7. Destiny

My Name is Jung Yein

I suggest you to listen to "Lovelyz - Destiny" while reading this chapter.


 

Yein steps carefully with her two crutches to the gate of the school. Luckily, her new residence that she started to rent yesterday is not too far away. So, it doesn't bother her too much to go to school since she decides to starts study again today, even the doctor still advise her to stay at house. She has lost much lessons for a few weeks, it'll be hard to catch up if she takes more time to rest.

She steps on the grass of the school garden, in front of the school's main building. There are already many students there, some groups of girls have a gossip, a few groups of nerds talks about the lessons, and a big groups of cheers and basket student who usually hangs there everyday. Yein doesn't pay attention to them all. She keeps walks to the school building.

Until she found something that break down her mood.

In the corner of the park, actually not too far away from the cheers and basket students take place, Yein can barely sees a black haired boy who she one-hundred percent sure he's Jungkook. And this boy is talking to a beautiful long haired girl who Yein also sure she's Im Yooji.

Yein freezes. She blinks her eyes a few times, makes sure what just she sees. It's almost 5 meters away in front of her since the school park is really wide. But no matter how many times she blinks her eyes or turns away her head and look there again, she still sure that it's Jungkook and Yooji. Talks to each other, only the two of them.

Her heart suffers in pain. She starts run to the building before her tears start to fall down. She knows she is really a crybaby, cries everyday just for a little thing. But this one is seriously makes she feels so pathetic.

So, is Jungkook just play on her all this time?

 



It's half an hour before Yein comes when Yooji already plays with her cellphone in the corner of the park.

JK    : How about this morning before the school starts?
Yooji    : Sure!
JK    : Great ;)

Yooji's heart fluttered as she sees wink emoji from Jungkook. She doesn't know what will happen yet, but she is really happy by now. It seems like Jungkook finally notices her, not those new girl that even can't walks by now.

Well, Jungkook reschedules his meet with Yooji because he need to talk to her as soon as possible. He wakes up early this morning because every single second is really precious for today. When he arrives at the school, he immediately walks toward Yooji that has been waiting for fifteen minutes.

"Hey, how are you?" said Jungkook, smirks. 

"I- I'm good!" said Yooji. Really, it's feel strange yet good for Yooji because Jungkook never talks first to her before. And the best thing is Yooji can see Yein about 5 meter from the place she stands right now. Yein must be broken right now, Yooji thinks as she smiles triumphantly.

"I see. You looks so beautiful today," said him then tucking Yooji's hair behind here ears. Yooji blushes.

Jungkook chuckles at Yooji's reaction. Okay, the praise is enough. It's time for the 'main course'.

"So, I want to ask something to you," said Jungkook, inserts his hand to his pocket.

Yooji smiles as nods. "Ask everything," said her.

Once again, Jungkook smirks. "You're the one who did everything evil to Yein, right?" said Jungkook, interogate her.

Yooji makes a slight shock expression. She really didn't expect before that Jungkook will ask about it.

"W- why you asking me that question...?" asked Yooji, her voice trembled.

Jungkook steps closer to Yooji, keep smirks and looks deep into Yooji's eyes. Yooji wants to step back but behind her is a bush decoration for the park. Their shoes is attached because of their distance that really close. Yooji gulps as her heart trembling for two reasons. First, what the hell is Jungkook doing? He seems like teasing Yooji or something like that. And the second, is Jungkook do this for interogating her? She is afraid for what will Jungkook say after this.

"W- what are you do-"

"Admit it. You're the one who do that, hm?" said Jungkook then attaches his forehead to hers, then carress her cheek. He actually doesn't want to do this. Really. But he must.

Yooji melts with Jungkook's charm. The way he carress her and the way he talks, she can't help but let Jungkook do everything to her. Damn he is so handsome and cool. This is really a rare chance.

Just a few more centimeter, their lips will touches each other.

Yooji can sees behind Jungkook that Yein already in her way to the school building. Yooji can't hide her smile for see Yein's reaction. But then her sight back to the boy in front of her.

