∞ T H R E E ∞

tulips ❋ jikook

Jimin's P.O.V:

I felt warm when I was with Jungkook. Taehyung is lucky for him to have a friend like that. After the Death Anniversary we exchanged phone numbers, hopefully I remember the number. I asked my mum to dial the phone number, and so she did, so I made my way back to my room. I heard a reply,

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Um.. Is this Jungkook? It's Jimin."

"Oh Hey Jimin~ So What's up?"

I took deep breaths. Why did I call him?

"U-Uh.. D-Do You W-Wa-Want to H-Hang out?" I stuttered trying to say whatever popped up in my mind. Wait Hang out? Uh so I wanted to hang out?

"Sure. Where though?" he replied casually. How can he be so casual?

"Uh Coffee Shop? The one that recently opened, people say the coffee legit tastes like heaven." I exclaimed.

"Mkay. Coffee? Ahaha you remind me of the song you wrote and sang at your parents restaurant." My face started heating up.

"Uhh.. I'LL GO GET READY! BYE!!" I quickly yelled while panting. Why did my face turn red? Anyways I better get ready. I walked over to the closet where I quickly rushed to grab clothing. The clothing I reached out for felt like a T-shirt and jeans. I tried to find my phone by touching my bedside table which I successfully done. I then carefully opened the door, and asked for assistance to go outside to the new coffee shop. Fortunately, my father wasn't busy, and so he lead me to the coffee shop.

While walking on the pavement, I heard a voice yelling across the street. "JIMIN!!" I recognised the voice to be Jungkook's voice. I smiled, "JUNGKOOK!!"

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I saw Jimin's face as well as his fathers walking on the pathways. I waved to his father since he could see me, and he also waved back. After jogging towards Jimin, I told his father he could continue his work as I would guide Jimin towards the coffee shop. He nodded, as he began to walk back, so I started a conversation with Jimin.

"Hey, How's it going? Why meet up all of a sudden?" I asked him. It was merely suspicious although I was still interested on the fact all of a sudden he wanted to meet up. He seemed to be in a nervous wreck while we were calling.

"Uhh.. Just thought we could hang out." He said, while smiling. His smile was awfully beautiful.

"You should smile more, It's really Beautiful," I blurted out. Did I really just say that? STUPID JUNGKOOK!

"Uh.. What I meant is th-" I explained, until I stopped mid sentence watching his face turn tomato red.

"Um.. I'll tr-try m-mor-more.." he stuttered.

"Good." Why is Jimin so God damn cute. When he stutters it leaves me speechless, he's so adorable.

We arrived at the coffee shop, a logo imprinted with a coffee mug, as well as brown and cream colored stripes. As we stepped into the shop, opening the wide, acacia wooden doors, it was pact with a lot of people. The floors were in cute chocolate colored checkers, as well as coffee themed posters and a fresh coffee scent coming from the coffee machines.

"Do you smell that, Jimin? It's the smell of heaven."

He smiled, as we went towards an empty table with two wooden seats. After two minutes of silence, but staring into each others' eyes, well, only I did, it continued until the waiter came to our tables. We both looked at the waiter at the same time, and ordered the same thing in sync, "One Cappuccino Please." We looked back towards each other in a synchronized motion. We chuckled knowing we ordered the exact same thing.

"Do you have any other friends?" I asked, while Jimin nodding.

"Yea their names are, Namjoon and Seokjin, remember from yesterday? What about you?"

I nodded while exclaiming, "Yea, I had two close friends, but now I only have one, his name is Min Yoongi."

Jimin frowned, knowing that I was talking about Taehyung. However this time I held in my emotions, and smiled.

For the rest of the time, we spoke about our past and memorable things that happened.

Yoongi's P.O.V:

Jungkook's off with another guy. YES! I'm in the dorm alone. I can finally sleep without an annoying idiot yelling across the room because he can't find his underwear. It has holes in it. I thought he was a man. I walked around the dorm noticing my favourite pillow was gone. WHERE DID THAT DAMN JUNGKOOK HIDE IT AGAIN?! I walked around the small cramp kitchen opening draws, seeing nothing but utensils, pots, and pans. I walked towards the bathroom and opened all the top shelves. Still nothing. I then opened one of the bottom shelves. My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped when I saw a sharp blade. Why would we have that? Unless.. Jungkook started cutting? I didn't see any marks of blood or anything, so I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

I decided to text Jungkook and ask him to come back to the dorm.

Jungkook
+
[1:46pm] Yoongi: Where you at rn?
[1:51pm] Jungkook: Oh soz, didn't see your message. Uhh I'm hanging out with a friend?
[1:51pm] Yoongi: Cut it short. I need to ask you a serious question so go back to the dorm.. Btw (By the way) I didn't know you had friends?
[1:51pm] Jungkook: Yea Yea.. Ugh okay. Mind if I bring my 'friend' over too.
[1:52pm] Yoongi: Your choice, not mine. Now hurry your up so I can sleep.
[1:52pm] Jungkook: Okay Okay! Calm down. I'll be there in a few minutes.
*Read*
+

After a few minutes I heard someone open the door.

