Something Wrong part II

Evil Fluffy Families ^w^

Guess everybody wondering what happened to this diva mom. Chullie umma drove her car happily when she looked at her sons the ice cream excitedly.

But her eldest son, Kyu, sensed something bad might had happened to his diva umma. He kept checking out his umma while she was driving beside him. Meanwhile the baby Henry enjoying his ice cream at the back seat.

“what are you looking at baby Kyu? Is your umma really beautiful like a goddess?” Chullie umma giggled happily teasing her evil son

“Umma is fake... Umma is not happy now..”

“huh? what’s with that rude word young man?” Chullie umma sent her playful death glare to her baby Kyu and ruffled his curly hair softly

Kyu lowered his head and his eyes getting teary. Kyu might be the naughtiest little boy you will ever met. But, when we talked about his beloved evil diva umma to this little boy, Kyu would be the most sensitive little boy.

“Oooh.. My baby Kyu don’t cry.. Look umma is fine... I’m just missing your papa, okay?”

“When will papa comeback to Seoul?”

“Umma doesn’t know, but I think it’s soon baby...”

Yes, it’s been almost four months, the head of this international family left the kids and his wife for the job. Chullie umma staying with the kids in Seoul meanwhile the Hangeng papa stayed in China for his job.

Chullie umma took her baby Henry from the back seat as the baby was sleeping soundly with chocolate stains on his lips, she carried her children carefully to their mansion and changed their clothes, she prepared her babies to go to take a nap meanwhile she herself was preparing for their dinner.

When she was cooking at the kitchen, her cellphone rang.

“oh.. it’s you, what’s happened?”

“what? I can’t go now...”

“it’s crazy.. I can’t...” Chullie umma started to cry but she held her sobs and tears

“I know, I’ll try to find the right time to go there... I have kids here... thank you,”

**

The next day little Kyu just woke up from his slumber and went straight to his umma’s room just to find out his umma was busy with her suitcase.

“umma? what ale you doing?” Kyu rubbed his sleepy eyes

“we’re going to vacation on Harabeoji and halmeoni’s house in China!!” she said happily

“Uh? Now? Ale we going to see Papa?” Chullie umma nodded.

“Yaaaaaaaaay~ Kyu wants to packing too umma!!”

“I’ve done it for you baby, now palle take a bath and we’re going at 12, umma will take care of your baby brother first,”

**

A few Hours Later

The umma and her kids had landed safely at their beloved man’s homeland. Chullie umma had already called someone to fetched them from the airport and drive them to the hotel. Yes, they will be stayed at a hotel for few days then they will visit Kyu and Henry’s grandparents in the Beijing.

“Umma...Kyu dizzy...”

“are you okay sweety? let me check you,” Chullie umma put her palm on Kyu’s forehead but Kyu pried her hands softly

“Kyu dizzy because of those wolds umma..” Kyu pointed at the stores which got mandarin words on their banners and menu lists

“my baby Kyu is funny... come on baby, the car has arrived..”

 

**

Kyu kept smiling and playing with his baby brother, he was thinking about meeting with his beloved papa. Kyu and Henry absolutely missed their papa so much, just like umma missed him. Kyu looked at his umma, but his umma’s face looked sad.

“Umma.. when will we meet Papa?”

“Umma kay?” Henry asked his umma with worry expression on his cute face

“Maybe tomorrow baby,”

“Mr.Driver, please take me to the nearest baby care for my kids while I’m going to meet him,” Chullie umma said in her broken mandarin

“yes Ma’am...”

**

At the baby care

 

“Umma will go for a while okay? Baby Kyu don’t need to worry, some of the keepers noona already knew you, umma brought you here when you were a baby, some of them could speak Korean too, umma will be back in minutes okay?”

Kyu frowned looked at his umma who’s leaving him and the baby mochi alone with stranger noonas who became their keepers immediately.

“Uung... Meet papa...” Baby Henry tugged Kyu’s t-shirt and sat beside his hyung

“Umma said tomollow Henly-ah, we’ll wait hele until umma letuln... come on Henly-ah, sleep again with yuung..”

 

**

 

Almost an hour Kyu and baby Henry were waiting for their umma to return, but there’s no sign, she will be back.

