Chapter 1

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ KIM CHAEJUNG in Elle WILL SHOW YOU THE EPITOME OF YOUTH “

Hanbin clicking the headnews as it lead him to several shoot that show him the amazing picture of his one and only girlfiend. He grin foolishly as he drooling over everypose that his grilfriend take.

Correcting. Ex-girlfriend.

He frowned as he remember that fact again. It have been two years without hearing about her. Not hearing, but doesn’t contacting with each other. He know that she is doing well. He saw the headline news after headline news about her success to become one of the most sought new actress this past year.

And he have been become her number one fanboy since their teribble break up.

“ It’s Kim Chaejung, again?” Hanbin snap his head at the person beside him. Bobby grinning like a fool as Hanbin turn off his phone,” Yah ! Doesn’t your obsession is too much?”

“ I am not obsessed !” said Hanbin as he pretend to watch the screnery outside.

Today IKON will make the debut stage on Inkigayo like they scheduled. They are currently on their van to the recording place. And Hanbin can help but to feel his heart thumping loudly inside his heart. He know what will waiting him when he is at the recording place.

She gonna be the MC. She gonna be there.

He will met her again. After two long year waiting from far away while eyeing her growing up to be a beautiful woman. He will finally stare the two black orbs that he miss so much. The heart shaped lips. The milky white skin. The short and tiny frame.

But the most important thing, he will meet his muse.

The one behind every lyric he wrote about love.

“ Yah—“ Hanbin look at Jinhwan and stare at him,” Stop day dreaming about you gonna met the ideal girl of your life. . “ tease Jinhwan.

They never know wbout his story and her. All this long, his band member only know that he is her fanboy. The one that always look up to her news, registering in her fanclub and even secretly visit her filming set.

They never what they had before.

“ How does it feel hyung?” asked Chanwoo suddenly,” To finally meeting the ideal girl of your life. . “

“ Why we talk about this now?” asked Hanbin a little bit sternly as he really doesn’t want to talk about his private life with . Because it’s still hurts everytime he remember about their beautiful relationship.

“ Because we wanted to. . “ said Bobby,” Oh come one. . You practically obsessed with her. . You bough every single thing that have her face on it. . I bet right now you use your Chaejung sock. . “ giggle Bobby.

Hanbin only rolled his eyes. And true enough. He faintly remember using that sock this morning. The sock that have Chaejung face.

“ And don’t you dare fangirling over there. . “ said June from the backseat,” Don’t scream. . Noona Noona your aegyo juseyo. . “ June mimicking the fanboy as he putting his fist on both side of her check.

The van burst into laughter as they imagining their charismatic leader become a fanboy like June parading. Even the manager hyung who is driving the van can’t help to laugh as he eyeing the boys through the mirror.

“ I won’t call her Noona. . “ sulk hanbin,” We are at the same age. . beside, Let’s see how she react when she finally met me today. . “

“ Why she have to react towards you?” asked Yoonhyeong.

But Hanbin only give him a sly smile.

“ Who knows. . She might be fall for me at the first sight. . “

“ Are you kidding me? Fall for you?” Bobby burst out laughing,” Uri Chaejungie won’t fall over a man who only have a good heart for an animal. . “

“ And who knows. . Uri Chaejungie loves younger boys. . “ said Chanwoo continued teasing his hyung.

They all know how much annoyed Hanbin everytime they call his Chaejung as Uri Chaejungie.

“ Yah—You maknae!! I will make you clean the dorm for all this week you dare to make a move on her !” sulk Hanbin.

All the IKON member burst out laughing as they know that Hanbin will bullied Chanwoo as he is the youngest everytime he is annoyed with the member.

* * *

Suho park his car on the parkinng lot of SBS building. He look at his sister who is putting her lipblam on . He is dreading this way to come.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter