Chapter 8 : Sadness

Why I Love You?

Junsu POV :

 

After we arrived at the Werewolf clan Taechoen hyung could no longer hold his anger. He destroyed many things around him. Sadness because lost his second brother, made him almost insane. Now, only he is left alone. Taecheon hyung already 3 times through losing he loved ones. First Hyerin, then his true lover and now he must lose his brother Junki.

 

“Uuawarg!!!!!!” Taecheon hyung screamed split the silence clan.

 

All members of the clan's fell sorry for the loss of Junki hyung. This time we lost 8 young people.

 

“Taecheon hyung.”  I called try to Taecheon hyung to make him calm down.

 

“Damn!!! I swear I will take my revenge to that female vampire!!!!!” Taecheon hyung screamed once again.

 

Tonight Werewolf clan stricken with deep sadness caused the loss of their loved ones.

 

I still can’t believe Hyerin can kill her own brother. What will Taecheon hyung do if he knew who killed Junki hyung is the reincarnation of his own little sister? Surely it will very painful.

 

End of Junsu POV.

 

 *________* POV :

 

The party was held to celebrate the victory because we managed to throw out the Werewolf Clan. Especially we get rid of them without any loss from our clan. What else, Appa very proud of me because I managed to kill a werewolf. The party held very festal, but somehow I can’t enjoy the party.

 

A sense of pride that I'd feel when killing one of the werewolf suddenly disappear just like that. Especially when I remember that gray wolf's, my chest is still hurt. Once again, this pain in my chest made me want to cry.

 

Looks like my heart is sad because the wolf's death. But why? Shouldn’t I feel happy because I can kill a wolf.

 

“*________*~ah” called Yoonho oppa woke me from my daydream.

 

“Ah, oppa. Waeyo?” I asked him.

 

“Annio. I just wanted to say congratulations for your success to kill a wolf.”

 

“Gomawo oppa.” I said forced myself to smile. I don’t want to make oppa worry and sad to see me sad for no apparent reason.

 

“AH! *______*~ah!” called Dongwon oppa.

 

“Ne?”

 

“Kamshahamnida, because you had already saved me.”

 

“Ah, ye, Cheonmanayo.”

 

“*______*~ah. Where are you going?” called Yoonho oppa.

 

“Anni oppa, I just wanted to get some fresh air.”

 

“Oh, be careful, then.”

 

“Ye oppa.”

 

I walked back toward the battle earlier. I want to see that gray wolf again. I'm still curious about that wolf.

 

When I got there, I saw that gray wolf was lying numb near the forest. Slowly I approached the direction of the gray wolf's body was lying. Suddenly my tears come again and it seems my tears would not stop.

 

I try to touch that wolf's body. That wolf fur is very soft, when the fight I wasn’t realize of this. The moon that was peeking from behind the clouds night is now shining brightly. The moonlight shone toward that gray wolf body. That wolf's fur shone silver under the light of the moon at this time, it’s looked beautiful. Somehow I feel I've seen the same scene like today. Seem I ever see the silver fur like this but I don’t whether, when and where I ever seen it.

 

Suddenly the wolf's body was lifted in the moonlight and narrowed, continues to shrink and eventually turned into a figure of a young man and later the body was lying back on the ground. I turned to the other wolves and they all were also turned into a figure. There are women among the bodies that lay on the ground right now.

 

I looked back at the young man who lay numb in front of me. That face, why I feel very close to me. I like have known him many years ago. The tears that had started to stop now flowing more rapidly. Who is this man why I was crying because I had killed him? What I regret for killed him? Shouldn’t I feel proud?

 

That night I decided to bury that man in the forest. Somehow I can’t bear to let his body lay abandoned in the forest like that. I even put White Lily flowers on the graves.

 

*************************

 

3 days have passed since the battle and I was back in college. Somehow the guy who named Junsu suddenly changed his behavior towards me. Yes I am glad he no longer calls me with a strange name and not followed me anywhere as long as he did before. But his attitude had changed into cold and seemed to really hate me.

 

Yes, I don’t blame him. He must have really hated me because I killed one of his friends. I wanted to ask about that gray wolf because it seemed he knew that wolf. I wonder who the wolf is.

 

To be honest since then I still feel curious and every night I would go to where I bury the wolf and put a white Lily flower on it. Somehow I feel peaceful when I was in his grave. Of course I do this without Yoonho oppa and my appa realize.

 

Like tonight I went to that grave again, carrying a Lily flower with me. Location of the grave was surrounded by a forest. I put flowers on the graves.

 

“Mianheyo. I'm sorry I killed you.” I whispered softly in the silence of the night.

 

“Because I don’t know your name so I decided to call you wolf.”

 

Tonight the wind blew very quiet and very cool. I could hear the blood flow of a squirrel in a tree stand near me now, but I'm not hungry so I decided to not hunt tonight. I want to enjoy the silent of the night in the cemetery that I made for this wolf.

 

“Wolf, do you know? Today I am very sad because today exactly 1 month my eomma death. Appa and Yoonho oppa this afternoon took me to the oemma grave." I pause and remember the memories that I’ve been shared with oemma.

 

“Wolf...” I said again. “You know right now I really miss with my oemma. Oemma bogoshipda (miss you).”

 

I started to cry remembering my oemma, especially I really miss her now. I don’t know how long I’ve been cried but after I spilled out my feeling towards wolf I feel a bit lighter.

 

“Wolf, thank you, you want listen to me now. I can’t say this to Appa or Yoonho oppa because I do not want them to be sad because of me.”

 

“Looks like it getting late now. I think this is it for today, I’ll be back now. But don’t worry I’ll be back again tomorrow.”

 

‘SRAK!’ suddenly I heard a voice from behind me. I could hear his heartbeat moving very fast and the smell of wolf blowing in the wind around me.

 

“NUGU?!” I called.

 

--To Be Continued--

=====================================================================================================

 

Finaly I update again..^^

Happy reading..

 

Thanks to :

yncassie

azstreet

heroparkyoungwoong

 

That always read my story and give the comment....^^

 

for the new reader or silent reader "Annyeong (Hello) ^^"