“Kyu baby... Come on... We’re going to hotel, baby Henry come on sweety...” Chullie umma came to the baby care panting hard, just like she was running away from someone

Kyu who just wake up from his nap, felt dizzy since his umma carried him and his dongsaeng in one go, she bowed politely to the keepers and stopped a taxi.

Kyu didn’t know what to do, he get off from his umma’s lap and looking at the back side of the taxi. He could see someone was chasing for his umma. And that person is...

“PPAAAAA... PAPAAAAAA...” Baby Henry who was already woke up joined his hyung staring at the manly figure who’s panting hard after running over behind the taxi

“Ahjusshi stoooppppp!” Kyu nudge the driver’s shoulder but the driver looking at Chullie’s umma eyes and keep driving away far from the man behind them

“Umma, papa is left behind... ummaa.. what happened?”

“Papa will not comeback Kyu, he will stay in here forever,” Chullie umma started to cry and his sons just staring at their umma in confuse

“Huh? umma why papa won’t come back to Kolea? ale we gonna live hele?” Kyu asked

“No.. he will stay here, and we’ll come back to Korea tomorrow,”

“but halabeoji and halmeoni? Kyu want to visit them and taste theil steamed buns ummaaa,” Kyu tugged Chullie’s shirt but then he saw her umma’s cheeks drenched in tears already

 

**

At the hotel, Chullie was talking on telephone meanwhile her sons watching some tv show. Kyu left the tv and a bit eavesdropping his umma’s conversation on the telephone.

“Mom, I’ll be back to Korea tomorrow, we’re gonna move to Kangwondo as soon as possible, I’ll let Geng meet me, but not the kids, they don’t need to know about this... He got someone else, mom...”

Kyu widened his eyes after the shocking news being revealed from his umma’s lips. He tried to getting more info about the problem but his umma lowered her voice, he gave up and back to the tv shows.

“Kyu... Umma will going to the lobby, take care of your brother, don’t even dare to open the door if someone knocking but me, arasseo? I’ll be back in moments,” Chullie ruffled her son’s hair and Kyu nodded due to his umma’s request she then left the little boys alone in their room

Ten minutes had passed and a knock could be heard from the big door in their room. Kyu tried to looking at who was knocking with climbing a chair. He was peeking at the small hole on the door, and found a familiar face in front of the door, smiled to him.

“Is that Papa?” Kyu muttered

“Guixiaaaaan~ it’s Papa baby. open the door please... I bring some new games for you and Henly,”

Umma said don’t open the door to strangers, but this is Papa, Kyu missed Papa so much, Kyu thought. Papa is not included as strangers right? Kyu unlocked the door and ran to his Papa once the door opened.

“Guixian misses Papa!!” Kyu wrapped his tiny arms around Hangeng’s neck, Hangen carried his eldest son into their room and saw his youngest son laying quietly on the bed while munching his pacifier.

“PPAAAAA~”

“Henly-aaah~” Hangeng kissed his baby and joined them on the bed, “Papa missed papa’s little heroes so much!!”

“we miss papa too~” Kyu hugged his papa

“really? how much?” Hangeng teased his son

“THIS MUUUUUCH~” Henry spread his small arms and showed his love to his papa

The door being slam harshly as a beautiful woman came in.

“what are you doing here?”

 

**

“Chullie.. Listen, I need to talk to you,” Geng tried to talked to his beloved wife but the said woman didn’t even listen to him, they talked in the living room while the kids were still on the bedroom

“No, I don’t need to listen anything from you, it’s enough! Just a few calls from you in this 4 months, no news, no coming home at all, and now, the fact that that woman is here in a hotel with you, what else you need to say CHINESE MAN?! GO GET THAT CHINESE WOMAN! I’LL GO BACK TO KOREA WITH THE KIDS!!”

“YOU CAN’T YELL LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF OUR KIDS!”

“SAYS THE MAN WHO’S YELLING LOUDLY IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS!” Chul said sarcastically

“fine.. I just need to talk with you, in calm condition... please calm youself first baby, we need to talk about this in cold head, where’s my calm baby Chullie?” Geng said softly

“Stop baby baby me! GO AWAY! THAT CHINESE WOMAN IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE LOBBY!”

“In the lobby?” Geng asked in confuse

“WHAT? YOU ASKED HER TO WAIT FOR YOU IN YOUR ROOM?” Chul asked in high tone once again

“Who’s this woman you’re talking about Chullie?? What lobby??”

