Chapter 3 : Jealous, Fate ???

Why I Love You?

Yoonho POV:

Now *_______*~ ah's mind is focused on helping to cure his father. I know at this time her heart must be very painful, losing her mother is not easy. What I can do right now is just standing beside her when she needs me. We the Vampire clan will suffer a great loss if we lose a female vampire.


"Appa..." *______*~ah called, her voice was weak because she's still crying. "Appa, I'm here for Appa, don't worry Appa, I promise to avenge omma."

 

"*________*~ ah, just take a rest. I'll see to him. "I said.

"Annio oppa. I want to be here to accompany Appa. After all, at this time I don't want to close my eyes. I'm afraid that if I close my eyes, Appa would also disappear like omma. I don't want to lose people I care about anymore oppa. "

“*__________*~ah, come here.”

 

Then *_________*~ ah sat beside me. I put my hand around her shoulder. I want to give her some of my strength. Slowly *_________*~ah rested his head on my shoulder. I her hair for a while and then I kissed her forehead. Meanwhile my other hand held her hand, at least I tried to decrease her sadness.

 

Looking at her like this makes my heart hurts so much. I never wanted to see her like this.

 

“Gomawo oppa.” she whispered to me.

 

“Ne....”

 

“Oppa, why all of this happened to me? I swear I will kill them all!!"

 

“Ssh..... Ssh..... For now let's not talk about this, arasso?”

 

“Ye. But you must promise to help me.”

 

“Ye, ye. Oppa will help you. Now just take a rest, okay?”

 

“Annio oppa. I don't want to...”

 

“*_______*~ah, don't be stubborn.”

 

“Annio oppa!! If I close my eyes oppa and appa will disappear."

 

“Andwe. Oppa will always be here on your side. Oppa will never leave. Arasso?”

 

Before finally answering *_______*~ah looked at my eyes, “Arasso oppa.”

 

I rested her head on my lap. Slowly I her hair while I sang her favorite song with a low voice. Not long after that I realized that she's asleep.

 

Jae Joong POV :

When I arrived at *_______*~ah's home, I saw Yoonho hugging *_______*~ah. Even though I knew that he was doing all of this to give her encouragement but still I felt jealous. I've felt that Yoonho likes *_______*~ah for a long time.

I know that we, Vampires, could marry our own cousins and because of that I don't want her to be with Yoonho. *________*~ah was my bride candidate, my queen candidate in the future. That there should be me at her side today, her hair right now!!!

But now, there's nothing I can do because that damn Yoonho already taken my job. I will return to castle and settle the issue soon.

Jung Yoonho just wait!!!! *_______*~ah is mine and she destined for me!

 

Author POV :

With thoughts like that, Prince Jae Joong left *______*~ah home. While on the other hand Werewolf clan held a big party for successfully killing one of female vampire who until now considered to very valuable to the vampire clan.

 

Junsu POV :

Now we held a big party forsuccessfully killing one of female vampire. But, although the party festive is held now, but my heart can no longer enjoy the party held today.

 

I chose to sit in the corner where the fire is lit. I still think of my lover who died 60 years ago because of the suicide by one of the vampire clan. Until now I still can’t forget about her and looking for a replacement. My heart feels empty after her death.

 

“Hyeri~ah” I whispered softly mentioned her name.

 

"Ya Junsu ~ ah." Yoochun called. Yoochun is one of my best friends who understands me most and somehow he was always able to guess what is in my mind.

 

“Oh Yoochun~ah.”

 

“Still can not forget Hyerin ~ ah?”

 

 

"Yeah ... That's already 60 years passed but I still can’t forget her. I was miserable, huh?" I forced myself to laugh.

 

"Hmm .... I understand how you feel. It’s not easy to forget someone who has filled our hearts for 10 years. "

 

“Yoochun~ah.”

 

“Ne?”

 

"Do you believe in fate?"

 

“Of course. Wae (why)?”

 

"Clairvoyant grandmother had said once I would meet my destiny and then lose it but then we will meet again. Clairvoyant grandmother said before I met with Hyeri ~ah. And since I first met Hyerin ~ ah, I could feel that Hyerin ~ ah is my destiny. But as she said before, that I lost Hyerin ~ ah."

 

“And?”

 

"I don’t know. It has been 60 years but I still can’t find her. It makes me doubt whether she really my destiny. I've been looking for her, but until now I still can’t find her."

 

"Have you tried to searching in the human place? Maybe in this moment she was born a human."

 

"Not yet."

 

"Then how about tomorrow we go to the humans place? Take it easy I’ll definitely help you."

 

“Gomawo Yoochun~ah.”

 

"Ye. Anyway drink this. We shouldn’t be sad in the happy night. " Yoochun ~ ah said give me a drink.

 

The next morning I go to humans place with Yoochun. We decided to register to the famous university in Korea. Kyonghi University. When we passed the university corridor to get to our class, I saw the flash of a girl shadow who look like Hyerin ~ ah.

 

Then, without think twice I decided to catch her. This time I can’t be wrong. Shee must be the reincarnation of Hyerin ~ ah.

 

“Ya! Ya Junsu~ah! Where are you doing?!” called Yoochun come after me.

 

"Hyerin ~ ah!" I called, I managed to chase and catch her arm.

 

She turned her head towards me. No doubt, she is Hyerin ~ ah. It’s already 60 years but her face never changed. I immediately hugged her.

 

“Yah!! Don’t touch me!!! If not we will fight here. Keep your dirty hands away from me!!!!”

 

Werewolf?! How can she know that I’m a Werewolf? Then, I smelled something fragrant that I know, Vampire aroma.

 

“Ya Junsu! What are you doing?! You hold a Vampire?!” Yoochun said with shocked face.

 

What?! Hyerin~ah become a Vampire?!

 

I frozen with position still held her in my arms. I can’t believe it. Hyerin~ah was born become a female vampire.

 

“Ya!!! Let *_______*~ah go, Werewolf!!!” said a guy who suddenly hold my hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finaly I can update now...

Keep reading guys...^^