The green hoodie and the chat room

Few stories about Lee Seung Hoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Story 4 : The green hoodie and the chat room

Characters : You, Seung Hoon, Minho, Winner

 

 

I’m in love with her. I don’t know how to tell her.

Actually, I know how to tell her. The problem is… She won’t believe me.

 

How can I tell her, when we barely know eachother? How can i tell her, when it was love at first sight?

I shouldn’t fall in love so easily. Yeah, I’m a romantic. I like loving. It helps me creating songs and lyrics.

She gave me so much strength, so much power.

It all started few months ago. I was talking online with few people. They don’t know my identity - and that’s a good thing, I think.

I’m a member of a K-pop band. I’m a rapper and a dancer. I think I’m not to bad at singing too. I’m outgoing and pretty straightforward.

Anyway, I was speaking with this girl. We exchange about almost anything. She has great taste in music and movie. We met on a chatroom about my band. Okay, I know, it’s cheesy. But her favorite member is Minho. I mean, every woman’s favorite is Minho anyway. It’s not like it would change anything.

It started as friendship at first but I was stung by love. Even before she send me her first picture, I knew I would fall for her.

The way she spoke, the way we had fun together.

Then she sent me a picture of herself. She didn’t ask for mine. I didn’t mind - actually it was best like that. I’m not sure I would have give her my picture - given the circumstance.

But the thing is. I saw her at our concert. In Seoul. She was in the first row. Right in front of me. My heart was beating faster than ever.

I’m lost. Oh, so lost.

I haven’t talk about the thing to my bandsmate. I don’t know how they would react. I mean, what will they say anyway “It’s just a phase, you will forget about her soon enough”.

But I’m not like them.

I’m a sentimental.

When I love, i love for real. Strongly. Too strongly.

I sighed.

 

- Yah, stop making a fuss Hyung. I’m trying to sleep, araso? Shut up, Seung Hoon.

 

It was already 3AM and Minho was trying to sleep. He’s in the same room as me.

 

- Sorry Minho-ah… I just don’t know what to do anymore…

- Ash…  

 

He grunts.

 

- What’s wrong, hyung?

- I…

 

Should I tell him? I mean, what have I to lose anyway.

 

- I think I felt in love.

- Ne? Aren’t we all ?

- It’s a fan, MInho-ah…

 

He sat on his bed, looking at me still sleepy.

 

- Are you crazy?

- Maybe I am.

- You know YG will never accept that, right?

- Hm… I’m not even sure if I’ll accept it.

- Hm…. Who is it? How did you met her? I mean.. How is that even possible?

 

I laughed. He was still so sleepy. He had problem understanding my situation. It was okay. I’m actually happy of if reaction. It’s not as bad as I thought.

 

- She doesn’t really know about me, me.

- What? That doesn’t make sense.

- I mean.. I speak with her for few months already. But she doesn’t know who I am.

- … Okay, and when are you planning on doing it?

- I… don’t know.

- Ash… So complicated.

- But I saw her… At our concert two days ago.

- Jinja? So that’s why you were acting so weird hyung.

- I wasn’t acting weird.

 

Minho laughed.

 

- Come on, you were staying at the same spot most of the time and you were a lot more enthusiastic than usual.

- I’m always full of life…

- Yeah right. I thought maybe you had friends in the crowd. I wasn’t too far away. So that’s your new girlfriend. Do you have pictures? Show me.

 

 

He quickly jumped on my bed, stealing my phone.

 

- Ani ani… Stop that. I don’t… Okay I have one picture.

- Show me, now.

 

I slowly took my phone, swiping until her picture was on the screen.

 

- That’s her?

- Hm….Ne.

- Oh my. I understand why your feelings, hyung. She’s hot.

- But.. What do I do? How can… Tell her, who I am, you know..

- You said she was at our concert so, maybe you are her favorite member. It could be way easier than you think.

 

My heart hurted a little.

 

- You are her favorite.

- Me?

 

He laughed, then punched me.

 

- Give me her picture and number, I’ll make her my girlfriend then.

- Shut up…

- Is she awake right now?

- Hm? I don’t know… I usually speak with her online. I could look up.

 

I opened my browser and went on the chat room. I putted my username while Minho was laughing.

 

- Yah, really? You could have choose another username than BabyH. What’s with that name anyway.

- I’m Baby Lion Hip Hop, live with it.

- Ash, so cute.

- Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter