Unsaid words

Few stories about Lee Seung Hoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Story 3 : Unsaid words

Characters : Song Sohye (OC), Seung Hoon, Jinwoo, SeungYoon, Winner

 

 

I woke up this morning around 4AM. It’s my first day at university. I can’t sleep, of course.  To much stress. To much everything.

 

I only have one class today, but i feel the world on my shoulder.

 

Why does I feel like that? Maybe because I’m only 17 years old and it’s my first year here. I’m younger than most people.

 

My name is Sohye. Song Sohye. I’m not smart, it’s just that I think quickly and I understanding stuff quickly. In general…. School things, math, languages, science.

 

If I could, I would love to exchange that knowledge with another one. Feelings. Boys. I’m lost near of them. I can’t even speak to a man without saying something stupid. I was in a private all girl school all my life and I don’t have any male friends.

 

Anyway. I’ll try my best to keep my face today. Keep my cool and meet people.

 

At 7AM i’m already at the University Campus. My class is only at 8, but I thought I could look around and make sure I won’t get lost.

 

I looked around, at the place, the architecture. It’s beautiful, really. I’m really proud to be here today. There is already a lot of people around me. Most seems way older than me around 20 years old. I feel shy and small.

 

I got lost in my thought. I looked at my cellphone, it’s already 7:55. I bite my lips. I need to find my class. I need to make sure I’m at the right place…

 

I did saw the classroom earlier when I walked around. It’s only few meters away. I quickly started to run, without looking around me. Someone bump into me at the same time. I fall on the grass, hurting my knee at the same time.

 

 

- Ashh…

 

Perfect, just perfect. I have a hole in my pantyhose.

 

- Oh… I’m so sorry… Are you okay?

 

A man was looking at my, offering his hand. He was the one, bumping into me. He’s the reason I’m hurt. But also he’s cute as hell.

 

- I… I… Er… It’s okay…

 

I can’t seems to find any words. My tongue doesn’t listen to my brain and keep making weird noise. My face became pink.

 

- I’m really sorry, trully. I wasn’t looking where I was going. Are you okay? Jinja?

 

 

He was still offering his hand. I took it, shyly. He helped me getting on my feet.

 

He was tall, so tall. He had beautiful short brown hair and small little smiling eyes. He was speaking with a southern accent. Busan maybe? I was never good with that.

 

My voice was shy, almost noiseless.

 

- I.. I wasn’t looking too. Don’t worry…

 

He looked at me with the most adorable smile ever.

 

- I need to run but…I’m Seung Hoon. Lee Seung Hoon. Nice to meet you.

- Nice to meet you too.. Sunbae. I’m Song Sohye..

- Sohye? That’s a cute name. Let’s talk again another time, alright?

- Ne.

 

And few seconds later he was far away, running at a different direction than I should go.

My heart was racing from the meeting. Who was that guy?

I jumped, looking at the hour. I was late. So late.

Luckily the class wasn’t started when I arrived. But most of the student were already seated. The only place left was a the front, right in the middle. I sight, then sit there.

I dislike being right in front. I don’t like the attention. I don’t like the fact that the teacher will probably look at me and question me for all the class because I’m easy to spot and because I’m young.

That class was... okay. I didn’t got to speak with anybody but I didn’t mind. It’s my first day after all. Actually I was a little hurt from that, but I wouldn’t show it.

At noon, I sat at a picnic table to eat my lunch. Yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to bring my lunch to eat with my new friends. But now it’s less fun as I’m alone at my table.

I sighed.

I guess I should be more outgoing.  I should approach people. But it’s hard. I don’t have that skill.

Someone walked next to me, stopping at few feets. His tall figure was right in front of the sun, so I couldn’t recognized his face.

 

- Hi there, why are you eating alone?

 

I bitted my lips without saying anything.

 

- You are Sohye, right? Aren’t you?

- Uh…

 

I putted a hand over my face, trying to see who was speaking with me.

