∞ F O U R ∞ {Part 2}

tulips ❋ jikook

Jimin's P.O.V:

Yoongi and Jungkook seem really close, I really do envy them on having a good relationship with eachother, I wish that my bond could be as close as theirs. We walked around when Jungkook asked me if I wanted some cotton candy. Huh? What's cotton candy?

"What's that?" I asked cluelessly.

He stared at me surprised and laughed loudly, "You don't know what cotton candy is? Hm.. Let's go try it!" He grabbed my hand and took me to buy it. I took out my leather wallet and took out some money but by then, Jungkook already paid for me and handed me the cotton candy.

"A-Ah Here," I gave him $5, and argued on how he didn't have to pay. He kept denying the money and kept on repeating, "It's fine, I wanted to pay for you." This Brat is cheeky!

"I should be the one paying for you since I'm your hyung!" I coaxed.

"Hmph. I don't care!!" He yelled seeming like a stubborn child. I laughed it off and we continued walking until Jungkook suddenly stated, "WHERE IS YOONGI?!"

"He'll be fine.. He's probably hanging out with other friends," I chuckled.

"That's the problem. I'm his only friend," Jungkook sighed.

Ehh?? I thought he would be really popular! Since his attitude was.. really... cool..? or he just seemed that he had.. 'swag.' He couldn't be lonely!

"Ah.. JINJA!?"

"Well.. Let's just enjoy our time here.. okay?"

 

 

 

 

~ Time Skip ~

 

 

 

I could feel Jungkook hugging my arm tightly. He must be really scared of Haunted Houses, eh? I didn't really get scared since I couldn't see anything, but spending time with Jungkook was really fun. It made me forget all those bad memories. We left the haunted house still sensing a trembling Jungkook by my side. "You try to act tough but you're really just a scaredy cat!" I chuckled then I felt a punch on my shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" I complained

"For calling me a scaredy cat.." Jungkook tsked as he let go of my arm.

"Fine.. Well I had a great time on the bumper cars, arcade games, and all the rides, including the haunted house. But I think I need to go now since my mum should be expecting me home at any minute." I exclaimed, while Jungkook agreed. We were mostly silent when we reached to the restaurant.

I whispered, "Thank you," while walking into the restaurant. I still wonder where Yoongi went.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I walked back to my house on the dull grey steps, while seeing something ruffling behind the bushes. I walked up to it and moved the bushes around and spotted Yoongi with a white Polaroid camera.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled, as I snatched the photos he held in his hand. I saw pictures of me and Jimin.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I shoved the picture in front of his face while tapping my foot onto the concrete. I heard a large gulp coming from Yoongi.

"PICTURES OF YOU AND JIMIN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT YOU ! I'M DOING A FAVOR," he bellowed.

"WHAT? HOW? YOU STALKER!!" I claimed, as he snatched his photos back.

"BECAUSE YOU SMILED! FOR ONCE! A REAL SMILE AFTER THAT DAY!"

It was silent. It was true, I did finally smile, and it wasn't fake. By that day meaning Taehyung's death day. Jimin was starting to replace Taehyung. They both had beautiful smiles, the same age, and they both had a disability. Isn't this meant to be fate? Or is it just plain coincidence? Did God finally want me to be happy? All I knew that I had another person in my life.

"Anyways, I'll go and put all these pictures on the walls and make it seem like you're obsessed with Jimin," Yoongi laughed as he ran as quick as he can back to the dorm. THAT LITTLE RASCAL! I ran after him.

a/n: omfg sorry for the extremely late update of part 2 it's because I've been going through a writers block and I'm acting really lazy and homework got me busy and it's so complicated. Anyways hopefully I could update Chapter 5 really soon and make it long asf. I legit just wrote it in 10 minutes. Anyways ENJOY!

Anyways ENJOY!