"O- okay, okay, I did it..." said Yooji, then gulps once again when she looks at Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook knows where is Yooji looks at. He teases her more as he smirks and his lips then.

"Really? You must be really careful to plan it, since there is no gap to makes you being punished. You such a smart girl, really smart," said Jungkook. Now he is put his right arms around her waist, makes her breath gasp for a moment.

What does he want actually?

Even if Yooji tell him everything she did, he still didn't have any evidence to prove that Yooji is guilty, right?

"Yes, I... ask all of my cheers friends to come early. Then I paid the school's staff to manipulate this... He opened Yein's locker so me and my friends can starts to messed it up and the most important thing... put my cellphone there. I need to paid him more to made him keep silent about what were we did..." said Yooji, explain all of that in no reason why.

"I know it's really rotten and mischief. But all the evil things I did is just for you. It's because I love you... Jeon Jungkook," Yooji can't hold her lust anymore. She tries to touch Jungkook's lips with hers, but Jungkook step back as he also release his arms from Yooji's waist.

Yooji shocks a little bit, but then she realizes that perhaps she is too fast to kiss Jungkook right now. But from what just Jungkook did to her, he seems like lust to her too. If Jungkook denying her kiss, then what actually Jungkook want from her?

Jungkook smiles again, mysteriously. Yooji tilts his head slightly as she is really confused by what just Jungkook did. Her pretty eyebrows furrowed slightly.

Jungkook moves her lips to Yooji's ear, exhales a breath there before whispers something to her. Again, Yooji feels her heart can jump out from the place anytime.

"You must be punished for what just you did..." Jungkook whispers.

"W- what do you-"

Before Yooji can finishes her sentence, Jungkook already steps back from her while fishing his phone out of his pocket then lift it up so Yooji can barely see the screen. The screen that turns on makes Yooji's jaw hanging low. Jungkook smiled contentedly then quickly run to the counselling room.

Jungkook had recorded all of their conversation in his cellphone.

 



Jungkook opens the counselling room hardly because he really can't wait to show what just he record to the teacher.

"I found an evidence—eh?"

Jungkook suddenly stops the sentence because he could see Yein in those room and also the teacher. The two of them looks at Jungkook with a strange look. Seems like Yein is going to be punished again or something like that.

"What happened again?" said Jungkook.

Yein gets up from the chair then about to leave the room, ignoring Jungkook and passed by him. She just done with her matter in this room.

Jungkook grab her wrist quickly, doesn't let her go. She loses her balance a little bit because she still can't walk properly. Jungkook closes the door then.

"Let me go," said Yein, try to make a cold sound when actually she wants to cry right now.

"Let go of her, Jungkook. She is not supposed to be here in the school," said the teacher.

"What do you mean?" asked Jungkook again, still hold on Yein's wrist.

Then the teacher explained that even if Yein hasn't attend the school for about two weeks, it's counted as an absent for being sick. Not as her punishment of being suspended for 7 days. So, she needs to stay at home for 7 days more.

"What? It's unfair! But okay, let's me prove to you that she is innocent and being slandered," said Jungkook.

The teacher furrows his eyebrows as he wonder what will Jungkook do or say. Jungkook releases Yein's hand then take his phone out from his pocket. He plays the recorded conversation between him and Yooji this morning, then put his phone on the table.

The room turns silent, except for the phone's sound. Three people in the room listen to it carefully. The oldest person in the room goggle in shock as he didn't expect this before. There is some reports about Im Yooji's evilness, but there is never an evidence to make her being punished. But now, he listen a confession right from the person. He can barely listen Jungkook and Yooji's voice.

Yein is shocks too as her jaw hanging low and she closes with her right hand while still clamp the crutches with her arms. He glance at Jungkook, who already stare at her since a few minutes ago. They looks at each other without say anything.

Jungkook hold Yein's left hand, tightly. For the first time in a long time, he could feels Yein's soft hand again, but now he also feels cold from the crutch. He promises that he will never let her go again now.

The room remains silent even after the recorded sound ends. The teacher massages his temple for a while before starts to speaks.

"I... didn't expect it before," said him.

It's a silent room again then for a minute, while the teacher writing something on the paper and the two students in front of him just stay still because they don't know what to do.

"I need to call her right now. Excuse me," said the teacher.

He gets up then walks out from the room. Leave Jungkook and Yein, just two of them in the room.

Even if their hand attached to each other, there is still an awkward atmosphere between them.

"I'm sorry..." said Jungkook, stands in front of Yein then hold both of Yein's arms.

Yein doesn't know what to do or what to say right now. Her sight moves from her tiptoe to Jungkook's eyes.

"I didn't mean to ignore you or being cold to you. I just think that every disaster that comes to you will go away if I go away from you. Because it's Im Yooji, the beast that will do anything to separate us," said Jungkook again, hold Yein's arm tighter.

Jungkook's eyes starts to glistened. He closes his eyes then breathe deeply. He feels so desperate and he doesn't know why. He afraid that he will lost Yein. He can't imagine his life without Yein. She just like his oxygen, like he can't breathe without her.

"Do you want to forgive me, please...? I know I'm just a dumb and fool person—"

"No, you're not..." said Yein, cuts Jungkook remark.

Jungkook looks deep into her eyes, a little bit relieved to hear the words that just come out from .

Yein closes her eyes then inhales deeply before open . "I miss you," said her then hug Jungkook all of a sudden. Make her crutches fall to the floor and she doesn't care because Jungkook quickly hug her back so she won't lose her balance.

"I miss you, too..." said Jungkook while Yein hair and kisses the tip of her head.

They hug each other because they miss each other. A long, warm, comfortable hug that they share makes they know that they need each other. They really enjoy it and doesn't want to release it, make it last as long as possible.

 


 

Jungkook and Yein walks in the corridor after come out from the counselling room. Suddenly, they hears such a commotion in the end of the corridor. They look at each other for a while then walks to the commotion.

There is Im Yooji who try her best to makes the teacher forgive her. She refuse hardly when the teacher want to bring her to the detention room. She keep argues and even the teacher starts to pull her hand and force her to follow him, she still bull-headed to doesn't want to be punished. And everybody around her is watching her, even her cheers friend.

"Please don't punish me... I promise I will be a good student and won't do bad things again..." she begs really hard.

"Rules is still rules, everybody who make mistake must be punished," said the teacher then perforce to pull Im Yooji who still determined to not being punished.

"Oh... please defend me... Why there are no everybody here want to defend me...?" said Yooji again.

"Because you're deserve to be punished," said one of her cheers friend.

"Yes, you always acts bossy to us. You keep tell us to do this and that and get mad all the time. We're done with you!" said the other cheers member.

"Oh, looks. Even her friends are actually hate her too," Dahyun muttered. She just arrive at those place, following most of her classmates that get out from the class all of a sudden. Umji as usual, follows behind her.

Yein who hears a voice that she really knows, reflexively looks for the owner of those voice. She find that actually it's belong to the girl beside her.

"Dahyun!" said Yein, grins happily. She really miss her.

"YEEIIIINNN!!!" Dahyun screams then immediately hug Yein. Yein almost fall, but then she hugs Dahyun back.

"Yein!" Umji's cute voice break their hug. Yein hugs Umji too then.

"So... how can it be? I mean—Yooji is going to be punished? It's fantastic... but how?" asked Dahyun to Yein.

Yein shrugs. "I don't know. Ask him," said Yein while point at Jungkook with her eyes movement.

"Oh—well. It's a long story..." Jungkook awkwardly rubs her nape. If Yein knows what he did to Yooji...

"I think he probably teasing Yooji so Yooji can tell him everything, then he record it," said Yein.

"What? How do you know?" asked Jungkook, his eyes widen.

"I saw you two this morning. In the park," said Yein, grins innocently.

'Ugh, so she already know about it...' said Jungkook in his mind, still rubs his nape.

"You're so smart, Jungkook," said Dahyun, chuckles.

"Indeed," said Yein.

"Yet so stupid and carelessnes."