"I'm here. Now what?" Jungkook complained. I saw a guy roughly my height, with bushy orange hair, wearing a pink shirt, as well as ripped jeans, and a quite handsome face. I chuckled, "Is this friend of yours gay? He's wearing pink. What a manly color."

"Excuse me but he's blind. Now shut up talking about my friend, Jimin, here, and talk."

I took out the blade from behind my back, and held it in front of my face so it's visible for Jungkook to see, while shaking it about. His eyes seemed to be in shock.

I asked in a serious manner, "What's this?"

He hesitated to speak, "Uh.. I ne-needed it to c-ca-carve something!"

My eyebrows raised in amusement, really that's the best excuse he can come up with? I angrily yelled, "DON'T TALK BULL! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING!"

Jungkook's friend was shaking in fear, staring at me with a blank expression on his face, with lips dry as a raisin. "Sorry, I forgot you were here, Jungkook's friend." I apologised. What a terrible first impression. He mumbled a few words, which I didn't hear since he was awfully quiet.

Jungkook admitted, "Okay! So I was going to cut myself! But I didn't okay! So can we avoid bickering?!"

So he did attempt to cut himself, although I wonder why he stopped, so I questioned, "Why did you stop cutting yourself?"

His eyes looked lost, and he stayed dead silent. I commanded, "WHY?!"

He stuttered, "B-Be-Becau-Because you came in so I hid the blade."

I couldn't believe it. His ing stupid girlfriend got him into the mess. "You know what Jungkook. I'm going to ing kill Lee Ji-eun right now." I stormed out of the dorm and headed straight to Jungkook's ex's house.

I heard Jungkook's voice, "Wa-Wait!" But it was too late, I'm pissed at someone for hurting my best mate with all these suicide thoughts.

Jimin's P.O.V:

I stood there listening to Jungkook and his friend, I guess his name is possibly Yoongi, which they continued fighting. After hearing Jungkook attempting to cut made me feel many emotions. It felt like Jungkook was a bird in a cage attempting to break free, but couldn't. I felt a sadness vibe coming from Jungkook. After Yoongi stormed off, I tugged Jungkook's sleeve, saying, "Is this true?"

"Yea.. but it's okay now," he sighed. It sure didn't seem like he was okay.

"You know I'm there for you, Jungkook. You have friends by your side, and use them."

"mm.." replied Jungkook.

"Do you want to go shopping to clear your head?" I suggested.

"O-Okay,"

Jungkook helped guide me towards the shopping center going around to all the shops. I needed to buy new clothes, so I asked Jungkook to choose some for me. He chuckled when he asked me to try on the clothing he picked.

"What's so funny?"

"AHA! YOU'RE WEARING A PINK PRINCESS DRESS!! AHAHA!!" He cried in laughter

"EHH!! WHY AM I WEARING A DRESS!!" I screamed in embarrassment. I didn't really care about the color pink, since I didn't know what the color looked like. I punched Jungkook playfully on his shoulder.

"Oww~" he jokingly complained

"Shut up Jungkookie!" I cursed.

"But Jiminnie~"

"IT'S YOUR HYUNG!"

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Hyung!" He laughed.

We continued browsing through the stores but ended up not buying anything, although I suggested for Jungkook to come to my house for dinner. He agreed, and we took a taxi back to my house.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

As we arrived to Jimin's house, well, restaurant. Jimin lived in the second floor of his parent's restaurant and it's quite big. I insisted for me to cook dinner since Jimin's parents were busy.

"No! You're my guest!" Jimin argued.

I flicked his forehead, "It's the least I could do to thank you for cheering me up."

His face turned red, as he crossed his arms, "Fine! I'm going to take a shower!" I smiled. As he walked over to his room to get his clothing and towel, I decided to start on making soup. I looked on the fridge door and saw photos of Jimin and his family there. Including Taehyung. They look so damn happy. I opened the fridge door, seeing many types of vegetables. I took them all and made my way to get a knife and cut the vegetables. Next, I took out a large salmon fish and deep fried it. That should do. After finishing up the rice, I went to wash my hands and walked towards Jimin's room. That damn guy takes a long damn shower. I opened the door and my jaw dropped as I turned my head away. My face was as red as a chilli! I.. Saw.. Jimin.. .

"SORRY SORRY! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE ! UH!" I closed the door immediately. I feel bad now! I quickly ran towards the kitchen and set up the dinner. Although I didn't know he had abs!

A/N: Another short one. Yes I'm busy! But what happens next? Who knows!