 

- I’m Seung Hoon, remember? Do you have any memory at all? Ash… you are hurting me, you know.

 

He quickly sat in front of me, without waiting for me to speak.

 

- I’ll make sure you remember me then.

 

He smiled at me, like a kid.

My cheeks were burning. It was the same sunbae than this morning.

 

- Ani.. I do remember you sunbae. I made a hole in my pantyhose because of you..

 

Quickly I felt bad, as I didn’t really want to make him feel bad about it,

 

- I mean… Er…. I remember you, that’s all…

 

He looked at me amused, a big smile on his face.

 

- So, you are new here I guess? Is it your first year?

- Mm.. Yeah.

 

Some girls walked next to us, smiling and waving at Seung Hoon. He smiled at them too for a moment, then look at me.

 

- Did you register to a club already?

- A… club?

- Yes, for activities. To meet people.

- Oh. No I haven’t, yet. I don’t know if I’ll do it…

 

He bitted his lips for a moment.

 

- I would like you register to our club. It would be nice to see eachother there.

 

My cheeks became red.

 

- I.. er...

 

He looked at me, nicely but strongly. His small brown eyes were studying my reaction.

 

- Anyway, if you are interested, just come and see us, alright? We are at the local 20C in the entrance building. We do music. Singing and such.

 

One man came to speak to Seung Hoon. Seung Hoon smiled at him and walks in his direction. Few seconds later, I was alone, looking at my lunch.

 

- What…

 

It was happening so fast. Seung Hoon was strangely direct. Most of my friends were quiet, not really outgoing. I was wondering why he was still speaking with me. I mean, he was gorgeous. I wasn’t at his level or anything…

My first week was slow. I had only three courses but they were interesting. Few people made sure to talk about how old I was. I tried to ignore them.

I’m living alone in my dorm. My parents are living few hours away from Seoul. I think I’ll be able to see them few times a year. Maybe once a month if I’m lucky.

I called my mom every night on the first week. I was missing my home. She asked me if I made friends, if I was eating enough. I lied about everything.

The truth was - I was alone. Nobody really approached me other than this sunbae. And I didn’t ate much because I didn’t know how. I mean, I can do some rice and I can do some basic things. But I don’t have enough time or the energy to do it. Most of the time, I’m eating ramyun.

After three weeks, I was tired of my lifestyle. I thought about that sunbae’s club.

I’m not the best singer, but I can play guitar. I guess that could be interesting.

What was the room again? 20… 20 something..

I was walking down the corridor in the main building, trying to find the right place, or at least an hint. This place is really silent, there is almost nobody. Am I at the right place ? I mean, it’s 4PM, there should be a lot of people here… I was to run away honestly, I’m afraid to meet those people.

I hoped that this sunbae will be there. I keep dreaming about his childish smile.

I looked at the number on the door, i’m at 19B. I should be close, right?

Next room is 20B. I bitted my lips. I think it’s the right place… I think so.

I heard few people talking behind the door. I stopped breathing then knocked. Few seconds later, someone opened the door.

A young man looked at me, then smiled. It wasn’t Seung Hoon. He was almost as tall, and he had gorgeous red lips. He was rocking the uniform, honestly.

I spoke the first, at my surprise.

 

- Hi? I’m… I’m Song Sohye. I’m here for the music club… I…

- The music club ? Hm? Oh..

 

He kept smiling at me. He looked back in the room few seconds. I heard few man speaking, then he looked at me back.

 

- I believe you have the wrong place, Miss. We aren’t really a club here.

- Oh… Oh, Sorry!

 

Quickly, my cheeks became red. I didn’t know what to say next.

 

- Don’t be like that, So.. Sohye, right?

 

He pat me on my shoulder, nicely.

 

- You are new, right? I believe you are looking for the class 20C. We are in the class 20B here. You just need to go a level up. Take the stairs at the end of the corridor and you’ll find it easily.

- Oh… Thank you so much..

