∞ F I V E ∞

tulips ❋ jikook

Yoongi's P.O.V:

Taking pictures of Jungkook and Jimin. I was like a detective except... stalker like..? Jungkook burned all the photos in front of my eyes, except for one. He kept one. I saw it in his pocket sticking out. I'm so proud of Jungkook. Only Joking, but seriously, I'll be lonely if he hangs around Jimin all the time. Which is.. GREAT! I CAN SLEEP IN PEACE! I SHOULD PLAN MORE DA- I MEAN HANGOUTS FOR THEM!! HA! I think Jungkook is going to kill me soon because of yesterday, but instead, I decided to take a quick nap

 

 

 

~ Time Skip ~

 

 

 

I awaken and tilt my head over to the side to see an alarm clock labeled as 6pm. Woah? I slept for so long, so I roll off the bed and roll to the door and try to head outside without standing up. Obviously, I couldn't reach the door handle, so I stood up and went grocery shopping. I need to buy eggs, butter, fish, tomatos, broco-

OOF!!

I fell down, as I felt like I hit someone, my eyes were blurry, but I could hear a familiar feminine voice.. just like.. LEE JI-EUN?! I glared at her not attempting to help her up.

"You... broke.. Jungkook.." I hissed, seeing a sadening look on her face.

"I-It was fo-for the be-best," she stuttered seeming scared because of my last visit.

"I won't hurt you this time, but why did you? Causing this pain towards him. HE NEARLY CUT BECAUSE OF YOU!" I slowly raise my voice. "Sorry." I appologised, thinking that I scared her a lot.

"It's because he loved Taehyung! He loved him so much! He wouldn't let go! So I let him continue to love him by letting him go! It was so painful! I loved Jungkook so much. Too much! Taehyung! Taehyung! He hardly had time for me! Always crying over him every night. Do you know how painful it feels for your love to be crying?! None of you understand!!" Lee Ji-eun ran away in tears dropping all her groceries, and her bag, hearing a thump on the marble shopping centre floor.. Maybe she was telling the truth, maybe she was a good person, maybe it's not her fault, and it was Jungkook, the one who couldn't let go of Taehyung.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Yesterday was fun, except the fact that Yoongi acted like a creepy stalker, but it was alright. I burned all the photos although for one. A Picture of me and Jimin smiling. Some what I was glad and acknowledged that Yoongi took those photos, so I kept one and put it in my pocket secretly. I hold the picture while lying on my bed. I haven't smiled as often, but for some odd reason.. he made me feel like my new Kim Taehyung. I heard the door open and I quickly hid the photo in a dark brown wooden draw, full of my other memories, and I sat there pretending to be casual, which obviously, Yoongi could tell something was up.

"What?" he questioned.

"What?" I mimicked.

"Oh I ran by Lee Ji-eun before. I think you should hear her out before you jump into conclusions." Yoongi exclaimed, while my heart sank. No way will I come back to her. Never. Why is it so sudden? Did Yoongi fall into some sort of trap?

I shook my head repeatly, "No." Just a flat out no. I don't want anything to do with her! Just when I had my life back on track, she had to come in a ruin it again. How am I jumping to conclusions when I know it was either she cheated on me or just was using me for popularity. I wasn't as popular but I was talented. Not to be cocky, but its the awful truth. I don't want to be talented. I just want to be normal. Have a normal life without someone ruining it for me.

"I'm serious.. It's proba-" drawly said, until I cut him off

'YOU KNOW WHAT! I DON'T CARE!" I screamed objectivly when I felt a sting across my face. Yoongi slapped me.

"Hear her out now. You know what? Jumping to conclusions won't get you anywhere. You won't be able to handle anything. Now go." he demanded, as I slowly left the room obeying him. Yoongi is so.. persuasive? or some what.. Scary on how he can make me do whatever he wants. It's really weird. I was shivering while I was walking outside. It was cold, and I could feel water droplets on my head, and on my lips, until I caught a glimpse of two people, one with bushy orange hair, and one with nero black hair. I soon realised it was Jimin and his father, with a navy blue umbrella above them. I saw them go inside, just when they got in, I yelled, "Jimin!" I panted as I saw the bow turn his head towards my voice.

"Jungkook..?" I heard as I approached closer to the cute male. His cute but not in that way I think. We've only just met.

"Hey Hyung~" I greeted with a pleasurable smile across my face, too bad Jimin couldn't see it.

"Hey. What brings you here?" he blinked profusely, acting surprised, although I don't know why he did that if he couldn't see me.

"Oh.. I was just heading off somewhere.." I muttered.

"Can I come?" he asked politely.

"Uh.. You sure?"

"Pleaseeeeee~" Crap, he's doing aegyo.

"Okay.. Okay, Just don't into my conversation."

"Okay! Although what conversation?" Jimin asked cluelessly, as I blinked profusely trying to think of how to say that I'm visiting my ex.