“I think you know this Chinese woman named Lou Yixiao? Huh? remembered that name Tan Hangeng?!”

“Ah. Ms. Lou, she is...”

“So you’re having an affair with this Yixiao woman?! It’s true right?”

Geng grabbed  Chul’s shoulder and hugged her.

“LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU KIM HEECHUL! This woman you’re talking about, she’s my partner in my latest project, I was really busy to even call you and our kids in Korea, I swear I tried so many times to call you, but those meeting keeps making me have no time even just to give you a call! I miss you and our babies so much! I bet you saw me and someone has informed you about me and Ms.Lou, but I swear to God Chullie, I was having a meeting with her just to beg to her so she could give me a few days to come back to Korea... I promised to her I will keep taking care our business when I’m in Korea, she’s my only hope because my partners were don’t even care about their families matters, but today I found you here...”

“what makes you want to come back huh? after this time no news from you?” Chul sobbed on his chest

“I promised the kids we will give you a surprise party in your hometown right on your birthday, I want to call you to tell the kids, although we can’t make it on the right day, but at least I will make it come true with the kids a few days after your birthday...”

“LIE! CALL THAT WOMAN NOW!”

“WHAT? CHULLIE IT’S NOTHING!”

“CALL HER NOW!”

Hangeng fished out his phone and push the buttons to call his work partner.

“It’s silly,” Hangeng put his phone back to his pocket when someone knocked on their door

“Oh? Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Tan... I’m Lou Yixiao, Mr. Tan’s working partner in Beijing, nice to meet you...” Yixiao said in her broken Korean

“Nooooo... go away flom Papa!” Kyu climbed off the bed and ran to the livingroom to find a long haired woman in front of him, Kyu back to the bedroom and brought his dongsaeng with him

“Henly! she’s the witch!!”

“Oh? Uuuungg... meanie ahjummaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Henry cried loudly

“You can’t take papa.. we should make a palty fol umma on hel bilthday!!”

“Oh? Kyu baby? is that true?” Chullie let off her hands from Geng’s and looked at his teary eyed son who’s hugging his baby brother.

Kyu nodded and then cried loudly.

“HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAPA PLOMISED KYU AND HENLY TO MAKE A BILTHDAY PALTY FOL UMMAAAAA.... BUT UMMA IS ANGLYYYY TT__TT...”

“Omo!! Omo!! Baby Kyu.. baby Henly, don’t cry sweety~ Umma not angry...”

“But umma yelled to papa...”

“No no... Umma not angry to papa nor umma’s babies...” Chullie cooed her son and hugged him

“I’m sorry Ms. Lou...” Hangeng bowed to the woman in front of her

**

The problem solved and the Tan family having their family reunion at Hangeng’s parents’s house in Beijing. They held a birthday party for the diva umma Kim Heechul. And little Kyu finally met his favorite foods, his halmeoni’s home made steamed buns and dimsum.

“Chullie.. promise me you don’t take any conclusion that fast okay?” Geng hugged his wife from behind

“I’m sorry baby..”

"No... happy birthday baby..." Geng kissed her lips

"Gosh.. I miss you and your lips, I'm so sorry Hannie..."

“No.. it’s my fault to not give you any news from here... I’m a bad papa and hubby for our kids and you...”

“No you’re not... thanks for the party, and to make our kids’s plan come true.. they are so sweet just like you,” Chullie hugged her hubby back

“They’re grown up very well when I’m here for four months.. you’re taking care of them very well Chullie...”

“I know... Guixian grown up like you now...” Chullie smiled and pecked her hubby’s cheek

“What?”

“Look.. He mixed mandarin and korean very well, like you.. see~ 5.... 4... 3... 2...1!” Chullie pointed at their eldest son

“Nai-nai~ mole jjin bbang and xiao longbao juseyooooooh~”


kkkkk.. random me is random... I keep saying random aren't I? ^^ Nai Nai is grandma in mandarin if I'm not wrong, and that xiao longbao is kyu's favorite food kkk the mixed blood child Kyu is.. welcome new subscribers ^O^  hope you'll enjoy this update!!

Happy birthday our Heenim TT_TT no more @Heedictator.. hope you live well this year without those annoying sasaengs!!