2. Rude Girl

My Name is Jung Yein

It's the fourth day of Yein studies at her new school. But still, it's really difficult for her to makes a new friend. Her only friend by now is Jungkook, since both of them get close to each other because of a group assignment. Yein spends her afterschool time with Jungkook for three consecutive day to finish those assignment. This is a big project with one month deadline so everybody is going to work hard on it.

The first day they spent at the library, different with their first plan to do their assignment in Yein's house since they felt like they need to research for more information first. The second and the third day, they spent them in the park not far from their school. They thought it's a good place to start make their project. They planned to go there again today.

And- oh, Yoongi is also Yein's friend now since Jungkook introduced him to Yein yesterday.

Now, it's a school break time. Yein takes out her lunch box and water bottle from her bag. She places them in the table. She open her lunch box, then almost starts to eat when she hears a loud yet friendly sound call her name.

"Jung Yein! Eh- it is your name, isn't it?"

Yein turns her head from her lunch box to a girl that just called her. It's a girl with a long straight coloured hair. Yein is trying to guess her hair color by herself. Is it an orange or pink? Those girl is sitting in the left side of the classroom, 2 seats from the front. She is about to eat too, just like Yein. But she is not eating alone. She turns around her chair as she puts her lunchbox in the 3rd table from the front. The occupier of those table is a girl with bangs and a pink headband. She is also looks at Yein now.

"Y- yes. It's my name," said Yein.

"Do you want to join us?" said the colour-haired girl, confidently.

"Oh. Sure!"

Yein closes her lunch box, brings it and also her water bottle, then approach those two girls.

"You can sit here. Nayeon is still outside and she won't have objection for it," said the colour-haired girl while pats at the chair next to her. Anyway, her hair isn't coloured at all. Just at some parts and some others are remain black. Silently, Yein admire that girl's hairstyle.

"Sure," said Yein as she nods and sit next to that girl.

"I'm Dahyun and she is Umji," said the colour-haired girl with a wide grins. Yein tries to makes a smile in her face while looking at Dahyun, then Umji.

"Hi," said Umji grins while gesturing a waves with her hand.

"Hi," said Yein, awkwardly.

"Don't be like that. You don't need to be awkward with us," said Dahyun, chuckles.

"Well... I'm gonna try to not being awkward," said Yein, grins sheepishly.

"So-" Dahyun starts up a conversation again while eating. "...do you enjoy this place so far?" She continues.

"Umm, I...still try to adapt," said Yein while opening her lunch box. "But so far everything is good," she smiles sincerely.

Suddenly, a pink liquid spills onto her lunch box. Yein's jaw hanging low as she shocks. She turns her head from her lunch box and realize that there is a girl stands beside her while drinking a strawberry milk.

Yein looks at her from toe to top. She's a beautiful girl. Really beautiful with a big brown eyes, perfect fair-skin, black long straight hair but doesn't look boring. She is also tall and slim. She looks like a model, Yein thinks.

"Oops, sorry," said that girl while walks away. But actually she doesn't mean to apologize to Yein. It's not even an accident, she did it on purpose.

"Hey! Don't mess up with a new student. Are you crazy?" Dahyun shouts as she stands up.

But that girl just ignoring Dahyun like nothing happen. She approaches some girls that gather in the middle of the class. All of them are beautiful, but the one that spills strawberry milk to Yein's lunch box is the most beautiful of them all. They laughs while looking at Yein who lament her lunch box.

Dahyun sits again while sighing out loud, try to calm herself. Yein still pays attention to those girls. Some questions pop up in her head.

"Calm down, here is your drink," said Umji while push Dahyun's water bottle closer to the owner. Quickly, Dahyun grabs it then drink it.

"Sorry for the mess. Those girl are so rotten, I warn you. Her name is Im Yooji and she is the captain of our school's cheerleader team. The rest of beautiful girls are all the member of cheerleaders team," said Dahyun, continues eating her lunch, so do Umji.

"Do they did this to everyone?" said Yein while stiring her rice that now sink into strawberry milk. She makes a slight disgusted face then.

