∞ S I X ∞

tulips ❋ jikook

Jungkook's P.O.V:

We were now in my dorm. I glanced at the sleepy Yoongi in his bed, hugging his pillow as he drooled on it. I told Jimin, as he whispered, "Take a picture." So I did, and I chuckled at the sight of Yoongi, while Jimin just smiled at me. I feel sorry for the guy man. Then.. I thought about the incident before. Was that all true? Am I a bad person? Was she jealous? Or was I oblivious to her feelings?

"Hey.. Are you okay?" Jimin interrupted my thoughts. I nodded and avowed, "Y-Yea. I'm fine, It's just a lot to take in." I was confused. I was bewildered. I was pessimistic.  Maybe I wasn't the one hurting the most. Maybe it was Ji-eun-sshi. I glared at the pale white ceiling, with the light reflecting onto my face. I turn my head towards Jimin. He seemed lost. He must be thinking about what happened. "Thanks for everything," Jimin muttered under his breath, loud enough for me to hear. "Mmm.. I didn't do much.. or anything.. Anyways I should be thanking you." My pale face flushed red, aren't all these cheesy talks in kdrama. I look out the window seeing soft, white snowflakes falling down. Wait.. winter's coming? That was quick.

Winter is bitter cold, intensifying, icy and filled with snow. Most of all, I spend most of my winters drinking hot chocolate, with Taehyung occasionally. Yoongi would've went to Daegu to visit his family. So I was often alone, even on Christmas. I didn't mind it though, I received presents and things from relatives overseas. I was too busy daydreaming, when I heard a soft snore pressed against my shoulder. Jimin slept already? I admired his face, a tugged his hair behind his ear, and placed him beside Yoongi. Yoongi wouldn't mind am I right? 

Yoongi's P.O.V

Man that was a good sleep. I stretched and felt something next to me. I opened my eyes, seeing a drooling Jimin next to me. I was in such shock, I started jumping and throwing my pillow at him. "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME?! DID I GO TO A CLUB!? OH NO.." WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL JUNGKOOK. Wait I shouldn't jump to conclusions.. Maybe, he was tired and just happened to want to sleep next to me. How am I supposed to know?! I heard a groan coming from Jimin. "H-Huh?" Jimin asked cluelessly. Does he not remember what happens? 

"Hey Jimin, do you remember anything?"

"I think I fell asleep after Jungkook visited his ex girlfriend." I sighed in relief. Phew.. So no nasty stuff. I heard ruffles against the door, and saw Jungkook opening the door, with a cheeky smile on his face. "How was the nap?" He stuck his tounge out, knowing I had the wrong idea.

"Great. Now I have the energy to kill you, " I smirked, and sprinted towards him. We ended up chasing each other around the dorm. Jimin just laughed at our death threats.

After chasing Jungkook around the room, we all decided to go out for karaoke. Karaoke is fun right?

After arriving at the karaoke place, I carefully placed a water bottle on the table just in case my voice cracked. I'm not a very good singer, I'm more of a rapper because apparently I can speak very fast. The karaoke place had dark walls, and bright lights, with patterns on it. It looked like a disco room.

Jungkook took the remote control, while Jimin was shifting his eyes towards Jungkook and the television. "What song do you want to watch?" Jungkook questioned the both of us. I shrugged, meaning I didn't really care which song we sang. Same with Jimin. So Jungkook just chose a random song. Luckily, it was a song we all knew called, "Eyes, Nose, Lips," by Taeyang. It was composed really well to a soft melody. It wasn't hip hop or pop, but I still enjoyed it.

Jungkook handed Jimin and I our microphones and we began to start singing. Jungkook started off singing, 

Mianhae mianhae hajima

Naega chorahaejijanha

Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo

Eoseo nareul jugigo ga

Naneun gwaenchanha


I quickly whispered to Jimin if he knew the song, and Jimin immediately responded with, "Of course I know it, I know all the lyrics back to front." He then begun to join in with Jungkook. I do admit that I was surprised to hear such a pleasant voice coming out of him. 

Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo

Amureochi anheun deut useojwo

Nega bogo sipeul ttae

Gieokhal su itge

Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge

I only knew the chorus, but I joined in anyway with my terrible voice, reading the words off the screen. I heard slight chuckles from Jungkook and Jimin. I guess it really is that terrible.

Neol...bon..ael su eom..neun naui yoksimi

Jipchagi doe..eo? neol gadwotgo

Hoksi ire...on na ttae..me him...deure..onni

Amu dae..dap eom...neun neo

I had a lot of trouble trying to sing that, but I could see how the two of them enjoyed it. I feel like a third wheeler though, because they're smiling, laughing, and singing together. I've never seen Jungkook THIS happy. After a few lines, it cut to the chorus where we all chimed in, I actually could be bothered singing good to it.

NEOUI NUN KO IP

NAL MANJIDEON NE SONGIL

JAGEUN SONTOPKKAJI DA

YEOJEONHI NEOL NEUKKIL SU ITJIMAN 

"Woah you were actually pretty good in that part, Yoongi," Jimin chuckled, while Jungkook nodded putting his thumb up, saying I did good. I doubt though, my voice cracks a lot. A few more parts skipped from time to time, until my favourite part. I ended up mumbling some words, and I even attempted to hit the high note and ended up failing.

mmm.. mm.. neoui kkaman nun

Hyanggiroun sumeul mmm..mm neoui ko

SARANGHAE SARANGHAE naege soksagi.. mmm..mm
 

The song was almost ending but I had no breath to sing any further. I was exhausted. I glimpsed at Jungkook and Jimin who've sang the last line of the song. They were in perfect harmony too. That's it! I need a friend to help me stop third wheeling. If this continues, I might as well own a third wheeling business.

I took a slice of BBQ Meat lovers pizza on the table, and the cheese stretching out until I devoured it. I realized I ate like half of the pizza during the singing. 

-

this is rllllyy short unlike what i promised. sowwy. authors block hurts. plus this chapter is so late. i might discontinue the series..