∞ T W O ∞

tulips ❋ jikook

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I adjusted my eyes to the same room I ever rested in. Yesterday was.. fun? I guess I made a new friend. I know that he'll leave me one day, just like the rest.. but I should make the most of it. His pretty much blind, and I don't know how he can live with that, when I can't even live with how I am today. I looked onto the right seeing a picture frame of Lee Ji-eun. I still miss her... although I was still pissed at her. I couldn't possibly take it anymore. I stood up and ripped all my memorable photos to pieces. IT'S ALL HER FAULT I'M LIKE THIS! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!

I can't take it anymore! Everything about her just makes me cringe.. I just.. want to die already. This is more painful then dying anyway.. why do I have to suffer. I then headed to the white tiled bathroom, beige lights shunning from the ceiling, an apricot colored sink and bench, all full of cosmetics.

I slowly opened a small cupboard, and slowly started scanning the surface to spot a small blade. I slowly picked up it, and lifted it towards my arm, until I heard a slow creak by the door. I quickly put the blade back into the cupboard and shut it with a large thud.

I rushed over to the door to see my roommate, Min Yoongi. Having white hair, as white as snowflakes, dull, pale skin, wearing a charcoal colored short sleeved shirt, and baggy sweat pants, as grey as ash.

"Uhhhhh.. Yo?" I instantly greet.
"Sup? I guess.." he replied, gaining suspicion.
"So... How was your day?" I awkwardly smiled, while walking slowly towards my bed.
"Good... Um... is something wrong? You're acting weird" As he yelled, while chuckling a bit after.
"W-What are y-you t-ta-talking ab-about?" I stuttered, having sweat go down my forehead.
"I've been your friend for years.. I know there's something up.. Is it still Taehyung? Girlfriend? Parents? Tell me!"

My mind went blank.. I was doubting for a moment to even have something to say, although he is Yoongi... Although I decided to keep the blade a secret.. I assumed he would try to stop me.

"Ji-eun... broke up with me..."

His eyes widened in complete shock, I could tell by the expression made on his face... It wasn't that same boring expression on his face.

"Are you serious? You know she was just using you for the money right? You don't deserve her!"

Was she really? All her kisses had a passionate touch, all hard to resist. Just why? Use me? Maybe she was trying to use me after all.. after I told her that my parents didn't want me to buy anything for her... she broke up with me? Yoongi and I were just staring at each other in silence.

"Anyways.. tomorrow is Taehyung's first death anniversary. You didn't attend his funeral, so you better go to the death anniversary. You could have the chance to speak to his parents.. you haven't met them before you know.." Yoongi warned, staring at me coldly, while walking out of the dorm room. Yea.. That's right.. I didn't attend the funeral. It would kill me.

After that incident.. I just started flirting with girls. However, none of them would satisfy like the way Taehyung satisfied me. This was when I knew I was biual.. It's because I loved him.

Jimin's P.O.V:

I seated myself down on a bench at the local park, holding a leash, around a small, fluffy, Pomeranian, a breed of dog which apparently I bought. I sighed as I remembered it was my little brother's death anniversary.. Poor mum and dad... both having children that were disadvantaged, or with an illness. I should get ready. The Pomeranian lead the way back to the restaurant until I bumped into someone. I quickly apologized until I hear the person call my name.

"J-Jimin?" the familiar voice spoke.. I scanned the voice, and realized it was Jungkook.

I chuckled, "Ah~ Jungkookie.. Hey! I'm your Hyung! Respect me!"

"Alright then.. Jim- I mean.. Hyung.. But wait.. Jungkookie?"

I teased while giving a soft punch to the shoulder, "You're a tough cookie~ I just want to eat you~" he suddenly started laughing like a maniac. As we had a small conversation, I had to excuse myself, since I needed to arrive at a death anniversary, "Ah, I need to go to a death anniversary now." There was a short pause until he said goodbye.

After using my walking stick to make my way towards a car, I heard my parents in the middle of a conversation.

"Why did Taehyung have to die at that age?" my mother questioned emotionally towards my father, until she stopped as I heard a door click open, as I seated into the car. Taehyung was two months younger than me. He was adopted, but Taehyung had Ash Brown Hair, with the best smile I've ever seen in my life, who died on the 13th of March, 2015. I've always grown up with Taehyung, who was one of the best brothers that anyone could wish for.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Before I stepped into the grass, where candlelight surrounded a pond and tables and seats with a ton of food on a big white table. I took deep breaths. You can do this Jeon Jungkook. I stepped onto grass is where I saw Jimin. Jimin? Why would he be here? Is this the death anniversary he was talking about?

"Ahh.. You must be Jungkook? You come often to our restaurant." a quite young looking woman, with short wavy brown hair, pink lipstick, and a black dress, wearing a brown leather coat on top of it began to speak with me thoroughly. "I'm Taehyung's mother." I widened my eyes. His mother? She looks so young though. I saw a man walking towards, having a clean shaven face, and gelled hair, black as coal, wearing a straightened black suit, with a sky blue tie. What an unusual color.. It must be his father. I shook both their hands, as they began walking around greeting all the other guests. I started making my way towards a picture of Taehyung I saw on a stand.

I miss you Taehyung.. so much.. why did you leave me.. you promised that you'll always be by my side. I kept on staring at the picture until something poked me. "Oh sorry.." wait.. that's a familiar voice. I turned around to see Jimin using his walking stick. I smiled, "Oh Hey Jimin."

His face looked confused until he recognized my voice. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" The smile faded from my face. "It's my best friend's anniversary.. Taehyung.. wait how do you know Taehyung?" I questioned, awfully confused. "H-Hi-His.. m-my bro-brother..." he stuttered while expressing he was in a depressed mood. There was a long silence, to break it, I tried to lighten him up.

"Want to find a spot to sit? All of them might be taken," I chuckled softly. He nodded and made our way towards empty seats and sat down.

"What was your relationship with Taehyung..? He never introduced me to any of his friends.. so.." My Relationship? What was my relationship with him? Were we dating? Not really.. Were we brothers? We were more than brothers.. We..

"We were really close.. To be honest.. I grew to love him." I accidentally blurted out.

"Uh.. I mean.." trying to cover up.

Jimin started laughing hysterically. "You're Gay then?"

"Pfft.. I've had plenty of girlfriends," I bragged sticking my tongue out.

"That's called biual, Jungkookie!" He then flicked my forehead.

"What was that for?" I chuckled

"For no reason," he spoke, having a smile on his face. It was adorable. Wait.. What am I thinking! I smacked my forehead. Uh did I just hit myself in public. Stupid Stupid Jungkook!

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked, seeming to be quite worried.

"Oh don't worry! I'm fine"

Jimin and I kept chatting, laughing until it was time to write a prayer or letter and place it in the candle. While someone went around all the tables for us to collect a piece of paper and a pen. We waited until the person gave us the thin piece of paper and a black pen. I wrote:

Dear Taehyung,

I miss you dearly, it's been hard with out you, although I befriended your brother. His kind.. I hope you're safe in heaven, and I hope you're watching over me. Some day I will join you when I'm older.. so just wait okay? I just hope you're okay. I've never been able to tell you.. but.. I love you.

- Jeon Jungkook

I quickly joined the other relatives and placed the candle on the pond water, for it to float with the others.

Jimin's P.O.V:

It was hard for me to think of a prayer or something to write for him. I had asked for Jungkook to write for me since it would be difficult for me to write. I told him to write:

To my dear brother, Taehyung,

Maple Restaurant has been running well, although it's lonely without you. I've made many new friends. There's Namjoon, Seokjin, and even You're friend, Jungkook! They are looking after me well, so you don't have to worry about me. I hope you're safe in heaven, and that it's nice up there! You're the best brother ever and you didn't deserve to die just yet, but I still wish for you to be happy, and hopefully I'll try find a cure for cancer to avenge you!

- Park Jimin

Jungkook held my hand and lead me towards the lake and gave me the candle. "Come on, place the candle on the water, it's not that hard." So I carefully placed it on the water. I wish that I could see such a beautiful sight. I've missed out on so much. Hopefully someone donates eyes soon. As Jungkook lead me back to our seats, he asked, "What do you want to eat? I'm starving!"

I smiled, "Korean Beef please~"

"One Korean Beef to your service, sir." Jungkook replied trying to sound like a waiter. I giggled.

"Thank you."

A/N: Well I just wrote this quickly. I'm rushing because I have camp tomorrow D: Sorry if grammar is bad, if there are mistakes please write them in the comments so I can fix them immediately. This is really short, although I hope you enjoyed~ I'll update next week