Secret Love Song

Oasis

 

 

When you hold me in the street


"Taeyeon-ah! Look at that bag!" You squealed as you pointed to a stall which sells expensive clothes, bags and shoes. Your eyes were twinkling as you pulled my hand. It would've been magical, would've been perfect...

"Omg, is it a new design?" If only it was the two of us...

"Hey Tae, what's up with the face?" I felt a hand on my shoulder as I watched you pace around the store after letting go of my hand. 

I turned to our friend. "Nothing Yul, just spacing out" I said, hoping for it to sound convincing enough.

I saw Yuri shrug. "Okay.Anyway, you should go to your bestfriend now, cause Sica looks like she's about to chop the head of that guy hitting on her"


And you kiss me on the dance floor


Music blared from the speakers, bodies glistened with sweat, heads banging back and forth, your lips kissing mine.

"Jessica, they might see us" I managed to whisper after air.

"They won't. The lighting's dark in this part" You explained before hungrily claiming my lips once more.

I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

"How're the wedding preparations?" I asked as I sat down your living room's couch.

You looked up from your phone, a sad smile gracing your inviting lips - it was so hard to resist. "Tae I'm -"

"Don't, Sica" I interrupted. "It's not your fault"

"But Tae" I saw your eyes filled with tears threatening to fall so I scooted over to give you a hug,I can atleast do this much...right? "Why can't it be you?" You said in between sobs. I could only rub your back gently, trying to calm you down. Yeah, why can't it be just me? Me who's willing to give my all.


We keep behind closed doors


"I miss you" I confessed, my mouth on your neck - sniffing your scent as you leaned with your back blocking the bathroom door.

"I missed you too...I still do" you replied as you hugged me tighter before letting go when a knock sounded.

"Hey Jess, is TaeTae alright?" I heard Tiffany ask.

"Yes she is Tiff, she just needed some freshening up" you answered, lightly smirking at me - making me chuckle as I thought of your way of 'refreshing' me. 

 
Every time I see you, I die a little more


"Hey hon!" he greeted you chirpily as he arrived, pecking your lips and holding your waist. I clenched my fist in anger, in jealousy. But it all dissapeared when I saw your face, as if telling me to calm down, to calm down and this will all pass.

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

You were sitting with him. Of course, it was normal as today is your engagement party.

Why did I even come here? Oh...that's right. I came to be able to atleast catch a glimpse of you, to be able to see your smile, to be able to talk with you through our eyes whenever the spotlight is not on you, to be able to feel and be reminded that i'm the one you love and not him.

It'll never be enough

"Bye Tae" you bid, seeming reluctant so leave. You hugged me one last time before kissing my cheeks before riding his car.

I can never get enough of you. I want to hold and kiss you anywhere and anytime, to exchange sweet gestures and words without hiding, to proclaim you as mine.

But...

 I guess that needs to wait. 

I guess I need to be contented with what we are and what we have right now.


It's obvious you're meant for me


"Oh! A fortune cookie!" you exclaimed after thanking the waitress then handed me one. I saw the smile on your face as you read whatever was written on your note.

"What did it say?" I asked, trying to peek, but you just would't let me.

"A secret" you blurted, sticking your tounge out.

"Geez, you're stingy!" I teased as I also opened mine.

You looked at me with a questioning smile, maybe you saw me grin? 

"I love you" I whispered.

I saw the shock on your face, but was immediately replaced by a smile - the smile that I fell hard for. "I love you too"

What's meant to be will always find its way. Whoever wrote that is cheesy, but I'm thankful for him or her for giving me hope.


Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly


"Hey, isn't that my shirt?" I asked as I saw you when I opened the door to let you in my apartment.

"Huh? It is?" you asked back, glancing down my Iron Man shirt that you are wearing right now. You then stared at me, then down my attire. "It is. And isn't that mine?"

"Huh? It is?" I asked, glancing down the Captain America shirt I'm wearing. "It is"

"Geez, what are you two? Twins?" Yuri's voice spoke from behind me.

"Let them be, I bet they might've even exchanged undergarments before" Tiffany piped in to tease.

"No way Tiff" Yuri exclaimed. 

I looked at you and wiggled my eyebrows, I saw you stiffling your laughter. Maybe you are also reminded of that one time haha.

 
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face


"Taeng DJ?" I heard my name being called so I snapped my head to the side.Oh, right - I'm at work. 

"Sorry about that, my thought drifted back home, I might've forgotten to feed my dog" I joked with a full grin, making my co-DJ laugh. "Anyway, what was the call about again?"

"Ah, there's this listener, named 'YeLight' I think?" she read. "She wanted an advice about loving someone about to get married and..."

I tuned out my co-DJ as my thoughts drifted back to you - to us. 


Girl, you know this.
We got a love that is hopeless


"Hey, can we hang out?" I asked you on the other line.

"Tae, I'm sorry -"

"I told you not to always say sorry so lazybum" I teased you, hoping to make you at ease.

"We're having dinner with his parents so-"

"It's fine, I understand. Let's just go out some other time then!" I suggested cheerfully.

"Yah! Why are you interrupting me?!" You whined, I can almost hear your pout. "And are you laughing?" You asked in disbelief, ah, I'm reminded once again of how much I love you.

"I love you"

"Where'd that come from?"

"Nothing!"

"I love you too, always Tae...always" 

And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby
I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we're making


"Don't you think that your old enough to be in a relationship Tae?" Yuri asked as she sat on my passenger seat, we're on the way to your wedding. I wanted to skip, I wanted to escape, but I know I can't because you need me there...

"I don't know Yul, maybe I'm still waiting for someone" 

"You'll grow old alone you know"

"Nah, trust me" 'cause I already found her and can't wait to tell the world how much we love each other.

I'm living for that day
Someday


I knocked thrice through the wooden door before hearing your sweet voice saying that I may come in.

"Hey" you greeted.

"Hey" was only all I could say back as I stared at you - you're stunning in that white wedding dress, your brunette wavy hair on one side of your neck. "Your stunning" I added when I met with your eyes.

"Thanks"

"Don't cry Sica" I told you as I walked towards you before enveloping you in a hug.

"Tae..I don't want this" you mumbled.

"I know baby, I know" I said as I slid my hand up and down your hair. "But we have no choice baby, can you wait for me?" 

As I asked that, you lifted your head up, making me cup your face with my right hand while the other stayed on your waist.

"Of course I can...No matter how long it takes" you answered before kissing my lips.

As we parted. "We'll be given the chance with each other baby,I promise to marry you someday" I declared, staring right into your eyes. "That's what I'm living for"

"Someday" you repeated before capturing my lips once more. "I don't want to spend a lifetime without tying the knot with you"

 

============

 

A.N: Wrote this in one sitting so it might lack, oh well. I have so many unfinished one shots and I dunno if i'll be able to post those these days -__-