∞ O N E ∞

tulips ❋ jikook

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I opened my obsidian colored eyes, having a dull expression on my face. I let out a deep sigh, lying on my bed sheets that were as white as snow. I glance at my wooden bedside table, seeing an amber colored picture frame, with a picture of my best friend, Kim Taehyung, and I, knowing that I still missed him so much. Why did he have to leave so early? *Beep Boop Beep Boop*. Which was the sound of my Cellphone ringing. I stretch my arms, while picking up the silver cased cellphone, with red and black stripes. It's Lee Ji-eun, my beautfiul girlfriend. I pick up the phone. "H-Hey.." she stuttered, while hinting that she was in a bad mood, or she had bad news.

"Mmm?" I reply, soon questioning on what news she had for me.

"Well... Jungkook-ah," My eyes widened, she hardly ever called me by my name. "What's wrong?" I replied, stunned. She then blurted, "W-Well I-I... want to break up! B-Bec-" I was speechless, hanged up, and dropped the phone onto the bed, which rebounded up into the air, and fell to the hard wooden floor. . I didn't even want to hear why she wanted to, I just felt pain. It's always been like this.. it's like a cycle over and over again, to love someone, and for them to disappear away from my life again, then find someone new. I held in my tears, changed into grey sweat pants, and a crimson red tank top, and traveled to the beach close to the campus.

Jimin's P.O.V:
I was lying on a place known as a 'beach,' which had soft sand, and well known glistening blue waves. It was pointless to be lying there, since I couldn't see the beautiful views, but hearing it was good enough. Hearing the waves crash into the rocks, was enjoyable, since my hearing was better than an average human being. Suddenly, I hear quiet sobbing and a wonderful voice approaching where I was sitting.

"Pictures I'm living through for now,
Trying to remember all the good times.
Our life was cutting through so loud,
Memories are playing in my dull mind."

It was perfect harmony, as I enjoyed listening to this sweet voice until I snapped and heard tears dripping. I've memorized the whole beach by now, so I decided to follow the sweet voice, and comfort whoever was singing. I sat down on the grains of sand until the singing stopped.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I sat down on the sand while uncontrollably singing with tears down my face. Why does this always happen? Until, some peculiar man walked up to me and sat down, so I quickly dried up my tears and stopped singing. "Are you okay there? I like your voice." the strange man asked. He had orange silky hair, bisque colored skin, dry lips, wearing bright red spenders with a white long sleeved shirt, having a bright smile on his face, nothing unusual about him.

"Oh.. um.. thank you, uh.. I'm fine," I quickly replied, trying to thank him.

He sighed, "No your not, tell me what's wrong. I'm Park Jimin. You?" I couldn't feel the need to tell him anything. His just a stranger after all.

"I'm sorry.. I should go.." I walked away. I turned my head back and saw him frown, I suddenly felt sorry for him, I could've at least been more social.

I started walking on the Light Slate Grey stone steps, while walked on the khaki colored pathways where many other people gathered to either spend time with their friends and family. It's not like they wanted to spend time with me.. I was always being used. I wondered around in the busy area, where I stepped into a store, it was decorated in autumn leaves, filled with different shades of yellow, orange, brown, and red. It was called, 메이플 레스토랑 (Maple Restaurant).

I sat at a round, Peru colored, wooden table. A waiter came up to me, a woman having maroon-brown colored hair, tied up in a normal bun. "The usual? Jungkook-ah?" the waiter asked cheerfully. "Yea.. the same old hot milk tea, thank you." I stared into the distance and sighed. Why does this always happen?

Jimin's P.O.V:

It's always been like this. That's how I don't have anyone I could socialize with except for the customers at my parents' restaurant, 메이플 레스토랑. I struggled to stand up from the sand, but quickly managed. I've memorized walking to the restaurant by now, so I walked back towards it. There wasn't anything I could do. I didn't want to depend on my parents my whole life, but I know they truly love me.

I listen carefully before crossing the street, so I don't get hit by a car. It's happened a couple of times, and I had minor injuries, but that was all in the past. I've known many of the locals, so many of them help me on the way back home. After walking all the way through the busy street, I finally arrived at my parents' restaurant and also my home. As I opened the door, I hear many loud chatting, but I guess that's something I'm used to already.

"Ahh! Jimin, darl, your back!" I heard the most loving and familiar voice in my life. It was my mother.

"Can you help with the entertainment? Your Uncle is in a busy meeting and can't start up the karaoke. Would you mind dancing or singing for the crowd to gain more customers?" she asks.

Of course I agreed. I couldn't disobey her, after of what she's done for me. "Okay!" I reply enthusiastically. At least there was something to do. I tried setting the microphone up. screech. I felt a cringe down my back, but I think I set it up properly by moving parts around. I couldn't really see the parts, but I could feel it at least

"One Two Three, Testing." I repeated myself around 5 times, until I was sure it worked. I took a deep breath, and began to introduced myself.

"Umm, Hello! I'm Jimin! Most of you should know me! Today I'll be taking over the entertainment for a bit, and I'll be singing a song I thought of, and well, made. I would call it.. Coffee."

I heard chairs getting rotated across the floor, and took a deep breath, and let my voice unleash.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I heard a familiar voice come from a microphone or speaker. It was similar to that older guy singing karaoke all the time, although I was quite interested on who was for entertainment this time. I turned my chair around, seeing a man. Quite short.. well, shorter than me. I quickly scanned his body, until realizing it was the guy from earlier. Doesn't he recognize me from my face? While introducing himself, he then pointed out that he was going to sing. Sing? No wonder he complimented me before. I heard a rough cough against the microphone until his mouth opened, and what I thought was a heavenly melody.

"Baby baby, you're a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight.."

As he continued, my insides felt calmer. His voice was so soothing that it almost made me fall asleep, in a good way. It made me forget about all that stuff about my girlfriend.. or should I say ex-girlfriend.

He giggled and quickly said, "Thank you very much."

Jimin's P.O.V:

After singing, I awkwardly thanked them, hearing a loud round of applause. I rushed over to the Barista, which was also my father. "How did I do~" I said cheerfully. "You sounded great, but not better than me." he chuckled, as he rubbed my head using his hand. It was very unfortunate that I couldn't imagine their physical characteristics, they would've been considered warming, and comforting people. I was always taught to judge by personality.. well, that's the only thing that I can really find in my ideal lover. I didn't really care about what kind of you were, as long as you were kind enough to accept me.

I carefully grabbed the side of the stairs, while struggling to get up, until a familiar voice asked if I needed help. Wasn't it the guy from before? Just to make sure, I smiled and asked, "Who are you?"

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I went to help, 'Park Jimin,' up the stairs. Why was it so hard for him to walk up the stairs? My eyes widened when he asked who I was. Didn't he just wanted to help me before? "I'm the guy you offered to talk to on the beach earlier. He chuckled, "Oh.. It was just to make sure.. It's hard to identify voices when you first meet them." Huh? What was he talking about? I questioned, "Huh?" He let out an expression that he forgot to tell me something.

"Ahaha.. So you didn't know I'm blind?"

I was shocked. He had good looks, a heavenly voice, but he was blind? What a big disadvantage.. I felt like I hit a soft spot. "Oh.. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook for short." I then stated. Until I held his soft hands to comfort him while walking up the stairs. It was warm, like the aura I had around him, It felt.. well.. safe. We finally made it up the wooden stairs. He lay down on the floor while gleaming with a smile, "Well that was tiring."

Trying to start conversation, I started to ask many questions about him. "Hmm.. so.. What do you like to do?"

"I like to sing, dance, and draw.. Oh! I love Ice Lattes too! You?" he said smiling. I reckon he smiles a lot for someone blind. I'm not even blind and he smiles way more than me.

"Hmm.. I enjoy singing too.. You seem to like the arts.." I laughed.

"I get that a lot." He grinned.

"How is it.. being.. blind..?" I accidentally blurted out.

"Oh, I meant.. argh, sorry, nevermind.."

"Oh don't worry, I don't mind." he gleamed. It could tell right away that it was a fake smile. "Being blind isn't that bad once you're used to it. Although I wish I could see my parents or myself, and other people.. but I'm used to it now." He sighed, and looked a bit relieved

We started talking about ourselves more, and well, I should say.. we became friends.

Jimin's P.O.V:

I've never felt very complete in my life. I didn't really have friends that I would talk casually to, but it was fine. Jungkook's voice when he spoke to me made me feel happier, since we were busy telling each other funny things about each other. It was something I've never felt before... the feeling of.. friendship? We shared our farewells, until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I then realized that I forgot to ask him why he was crying before. Maybe I could do it next time we meet.. I've already memorized his voice. I finally have a friend.. How sick is that?

I wonder why.. was it parents? friends? Why would someone with a great personality be crying? Why did he try to hide it. His so beautiful inside, why would he get hurt? I tried to forget that thought and tried to fall asleep.

A/N: I know it's short.. DON'T JUDGE! I'LL GET BETTER SOON!! Anyways.. enjoy