Chapter 1 : The Begining

Why I Love You?

Author POV:
Tonight full moon shines faintly as it is covered by a huge black cloud, so the moon is only visible portion of a quarter. In a house precisely in a dark room lay a man who fell asleep on a King sized bed. The man was not dead, just unconscious only. While in the corner there is someone who watched every incoming and outgoing breath is inhaled by the man who had fallen asleep.

She looked at him with her red eyes. It is impossible for ordinary people to be able to see when you in a dark room like this. But this dark room does not preclude a vampire eyes. Suddenly there are other people who break through the room. Stand right beside the person who is standing on the corner of the bed. His eyes were a dark red gander towards the man who fell asleep on the bed and then he looked at people who were at his side. He is very light footsteps once and do not generate any sound when he walked. His movement is also soft but very fast for a normal human.

"Yah ... *______*~ ah. What are you doing? Why you still haven’t that man blood? Would not you have been very thirsty?" Jung Yoonho, your elder cousin, whispering in your ear. You can feel his heavy breathe that strikes every corner of your ears.

“That man blood, I don’t like it. That smell, it makes me don’t want to drink it.”you said with a very low soft voice once. "I do not want to drink it."

Now Yoonho looked at your face, looking exactly towards your mouth. "But you are very thirsty, and you are very weak. Look at your eyes, it had turned white. "
 
You did not answer the question and decided to remain silent. You already do not drink blood for a long time since 3 days ago and now you feel the fire seemed to burn your throat, but you still would not drink the men blood in front of you. You open your mouth slightly and took out a sigh because it can not help being hot and dry in your throat.

Yoonho who hear your sigh feel very sorry for you, he knows exactly how it feels when the throat is hot and dry. Slowly he closed his face into your face and looked straight into your eyes before he hug you and whisper softly in your ear again.
 
"*_____*~ ah, I want you to my blood. I can not stand to see you suffer like this again." he whispered in your ear.

 "Annio oppa. I do not want." You said, rejecting his offer.

 “*_____*~ah, but I insist on it. I'll let you drink my blood only this once. Do it quick before I change my mind again.” he whispered softly in your ear.
 
Yoonho placed his neck in such a way that fits your mouth on his neck. He held you, pull you closer towards him. The thirst that you suffered for three days finally took control over your mind and body.Slowly you opened your mouth and pulled out your fangs. 

 “Oppa, mianhaeyo…” you said that word before finally dug your fangs in to his neck.

Fresh blood flowed in to your throat. You enjoyed each drop of it and slowly return your strength. You didn’t know you had drunk enough.

*_______* POV :

After I did not feel thirsty again I oppa’s neck to clean up the blood left in his neck. Now my eyes have changed to solid red after drinking oppa’s blood.

 “Oppa gomawo..” I said.

 "Ye .." Yoonho oppa lifted his face to my face. Now I could see a little pink in oppa’s eyes. "*_____*, wait. There’s something left in your mouth . " oppa wiped my lips with his hands and smiled briefly.

 “Oppa, you must drink some blood now. You must be feeling very weak. You can drink that person blood if you want. "I said holding oppa’s face and staring to his eyes.

 

 “Araso, araso. It’s not good to waste food.” Yoonho oppa said while his lips and winked his eye at me.

Then he walked carefully towards the guy who was slept on my bed. Soon I could hear that man scream and the blood that is being exploited. 

Yoonho POV :

I out that man’s blood. My blood that had drained slowly returns to normal. Once I satisfied drink his blood, I see towards that dried body which now lay on *________*~ ah bed.

 "Let me take care of his body later. Are you still thirsty *_______*~ ah?" I asked *_________*.

 "Annio oppa. That was enough." she said, smiling towards me. 

Seeing *_______*~ ah smile makes my heart pounding. During the 12 years I have tried to cover up my feelings towards her because I didn’t want to make it difficult with this feeling. Now just standing on her side and protect her already makes me very satisfied.

 I walked towards her and opened both of my hands. *______*~ ah jump straight into my arms.

 “Oppa.” she called me. 

“Hmmm….”

 "Don’t ever leave me, arasso?" 

"Ne. I will always be on your side." I said her hair.

"Promise me?" 

“Ne….”

Braak! Suddenly I heard the sound of  a door open.

--To be continued --