once again, don’t call me HYERIN. My name *______*!! Yah, Are you deaf? How many times I have told you.” answered *____*~ ah.

 

That wolf was forcibly pulled away *_____*~ ah arm from me.

 

“YAH! What - are you doing?!” I said angrily.

 

“Let me go!!” said *______*~ ah followed with a growl.

 

“Hyerin” called that guy with frustrated.

 

“Enough!! Let go my hands! My name is not Hyerin! I warn you once again, I don’t want deal with you again, damn Werewolf!!” said *____*~ah then pulled my hands. “Ppalli (quick) oppa....”

 

When we were going past the wolf guy I whispered in his ear, "Once again I'll see you approaching *______* you'll die in my hands, dog."

 

End of Yoonho POV

 

Author POV :

It has been 3 weeks since that canteen and park incidents, and during this last week there were no accident between of them. Junsu hadn’t tried to approach *_______* again because when they accidentally met, *_____* always avoid him.

 

Until one day, when the 23rd day, the full moon day for the vampires, the day to commemorate the battle between Vampire clans and clan Werewolf. At that time the Vampire clans are holding a memorial ceremony until suddenly the bell rang in the northern region. The bell indicates the attack of Werewolf clans.

 

“Protect the Ladies!” yelled Jae Joong

 

End of author POV

 

*_____* POV :

In the middle of the ceremony all of a sudden the bell in the northern region rang, it indicates that the Werewolf clan was attacked us.

 

“Protect the Ladies!” yelled Jae Joong

 

I slipped out among that crowd. I also want to take a part in this battle. I wanted to take revenge for my mother death. I ran towards the north gate.

 

“*_______*!!!!” called Yoonho oppa.

 

“Oppa” I said.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I want to join in this battle.”

 

“Andwe(No).”

 

“Wae (why) oppa? I wanted to take revenge for oemma death. I don’t care even if oppa told me not this time.” I said then ran quickly leaving Yoonho oppa behind.

 

“*_____*!!!!! Come back here!!!!” called Yoonho oppa chasing after me.

 

‘Mianhae (I’m sorry) oppa’

 

Finally I reached the north gates, there are many people fought. I immediately went into that battle and there I saw that wolf boy, Junsu. He transform into a big-brown-wolf and immediately attacked Dongwon one of Yoonho oppa friends. That wolf bite his right neck.

 

Without thinking again I was immediately attacked him. I pulled his head forcefully from Dongwon oppa neck who is screaming in pain now. Once he released Dongwon oppa neck, I immediately threw that wolf and he immediately hit the big tree, and the tree was fall down immediately. He stood with much effort.

 

“Dongwon oppa, gwaenchanayo (are you okay)?” I asked looked down at Dongwon oppa and back to the wolf.

 

There was a roar of wolves from various directions, so I was a bit difficult to hear Dongwon oppa answer.

 

“Nde (Yes), gwaenchana (I’m okay). Gomawo yo (Thanks) *_______*~ah....”

 

“Ye (Yes) oppa.”

 

Suddenly there is a big-gray wolf run into me from my side and I was thrown into the trees that fallen directly because of my body.

 

“Damn!!”

 

“*______*!!!! *______*!!!!” I heard Yoonho oppa called my name among the crowd.

 

Suddenly, that gray-wolf was standing before me ready to jump and attack me. He directed his sharp fangs toward me. The battle began. I kicked and hit that wolf in his stomach and his head. I jumped from one tree to another tree to avoid his attacks and his deadly fangs.

 

When I was focused with that gray wolf, suddenly from behind me come again another black wolf and it success bite my neck. His sharp teeth stuck right in my neck. It feels so painful when his teeth penetrate into my skin. The black wolf threw me to the ground and he lifted me up again and finally he threw me towards the trees.

 

Fresh blood kept rushing out from my neck and my mouth. I was run out my energy to deal with 2 big wolfs in once. My breath became ragged because the collision that happened to me and I run out my energy, plus my blood flow to much that made me stand staggering. When I lifted my head, I saw 2 wolves running towards me ready to hit me again and then, out of nowhere a brown wolf rush up and hit the black wolf and the two of them fall down towards the tree. While the gray wolf continues to run and jump at this time, ready to bite me.

 

“*__________*!!!!!!!!”

 

-- To Be Continued --