Chapter 2 : The Attack!!

Why I Love You?

 

 

Yoonho POV :

I and *______*~ ah was shocked. We immediately sprinted down the stairs. She continues to hold my hands. I could feel *______*~ ah increasingly her grip in my arms.

When we arrived down stairsI see Lee Myon Seok, *_______*~ ah father, lying on the front door of the house. His clothes were badly damaged as torn and blood flowed freely from the feet and hands. He held by his friend Jang Yoo ~ sshi..

 

 “Appa (father)!!” *______*~ah immediately ran toward his father.

 

“Uncle!!!”

 

*______* POV :

 

“Appa!!”  I immediately ran toward my fatherwho was seriously injured. 

 

"Uncle!" Yoonho oppa shouted followed me from behind.

 

"Jang Yoo ~ sshi, what happened?! Why does appa like this?! Who, who did this?! Where is omma ?!!!!!!!" 

 

“*_______*~ah calm down” Yoonhoo oppa triying to calm me down.

 

"It happened when I, your father and your mother were patrolling down the south alley, suddenly we were met with some of the Werewolf group. The fight can’t even avoid, so we were fighting with them. But we were out of number; we were only three while they were nine. Your father was injured while protecting your mother.”Jang Yoo~sshi explained.

 

"Then where is my omma now?" I I asked, looking for any sign of my omma(mother).

 

Where is she?! Why she didn’t come home with dad!
 
Jang Yoo~sshi didn’t answer my question and just stay quiet.

 

"Jang Yoo ~ sshi, where is aunty?" asked Yoonho oppa once again.

 

"Mianhae *______*~ ah. We weren’t able to save your mother. She was killed during the fighting. Your father is failed to save her. "Jang Yoo~sshi answered with a deep low voice, tears dripped from his eyes.

 

 

"Andwe (No)!!!!!" I started to cry.

 

"Shush,shush…*_______*~ah, calm down." Yoonho oppa said while hugged me from behind. He supportedmy body that  almost fell.

 

 "Andwe !!!!! Omma will not dead!!!!"

 

I immediately ran out of the house. I didn’t believe that omma’s was dead, I'll look for her. Tears still dripped from my eyes.

 

"*________*~ah!" Yoonho oppa chased me out and held my arm tightly.

 

 "Oppa don’t hold me! I want to find omma! I don’t believe omma’s dead!"

 

"*_______*~ah. Your omma is already dead! Snap it! For this moment, uncle was needs you more to be at his side! Do you also want to lose your appa? "

 

"Oppa!" I hugged Yoonho oppa tightly and cried in his chest. My tears was wet his white shirt.

 

"Sssh Sssh ... *______*~ah, I will stay with you. Come on, we must back inside. We must treat your appa. " Oppa Yoonho said while my back, trying to calm me down.

Meanwhile in the castle of Vampire Prince:
 
Aouthor POV:
"Hyung!" Chang Min, the second Vampire Prince, shouted in the hallway of the kingdom. 

 

"Yes! Chang Min, why are you screaming like this? I’m not deaf!” Jae Joong the first prince said.

"Hyung, there had been reports from several guards said there has been attacked from Werewolf on the south gate. And *______*~ ah mother became one of their victims.”


"MWO(What)?!" said Jae Joong. "Why the damn Werewolf can enter our territory?"
 
"Hyung, what is this sign that they raise the war flag? They attack us first."
 
"Damn! If that's what they want, then I will also make a revenge on them!" said Jae Joong with clenched hands into a fist. "How is *______*~ ah condition?"
 
"At this time her father is severely injured. That’s all I know."
 
After hearing about that, Jae Joong leaved Chang Min immediately.


"Hyung, where are you going?" Asked Chang Min.
 
"*________*~ ah." Jae Joong said then left.

 

   

“Oppa! Waegure? (What’s wrong?)” Ask Maaya after Jae Joong gone.

 

“Chagiya….” said Chang Min come to his fience.

 

“Why Jae oppa rush like that? Where did he go?” 

 

“The Werewolf clan started moving and there had been reported attacks from the south. And *______*~ah mother became one of their victims. Jae Joong hyung now go to *_____*~ah house.” 

 

“OMO!!! Is *____* unnie okay now?”

 

“Now, her father is seriously injured. I just know about it.”

 

“Poor unnie. Oppa, it is going to be a big war once again?”

 

“I don’t know either chagiya.” said Chang Min with sigh.

 

“Oppa, I'm afraid the war like 50 years ago is going to happened again. Appa and my omma died during the war and I don’t want if I should to lose you now.” Maaya said fighting her tears.

 

“Calm down chagiya, I will never leave you alone. I’m here to protecting you. Don’t worry.” Chang Min said and then kissed her forehead.

 

“Oppa….”

===================================================================================================

Annyeong..^^

please comment and happy reading..^^