Chapter 9 : Missing

Why I Love You?

*______* POV :

‘Srak! Srak!’

 

“NUGU?!” I asked.

 

My vampire eyes instinctively looked around me directly. Still no sound. But I knew from the smell that spread in this air, this is definitely one of the Werewolf. But that doesn’t smell like one Werewolf I know. The smell is different. I think I've smelled it, but I can’t remember where I’ve smelled it. 

 

‘Srak!’ I heard that sound again.

 

“Come out now!! I know you are the one from that Werewolf clan!! Come on, come out!! I’m not afraid to you.” I said.

 

I looked over around again, I bend my body down to be defensive and prepared the coming attacks from an unexpected direction.


 
Then from the front I saw a dark shadow was walking toward me. Moon that coveredby cloud before is now shining again. Under the moon's light I saw the figure of a tall man was walking toward me.

 

His eyes looked straight at me with malice, if an eyes can be killed then at this point that I feel the eyes now. The eyes looked at me with a sense of hated.

 

“Who are you?!”

 

“Junki. LeeJunki is the nameof thatwolf that you killed.” he said. His tone wascoldandfull ofhatred. “Are you satisfied now after know that wolf name?!”

 

“Who are you?!” I asked once again. “What your relationship with this wolf?”

 

“Why do you want to know my relationship with that wolf? Are you want to kill me too after know my relationship with him? Hahahahaha....” he smirked.

 

With alight step he approached me. Looked straight into my eyes. Revenge! Yes, his eyes radiating revenge to me.

 

I decide not to answeared his question, “What do you want? How could youknowthis place!?”

 

Scared?! No! I'm not afraid of him. I just don’tt want to battle again and finally I feel sorry again.

 

“I've beenwatching you. Since the first time you come here. Whether you also want to bury the wolf, which was clearly the enemy.”

 

“Listen mister, I suggest you leave now…..”

 

“What if I won’t? Don’t forget, hereis a no not your or mine territory. This is not clan Vampire or clan Werewolf territory soI have the right to stand on this ground .”

 

Now our distance is gettingcloser, now he was standing just 1 meter in front of me. I backed up regularly, I don’t want to close to Werewolf. 

 

“Why are you smilling?” he smirked “Are you afraid of me?”

 

“Who are you?!”

 

“My name is Lee Taecheon. The brother of that Wolf that you killed there.” he pointed to that wolf graveyard.

 

My feet felt frozen in place where I stood. I didn’t  think the man who stood in front of me is the brother of that Wolves that I killed.

 

End of *________* POV

 

Meanwhile...........

 

Yoonho POV :

 

“*________*~ah” I called *_______*.

 

I wentinto *_____*room. Her room was so dark, I looked toward *______*’s bed  and was empty.

 

Where did she go? Why she isn’t in her room?

 

“*_______*~ah” I called her once again. This time I searched for her in the middle room, but she wasn’t there too.

 

FinallyI decided to look around the house. After about half an hour looking at the outside and inside the house but still couldn’t find *_______* I began to panic.


 
Where is she?! What if something bad happens to her?

 

“Yoonho~yah. What’s wrong? Why do youseemsoworried?”  Ada apa? Kenapa kau kelihatannya cemas sekali?” asked Dongwonwho saw me pacing in front of the house.

 

“Ah Dongwon... Did you see *______* around here?” I asked him.

 

“Annio.” said Dongwon. “Mworago? (What’s wrong?)”

 

“*_____*~ah, shenot seeing in anywhere. I'm afraid she something bad comes to her.”

 

“Try to call her cell phone, who know she will answer it.”

 

“Ah, ye. Chankanmanyo (Wait).”

 

I called *_____* cell phone but she not answered it.

 

“How?”

 

“She isn’t answear it.” I said.

 

“Is it possible she was to where the humans? To the club as maybe. Who knew she was hungry and trying to find food.” said Dongwon.

 

“That's impossible. *_____* never drank human blood. She hasn’t found the human blood that can satisfy her taste. During this time she always drank my blood.”

 

“Wait, I try to call my sister, who knows she see *____*.” said Dongwon then called Shin Ae, his sister.

 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(This isa telephone conversation between Dongwon and Shin Ae)

 

“Yoboseo....”  said voiceon the other side of the phone to answer with a mild voice.

 

“Yoboseo, Shin Ae?”

 

“Ye, Dongwon oppa, waeyo?”

 

“Annio. I just want ask one question to you.”

 

“Ne? Mwo?”

 

“Did you see *______* today?”

 

“*______*? I think not. Waeyo?”

 

“Ah, no. Now Yoonho is really worried cause *______* is missing.”

 

“Ah......Chankanmanyo oppa, Hyo Jun unnie want to talk to you.”

 

“...........”

 

“Yoboseo. Dongwoon oppa?” said Hyo Jun from other side. HyoJun is a girl who Dongwon love. When faced with this one girl Dongwon would immediately become nervous.

 

“Y....ye....”

 

“Oppa, I'vemet ______* earlier when I comestoyour house.”

 

“Jeongmal (Really)? When?”

 

“4 – 5 hours ago. Seems she go to the north woods.”

 

“Ah, I understand. Gomawo yo Hyo Jun.”

 

“Ye.”

 

“Annyeonghigeseo.”

 

“Annyeonghigeseo..” thenthe conversation ended.

 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

“How?” I askedwhocan’t wait again.

 

“Hyo Jun said she saw *_______* go to the north wood 4 – 5 ago.

 

“Then I’ll check there. Gomawo yo Dongwon.” I said.

 

“Ye, no problem. I amalso indebted to *_____*. Call me if there's anything happen.” said Dongwon.

 

“Arasseo.” I saidthenleftDongwon.

 

 

*****************************************************

 

hehehe...

Mianhae for the late update....

I've my final exam now...

 

Thanks to all my beloved reader... <3

 

By the way this my other fanfics..

Read it too..

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/15170/my-fate-gdragon-onew-yoochun-yunho