Everybody looks at the owner of the voice at the same time. It's Yoongi, holds Jungkook's phone then throw it to the owner. Jungkook catch it at the right time.

"Hey, you could break my phone!" said Jungkook.

"You could lost your phone if I don't take it from the counselling room that leave opened," said Yoongi.

"Whatever," said Jungkook. Everyone laugh.

Yooji finally obey then tries to get out from the huddle, follows the teacher to the detention room. Her eyes meet Yein's eyes when she walks in the huddle. She approaches Yein then.

"Yein, please forgive me. I'm not evil actually. I- I just—Argh. Just please forgive so I can-"

"I forgive you," said Yein, with a bright smile.

"Really...?" said Yooji.

Yein nods. "Yes, I am," said her then pats Yooji's shoulder. "But you still must undertake the punishment."

"...I- I must...?" Yooji muttered.

"Yes, you must. Consider it's not for me. I already forgive you. It's for the rest of your friends that have you hurt," said Yein.

Yooji doesn't know if she must happy or not. But maybe, Yein is right. She walks to follows her teacher without say a word then.

"Eat that, monster!" Jungkook shouts to Yooji.

The corridor full of mumble sound, of course they talk about Yooji. The most mean girl in the school who always slip off from the punishment, slippery as an eel everytime she reported as a suspect, finally able to be arrested.

"Jungkook?" Yein moves her sight from Yooji to Jungkook who stands beside her.

"Hm?" said Jungkook, smiles while looking at Yein.

"Thanks!" said Yein, grins really wide because she is really delightful.

Jungkook chuckles because of Yein cuteness. He takes something in the biggest pocket he has, then put those thing behind his back. He kneel down all of a sudden in front of Yein.

"Jung Yein, would you be mine?" said Jungkook, looks deep into Yein eyes and take a red rose out from his back.

Yein eyes get widen. Every eyes in the corridor are now looking at them. The mumble sound about Im Yooji turns into a silent. Yein is really shocks, so do the others. Especially Jungkook's fans who screams loudly in their heart. Yein starts to blushes, her feeling is really blithe. Her friends is really happy for her too.

Jungkook waits for Yein's answer with a trembling heart. A bunch of butterflies are dancing in his stomach, while he is actually try to calm down his hands that shaking because of his feeling. He never thought about confess to Yein in front of many people like this, but he don't know why he suddenly want to say it to her. He doesn't want to see Yein being sad again, this is the time he can shows to Yein that he can be her reason of happiness.

Yein's smile slowly appear, and Jungkook promises to himself that he will always protect that smile.

Yein nods and take the rose. "Yes, I would," said Yein.

The room is full of noise and claps then. Jungkook is really delightful until he thinks he is the most happy man in the world right now. He jumps then repeatly say 'yes' a few times. Yein is chuckles when sees Jungkook reaction. Dahyun and Umji approach Yein then congratulate her, while Jungkook approach Yoongi then say thanks to him. Yoongi responds with pats him.

"Wait for me too," said Yoongi.

"What?" Jungkook doesn't get what his buddy means.

Yoongi rolls his eyes then points at Umji with his eyes movement. Jungkook's mouth form an O and nods as he understand.

"Good luck then," Jungkook thumbs up to Yoongi then come back to Yein.

Yein friends move away a few steps so they can give some space to this new couple. Jungkook stands in front of Yein, smiles for no reason like a stupid. Yein chuckles when sees Jungkook's expression.

"Let's go to the classroom," said Yein.

"Sure!" said Jungkook.

They walks to the classroom side by side then. Jungkook embrace Yein in his arms while walking since it can prevent Yein from falls, too. They're so many people congratulate them in their way to the class.

Umji looks at them while smiling, thinks that they're really cute. Suddenly, Yoongi moves her hands in front of Umji.

"Blinks. Don't be envy like that," said Yoongi to Umji, but pretend to looks at the ceilling.

"I'm not!" said Umji, slowly punch the boy beside her.

Yoongi chuckles as shrugs. "Just let's go to the classroom then," said him then starts to walks. Umji pouts but follows beside him.