"J-Just with s-someone.." I stutter, avoiding any gaze towards him, instead looking towards the concrete. I keep forgetting that he's blind and I didn't need to avert my gazes anywhere, but I somewhat did anyway.

"...Mkay then.."

We walked on the pathways, hardly saying a word as if we were mute. Finally, I opened my mouth, "J-Jimin? H-Hyung?" I was stuttering like crazy. "H-How's Life?" I do admit that I was a bit nervous approaching Lee Ji-Eun. He remained silent. Silent treatment ay? "I'll tell you who I'm visiting, but first let's get some ice cream." I exclaimed. I was a bit hungry anyways. His eyes lit up, "Jinjia?!" I chuckled, "Yea." He acts like a 5 year old, and I can't believe he's my hyung. We stood by a wooden ice cream stand with a pale man asking in a dull voice, "Welcome to my Ice cream stand, what flavour would you like?" "COOKIES AND CREAM!!" Jimin shouted, sounding like a child. I looked like that I was the hyung since I was taller. "Chocolate as well please," I said politetly, still glaring at Jimin. "Oh no you're eating me. Kookies and Cream," I exclaimed sticking my tounge out, I ran away to a nearby wooden bench. Jimin chased me, "Oi! I like this more than you!"

We sat down, as I took deep breaths.

"So Who are you visiting Jungkookie?" Jimin pouted.

"....."

"My Ex."

"Oh.. Are you okay?" I sat there in silence. I'm not ready for this. I'm not ing ready for this but Yoongi just had to force me to do this .

"Jungkook-ah..?" I blinked profusely

"Oh Yea. I'm okay." I faked a smile.

Silence. The atmosphere changed. Until Jimin suddenly asked, "What's your favourite flower?" Why would he ask that?

"A Tulip. A white tulip."

"Why?" he questioned.

"It's simple and plain like me."

"Mmm.." he mumbled something after but I couldn't hear it.

"Why ask?"

"Just wondering," Jimin slurred, making me smile. He really is a bad liar.

"Anyways, we should head off now," I motioned towards the correct path.

"Mmm~ Okay," he giggled, his ice cream, which there were black and white stains everywhere around his mouth. I took out a napkin out of my pocket, so silky, and delecate, and placed it towards his skin whiping off all the ice cream off his smooth lips. Wait.. Why am I describing his lips. He's not my Taehyung replacement. Is he? No it's too early for someone to like someone without knowing them well enough. Breathe Jungkook. Concentrate on yelling at that douche ex of yours.

Jimin's P.O.V:

AHH!! FLOWERS?! Out of all topics Park Jimin, you chose FLOWERS?! You don't even know what they are or what they look like. However the smell has a light fragrence. Just like Jungko- Wait no, Jimin don't get distracted just continue walking. Deep Breaths. Argh! I'm so nervous! Why am I shivering like this. It's almost felt like a minute of contemplating when Jungkook tapped me saying that we were here. I bounced off in shock but I took deep breathes after. He held my hand as we walked up the steps. I flushed a light shade of pink due to embarressment. Wait It's because it's weird that 2 guys are holding hands yeah? I heard a loud bell, when I heard a feminine voice, say, "Coming~" That must be Lee Ji-eun.. I think.

I let go of Jungkook's hand, hearing a door open, "Oh it's.. JUNGKOOK?" She gasped as she dropped something.

"I have no time right now, just let me and jimin inside," Jungkook huffed, holding onto my wrist as he dragged me inside, to sit on a couch.

I heard a mutter coming from Ji-eyn sshi. I smile as I sat down. I didn't want to speak since it wasn't my buisness anyways.

"Why are you here, Jung-"

"I want answers to why you broke up with me."

"I broke up with you so I can't hurt myself," she explained, while exhaling.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook snapped back.

"You never moved on, from that.. incident."

"I knew you were using me for months now.." she continued.

"No I wasn't," Jungkook claimed, yelling at her with anger.

"YEA YOU WERE THANKS TO YOUR GOD DAMN TAEHYUNG. YOU KNOW AFTER HE DIED, YOU JUST USED ME TO REPLACE HIM. PLUS YOUR GAY AND I CAN TELL BY SEEING THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME. TAEHYUNG WAS MY WORK MATE TOO AND I'VE ACCEPTED THE FACT HE'S DEAD. HE'S DEAD JEON JUNGKOOK! I CAN'T SUFFER ANYMORE SO I ENDED IT. CUTTING YOURSELF IS A WASTE OF TIME. ALL YOU DID WAS HURT ME. I LOVED YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH JUNGKOOK. I DIDN'T MESS UP. I'LL MOVE ON EVENTUALLY AND SO WILL YOU. SO QUIT WASTING MY TIME AND GET THE OUT OF MY SITE," Ji-eun screamed as she stomped off somewhere. Jungkook grabbed my hand as he quietly whispered, "Let's go.."

What just happened?