Chapter 5 : Who is he?!!

Why I Love You?

Yoochun POV :

“Kamshahamnida.” said that girl.

 

“Ye. Just be careful next time.” I said.

 

“Ne.”

 

"Well! Hye Jin! If you do not get back here we'll go late to the next class. You will make Ms. Jang angry again. " called one of the girls from across the corridor.

 

“Arasso! Sorry, but I must to get going now.” said that girl than go after said her gretting first.

 

I kept looking towards the girl, until Junsu nudged my shoulder.

 

“Yah! Yoochun~ah, don’t drydreaming again,arrasso? What’s wrong with you?”

 

I don’t know I was confused too. Ah, never mind. Let's go to our first class, we'll be late. " I pulled Junsu to our first class.

 

I will find why my heart beating so fast later.

 

"Hmm ... Hye Jin ... so that's her name." I said, half-whispered and smiled to myself.

 

"Uh? You said something Yoochun ~ ah?" asked Junsu.

 

“Huh? Annio.”

 

Junsu looked at me quizzically and I could tell his eyes said 'you're-so-weird'. And I can only give my innocencesmile.

 

End of Yoochun POV

 

*________* POV :

My head kept filled by that Werewolf guy's face. Why can’t I remove his from my mind? Aish… What's wrong with my brain!
 
"*______*~ah, are you okay?" asked Yoonho oppa beside me.
 
"Annio oppa. Nothing. "I said.

  

Now, we are in the University canteen. Of course we don’t eat like the humans here. We just sat and stared at our dinner table that contains foods that aren’t touched at all.

 

Ugh! This scent again. I could smell the Werewolf approaching us.

 

"Unnie, they came." Maaya said across the table. Shee sat next to Prince Chang Min, while I and Yoonho oppa sit on the opposite table.

 

"Hi!" called a voice from the side of my table. Obviously he is the werewolf guy’s who hug me all of a sudden this morning.

 

“Can we sit here?” he said again.

 

“Yah! What do you want, dog?” asked Yoonho oppa.

 

"I just want to sit here." he said then sat down beside me.

 

“Yah!Why should at our table! Get out from here,  just look for another table!" said Prince Chang Min this time.

 

"Um .... Other table is full. Only this table are still have a place for us." said the guy next to him. 

 

"Can we take that food for us?" asked the guy who sits next to me. "I see you all won’t eat it, you can waste all thye food."

 

"Just take it." I said, finally spoke.

 

"Oh yeah, let me introduce myself, my name is Junsu." he held out his hand to me.

 

He pulled my arm and forced me to shake his hand. When our skin touched I felt something sting me. What is this feeling?

 

"Oh… and this is Yoochun." he smiled.

 

“Yah, let go her hand." Yoonho oppa pulled my hand from his grasp.

 

“Oppa, I want to go from here.” I said.

 

“Arrasso. Come on.” Yoonho oppa then held my hand but when I just want to stand there was a scream from the other tables in front of us.

 

"AHHHHH!" One girl screamed hysterically when she saw her friend besides her accidentally slicing her hand with a knife when cutting tomatoes.

 

The smell of fresh blood was immediately spread the whole canteen. My eyes immediately turned into dark red and I was trying to control myself with clasped my hands so tight to Yoonho oppa. The image of fresh blood that drips from that girl’s hands continued to fulfillmy mind and my vampire instincts just kept snarling to that blood.

 

I was startled to hear growling from in front of me. Seem Maaya also couldn’t help herself from the smell of that blood. I'm trying to restrain myself but I failed, I and Maaya growl at each other, our vampire instincts take our body. As a vampire, we unfortunately have instinct to fought each other to protect our prey while we were hunting.

 

I could feel all of the students eyes lead towards us and Yoonho oppa swiftly pulled me into his arms and whispered softly.

 

“*______* ~ah, wake up. We are in the human world now. You must control yourself. Let's get out of here. If you are hungry you can drink my blood when we get out of here.” Yoonho Oppa said pulling out me from the canteen and Prince Chang Min also pulled Maaya out too, but they headed in different directions from me and Yoonho oppa.

 

End Of *_____* POV

 

Junsu POV :

I feel really jealous when the Vampire guy hug my Hyerin. I wanted to hit his face now, but Yoochun hold my hand. I would never allow Hyerin if she held by other guy. Maybe now she isn’t remember who I am, but I promise to make her fall in love with me again. I stood up immediately from my chair to follow Hyerin and that vampire guy.

 

“Yah Junsu~ah! Where are you going?” called Yoochun.

 

“I want to follow Hyerin.” I said then followed Hyeri.

 

“Yah! Yah! Wait for me.” Yoochun called from behind me.

 

We arrived at the park behind the University and I saw Hyerin hugged him tight. They stood under a shady tree and stood in the shadow of the darkest tree so that ordinary people can’t see them. But since I was a Werewolf, of course, I could see them as bright as if they are under the sun shine.SimakBaca secara fonetik

 

Hyerin hugged that guy tightly and she put her head on his shoulder and was in that guy's neck.

 

“Ugh~” I suddenly heard a moan come out of from that guy's mouth.Top of Form

 

My hands were clenched and I feel my blood got into my brain and I wanted turned my feet toward them. What did Hyerin do with that guy! Why he moan like that! 

“Ugh~... *_____* ~ah...”a moan was heard again and now that guy hug Hyerin’s waist and hug her head to closer to his neck.

 

End Of Junsu POV

 

-- To Be Continue --

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about my story so far?

Is it make you bored?