"No. Not everyone. But they've already had many victims," said Dahyun.

"Why there isn't someone who's brave enough to report her to the counselling...?" Yein asked.

"Yooji's parents is our school's donature. Besides, there were always not enough evidence to make her being punished," said Dahyun, sighs.

"And if it's not everyone...then why me?" Yein asked again, curiously as she tilts her head.

"I don't know... Maybe just because you're a new student here-"

"Or because she is jealous," said Umji while looking to a direction.

Umji's sight obviously looks at the door, then Dahyun and Yein curious as they turn around their head to the same direction as Umji. There is Jungkook and Yoongi who just entering the classroom, then Yooji happily approaches them. No, not to them. She only runs to Jungkook, actually. She seems like trying to talk to Jungkook, but Jungkook just saying a few words to her. He doesn't look interested. Then Jungkook and Yoongi are keep walking to their seat in the left corner of the classroom.

"Blinks!" said Dahyun to Umji, chuckles.

"N- no. I'm not- Hey Yein you can eat my lunch too, since yours is-" Umji doesn't continue her sentence as she is looking at Yein's lunch box with a disgusted face too.

"It's okay. I'm not too hungry actually, but thanks," said Yein rejected then closes her lunch box, thinks about she will throw it away later.

"Ah, I see," Umji eat her lunch again.

"Anyway, I don't get it at all. What is the relation between Jungkook and Yooji?" Yein asked again.

"Every girls in this school are getting insane for Jeon Jungkook. He is the captain of our school's basketball team. He is handsome, tall, have a good muscle, rich, oh I'm gonna die for him," said Dahyun dramatically, imitating the way how usually every girls talk about him.

"Not every girls..." Umji mutters.

"Of course except you because you like Yoongi," said Dahyun teasingly.

Umji freezes then slowly her face turns red.

"And me, of course. So you don't have to be worry," Dahyun smiles meaningfully at Yein.

"Me? Why must I-"

"I see that- no. Everyone here see that you looks so easy to get close with him. He's not that kind of boy, actually. Hundreds of girls love him but he never been seen get close to any girl. So probably he likes you-"

"And that's why it looks like Yooji hates you," Umji nods as she cuts Dahyun remark.

"Exactly," said Dahyun surely.

Yein looks at her new friends with a furrows in her eyebrows. She doesn't quite believe their theorem.

"Are you sure...?  It's impossible for him to like me. Besides, we just a partner in an assignment. That's why we can get closer," said Yein.

"Just see it later," said Dahyun, smiles teasingly.

And the bells ringing, they'll start to study again.

 



Jungkook stands next to the school gate, waiting for Yein. Every girls who walk past him are always whisper to her friends, maybe they're wondering why Jungkook stands there like waiting for someone. Jungkook starts to think how does it feel to live normally like the other boys. Live normally without being talked by girl everywhere, without love letters in the locker everyday, and so on. Simply he wants to live like his bestfriend, Yoongi. Yoongi is also in basketball team too, but still can live normally.

Speaks about Yoongi, he accompanied Jungkook to wait for Yein at first. But Yoongi can't stop teasing Jungkook until finally Jungkook order Yoongi to just go home.

Jungkook looks at his watch a few times, wondering why Yein is coming late. The one who supposed to be late is Jungkook, because he needs to meet with his basketball team first. They're gonna have a match a few weeks later so they need to talk about their practice schedule.

"Jungkook!"

After 10 minutes waiting, finally Yein comes to him. She looks exhausted while running to approach Jungkook. She looks...a little bit messed up actually.

Yet still beautiful, Jungkook said in his mind.

"I'm sorry for makes you waiting so long. Umji invites me to join our school choir team so I need to meet up with them first," said Yein while trying to catch up her breath when finally arrive at Jungkook place.

"Are you okay...?" said Jungkook while looking at Yein with an investigating look. He starts to worry a little bit about her.

"O- of course. I'm okay. I'm okay at all!" said Yein, grins widely. But she still can't catch up her breath.

"No you're not!"

"Yes, I am!"

"No, you're not okay!"

"I'm okay, Jungkook... and why are you doubting me?"

"Jung Yein, your knee is bleeding," said Jungkook while looking down.

Yein turns her head down, too. Her jaw hanging low as she just realize that her knee is bleeding. Jungkook grab Yein's hand fast and walks to a bench in the school park. Yein just follows his steps without any reciprocal.

"Sit there," said Jungkook while pointing to the park bench then put his backpack on it.

Yein calmly sits on the bench while Jungkook kneeling down and opens his backpack. He looks for something and it's actually a band-aid. He gently cover Yein's wound with it after he found it. Yein groans slightly as she feels hurt.

"Sorry if it's hurt. How can you get this wound?" Jungkook asked as he worry about her, then sitting next to Yein.

"I just... stumbled... and then fell to the ground..." said Yein.

"Really? You look so messed up," said Jungkook, chuckles.

"Yes... Why are you laughing at me? Do I look so messed up?" Yein frowns as Jungkook is about to laugh.

"You look like you just run for a hundred kilometers and fall a hundred times," said Jungkook while laughing and sit next to Yein. He also laugh because she thinks Yein is so cute when she is frowning.

"Don't teasing me like that!" Yein shouts at Jungkook.

When looks at Yein shouting at him like that, Jungkook is laughing more hard. Yein punch his arm once then frowns while looking at another direction. Jungkook groans slightly but still laughing.

"Are you mad at me? Sorry then..." said Jungkook then, tries to not laughing anymore.

Yein glance at Jungkook once. She is actually feeling guilty when listen to the word 'sorry' come out from Jungkook lips.

"I might be mad at you if I don't remember that you're my first friend here and you're the one that look after for my knee," said Yein, trying to make a cold sound.

"It's not hard to just say that you're not mad at me, Yein," said Jungkook, try to teasing Yein again while tidying up his backpack then wear it.

Again, Yein frowns as Jungkook teasing her. Jungkook wear his backpack then get up from the park bench, pretend to not notice at Yein facial expression.

"Come on, you're wasting our time here," said Jungkook, waiting for Yein to get up too.

"I don't know that you can be an annoying person too," said Yein while get up then starts to walk. Jungkook shakes his head as chuckles while thinks about how fun to teasing Yein around, actually. He widen his steps so he can walks next to Yein. They starts to walk together to the park. It's about 5 minutes to walk from their school to the park.

"Umm- Jungkook?" Yein calls him without looking away from the street in the middle of their walk. She is actually worried that Jungkook really thinks that she mad at him.

"Yes?" Jungkook slows down his steps while looking at the girl next to him, who height only as height as his jaw.

"Thank you," said Yein, her sight is still straight to the street. A smiles slowly appear in her face.

Jungkook can't help but smiles too. He said nothing to respond, but he gently grab Yein's hand and hold it. 

And Yein couldn't resist to hold Jungkook's hand, too.

They walk while holding each other hand, without even knowing why they do that.

.

.

.

.

In the school, gossip about the two of them starts spreading everywhere. Every girls are aghast after hear that Jungkook, the most perfect and most popular boy among the girls in the school, are getting close with a new girl that just moved in. Some of them had just seen Jungkook sat along with that girl in the park bench today after the schools end.

Im Yooji also hears about this news. She starts to feels indignant and jealous. Before this new student come, everyone usually talked about her and Jungkook since both of them are team captain. Cheerleaders team captain and basketball team captain, sounds like a good combination, isn't it? Everyone presume that Jungkook and Yooji might be a couple someday, and Yooji loves to hear it. She doesn't realize that actually Jungkook had no interest in her. Jungkook thinks that Yooji are just as same as the other girls, love him just because of his looks and wealth.

Yooji can't take it anymore. She takes her cellphone from her pocket, then group chats her cheerleaders friends.

"This girl is getting too far. Let's do something to her."

 


 

This is the second chapter ^o^

I never thought that I will get subscribers and viewers this much before... Thank you so much for all of your support!

I'm gonna update soon, enjoy my story~!! ^^