"WHY EVERYBODY IS LEAVING MEEE?" said Dahyun, cross her arms in front of her chest and frowns. Then starts to walks by herself. Luckily some of her classmates approach her then walks together with her.

And then they live happily—no. Not yet.

 


 

Irene shocks when she know her cousin has gone. But she didn't get panic. She waits until the next day—today—that she thinks Yein will go to school. She go to Yein's school by her car in the time when Yein usually go home and she arrived exactly when Yein is about to left the school gate. Jungkook is beside her.

"Yein!" called Irene right after she come out from her car.

"Eonni!" Yein walks fast to Irene—almost fall because of her right crutch is stumbling pebbles in the ground—then hug her. Her crutches fall as usual.

They hug each other for a while. Then Yein hold on Irene's shoulder to stand. Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head. He put Yein's crutches that lay on the ground then give it to her so she can stands.

"Eonni, I'm sorry..." said Yein, frowns as looks at Irene's eyes.

"I'm mad at you," said Irene then.

"Really...?" said Yein, pretty afraid.

"Yes. You make me worried and feels like a bad eonni," said Irene, inhales deeply. But then smiles.

"It's okay anyway," said Irene. "Let's go home," she continues.

"Uhm, wait wait. How about you takes away Yein's things in her new apartment then go home?" said Jungkook.

"Oh? So you drive me away from your apartment?" said Yein, furrows her eyebrows.

Jungkook chuckles. "Yes, I am. You distress me," said Jungkook, let out his tongue to tease Yein.

Yein punch hard Jungkook arm as he groan a little. "I hate you!" said Yein.

"I love you, too," said Jungkook, laughs.

"HISH! Okay I'll put my things anyway. Bye," Yein immediately walks to the car.

"Hey wait I can join you two until the apartment, right?" asked Jungkook.

"Wait- what happened? I don't get it at all," said Irene, looks at the two kids in front of her.

"It's a long story. Yein is life with me now," said Jungkook.

"What?" said Yein and Irene, almost coincide.

"No, kidding. Just let me in so we can talk about it in our way there," said Jungkook, grins playfully like a kid that beg for a lollipop.

"Well... okay okay... What a kid-" Irene squints then let the two of them get inside the car.

Jungkook laughs, Yein frowns, and Irene still confused. One minute later, the car already head toward the apartment. Jungkook and Yein tells everything to Irene in their way until she finally understand about the two of them, and she is happy for them too.

Basically all of them are happy right now.

For Jungkook, it's really happy to has Yein in his life and get close with Yein's only family.

And for Yein, it's really happy to has a playful boyfriend like Jungkook who will always makes her smile and because finally she doesn't need to bother on Irene anymore since Jungkook will helps Yein until she can walk properly. Irene will works and go to college as usual starts from tomorrow.

Yein smiles while looks outside the windows. Thinks about something.

Who knows the accident that takes everything from her will also give everything to her? It's her destiny anyway.

"Hey Yein?" called Jungkook beside her. They're both in the back seat.

"Hm. What?" said Yein, still looks outside the windows.

"Do you know since when I started to love you?" asked Jungkook, then smiles meaningly.

Yein looks at Jungkook then. "Since when?" asked her.

"Since I heard your voice when said 'My Name is Jung Yein'," said him, smiles.

And she can't help but smiles too, then lay her head in Jungkook's shoulder.

~ THE END ~

 


 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEEEE 8')

I really think much about how to make a good ending-

AND I ALSO WAT FOR LOVELYZ MV BEFORE MAKING THIS!!!

PLEASE WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE THEY'RE REALLY TALENTED AND THEY'RE DESERVE TO WIN :(

and also-

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BTS AND LOVELYZ IN THE SAME STAGE <3333333

...okay enough for spazzing.

 

THANKS FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBER, VIEWERS, UPVOTER, AND EVERYONE OF YOU <33333333

I never thought that my first english fiction will be grab subscriber that much :' )

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOUUU <3

ps. Please suggest me an anigif/pic to put in this chapter 8')