- I’m Seung Yoon by the way. Kang Seung Yoon. I… Er…

 

He looked back in the room, then closed the door behind him. He was now next to me, looking at me intensely. He was now pretty close to me, i was able to see the stars in his eyes and the way he was biting at his lips.

 

- I’ll walk you there, araso? I’ll make sure you don’t lose yourself.

- You.. You don’t need too, sunbae. Thanks to your help I’ll… I’ll be able to find the right place..

- Mm…. I’ll come, araso? So you want to join the Music club? Are you a singer or a dancer ?

 

We walked slowly to the staircases. I noticed how Seung Yoon wanted to make this walk as slow as possible. My cheeks were still burning. I was young and naive, but I was pretty sure this man was trying to flirt with me.

 

- I.. I’m not the best but I play guitar.

- Oh, Jinja? I do too. We could jam together one day.

- Are you part of the music club?

- No, but I used to. I’m in a band. We aren’t popular or anything. We mostly play music for fun.

- Woah, amazing. Do you write your own music or you do covers?

- I write songs.

 

I bitted my lips. This man was amazing.

After few minutes, we were in front of the room 20C. Seung Yoon knocked for me, and another man opened the door.

He was smaller, but was gorgeous. He had big deer eyes and seems soft and sweet.

 

- Yoonie! What are you doing here? Oh, hi ! I’m Kim Jinwoo.

 

He quickly offer me to shake his hands. I did, shyly.

Seung Yoon laughed, then pat my shoulder again.

 

- Hyung, she was lost and came to our room downstairs. He name is Song Sohye Anyway..

 

He looked at me. He had a sweet smile on his face.

 

- I’ll be downstairs if you want to meet again, araso? Come anytime, we can chat about what you want and er… We can even go for a coffee or something.

 

I quickly thanked him. He was seriously so nice. He went back to his floor, but just before, he looked at me another time. My heart was racing. Such a gorgeous man.

Jinwoo took my hand, bringing me inside the class. There wasn’t much, a piano and few chairs. It was okay, I didn’t mind.

 

- I’m alone for now, the others should come later. We usually meet around 6 PM.

- Oh..

- Oh, actually, Seung Hoon will be there soon. He was supposed to eat with me.

 

My heart skipped a time. That sunbae. As much as a I thought Seung Yoon was gorgeous earlier, as much as Seung Hoon is perfect. I was literally dreaming about his for two weeks now.

 

- Seung…. Seung Hoon?

- Mmh… Did you met him? He’s tall, goofy… He likes to talk a lot. He’s hard to miss seriously.

 

Jinwoo laughed.

 

- Yes, Yes I did. He’s the one that invited me.

- Jinja? He’ll be here soon then. Are you a singer?

- Ani.. I’m playing guitar for fun er… I…

 

I looked at the floor a moment. Jinwoo noticed it.

 

- Are you okay?

- Er… I…

 

I seriously don’t understand myself sometimes. I’m really emotional. I had a hard time the last three weeks and I kept keeping it to myself. I told nobody how bad it was. How bad I was feeling.

Jinwoo was the first person to ask me if I’m okay.

He noticed my red eyes. I was about to cry. I hated myself for that.

Quickly, Jinwoo came and hugged me.

 

- Yah… don’t be like that, araso? What happened? Is it because of Seung Hoon? Did he do something he shouldn’t have? What…

 

I laughed between two sniffs.

Tears were falling down my chin. Jinwoo was still hugging me. I felt warm. I felt better.

 

- Ani… It’s just that I had a hard time those weeks and… It’s stupid… I’m so sorry..

- Yah, don’t be like that, alright? I’m a good Oppa. You can tell me anything. I’ll confort you.

 

I laughed again.

 

- Thank you, sunbae… It’s not because of Seung Hoon sunbae.. I'm overwhelmed. You guys are so nice with me. Seung Hoon sunbae and Seung Yoon sunbae and Jin Woo sunbae… I mean… My parents aren’t even noticing that I’m not okay… You noticed it after few seconds..

 

He hugged me even harder. He looked me a moment, wiping m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter