Chapter 4 : Unexpected Meeting

Why I Love You?

Junsu  POV :

 

“Ya!! Let *_______*~ah go, Werewolf!!” said a guy who suddenly hold my hand.

 

End of Junsu POV

 

*______* POV :

“Yoonho oppa!!” I said.

 

"I warn you once again, remove your hands from  *_______*!!" said Yoonho oppa.

 

“Who are you?” asked the guy who took off his arms held me.

 

"I'm her cousin ...."  said Yoonho oppa. 

 

Damn my first day at human school, I'd have to meet with the no shame Werewolf like him. If not for Appa and Prince Jae Joong who told me to come and study in this human world I wouldn’t want to.

 

[FLASH BACK]

 

Once my dad realized our family was called to the residence of the Prince's Palace. There was held a meeting of all vampires clan. Prince Jae Joong leaded the meeting this time.

 

"My brothers you must already know the incidentthat befall the Lee family. The Werewolf clan was already raising war against us. Because of that, we must protect our daughters from their clan." said Prince Jae Joong open talks.

 

 "Then what should we do, prince?" asked one of his clan members.

 

"We will send our daughters and hiding them in the human world. Of course we will send some guards for them. I don’t want to lose another one of our sisters. "

 

"I don’t want to go into the human world! I want to stay here to fight with you. "I argued.

 

“*______*~ah.” called my appa, his voice is still weak due to recovering.

 

“Andwe!!! This decision was unanimous. Prince Jae Joong had to decide." said the wise men of Babylon. 

 

“Annio!!” I stubborn said.

 

"*______*~ sshi, please don’t be so stubborn. It's also for the sake of the Clan. Especially you are Jae Joong hyung wife’s candidate. We don’t want something bad happened to you." said Prince Chang Min.

 

"Unnie, please understand our condition." said Princess Maaya. " I will go into the human world too with Chang Min."

 

"*_____*~ ah, don’t argue. It's for your safety. Oppa also don’t want anything bad happens to you. " Yoonho oppa whispered in my ear.

 

 "Arasso. Arraso. But I want Yoonho oppa go with me too as my guardian. How's that? "I asked. 

 

“Arasso. I agree.” said Prince Jae Joong.

 

“Kamshahamnida Your Highness.” said Yoonho oppa.

 

"Well starting tomorrow Princess Maaya, Prince Chang Min, Jung Yoonho, and Lee *______* will attend Kyonghi University.”

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

“Unnie!!” Maaya called.

 

"Stay away from me!" I told that guy, then I stand beside Yoonho oppa and he hugged my waist.

 

"We have nothing to do with you." Said Yoonho oppa then go from there.

 

End of *_____* POV

 

Junsu POV :

I see the girl who really looked like Hyerin go away. What's this? Why Hyerin reborn in a vampires clan. And who is that man? How dare he hug Hyerin’s waist?!

 

“Ya! Junsu, gwaenchana?” Yoochun asked who had been silent from the early.

 

“Ne, gwaenchana.” I say still a bit shocked.

 

"What is going on? Why are so many vampire clans in the human world? Then why do you call the vampire girl Hyerin? "

 

"I don’t know. Because I knew she was Hyerin. " 

 

"Eh?! Are you sure that girl is Hyerin? " 

 

"Ye. I'm sure of it. Although already 60 years passed but I still remember the faces and the smell of her body. "

 

"Huh? Looks like you're going to be difficult to get her. Especially she is in our clan's enemy. The elders would be against us all out, not to mention the guy who was next to her. Maybe he is her soul mate in this life. "

 

 "Andwe! In any birth, Hyerin is mine. I'll take her anyway."

 

“Yah! Stupid! You can’t force your will like that.”

 

"We'll see." I smiled sarcastically.

 

“Okay then, it’s up to you.”

 

End of Junsu POV

 

Yoochun POV :

I don’t know what he was thinking. Sometimes he's scary. What he wants he will definitely make it happen any way. And it has become my fate to always support him.

 

Although I've known him since childhood but sometimes I can’t understand his mind.

 

Suddenly I felt a strong pull from behind. I never felt like this before. I decided to turn round and I saw a young girl who was running towards me.

 

“Yah! Watch out!" scream that girl.

 

Bruak!!!

 

We collided and fell. That girl winced in pain as she fell because she fell in her .

 

“Gwaenchana?” I asked her.

 

“Ne, gwaenchana. Mianhaeyo.”

 

“Ye.”

 

When our eyes met, I feel my heart beating very fast. What's this? Why do I feel attracted towards this girl?

 

End of Yoochun POV

 

-- To Be Continue --