Saying I Love You

My story, your story, our story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Seungkwan love to say that he love someone to that someone. To his mother, to his dad, to his sisters, to his friends and even to strangers. Because he believe spread love will make everyone feel ease and comfortable, and it will make those who feel lonely will feel they have someone to rely on. 

          But not Mingyu. He might always hear the word but he wouldn't reply it. Unless from his mother. Even on his last relationship, he break up because his partner didn't believe he love him. Because he never heard the love word from him. Eventho Mingyu show it with action but it's not enough to him. 

       Being friend with Seungkwan, Mingyu wonder how Seungkwan can say those words easily me try to say it sometimes but he just can't. He also used to getting it from Seungkwan. During lunch time, when they apart, on phone call or randomly time. 

       "hey Mingyu hyung, I Love You" 

        "bye hyung, I love you" 

        "you know right  I love you Mingyu?" 

        Mingyu will always answer it with nodded or simple "eung" which he acknowledge it. He never reply it as "love you too". And he never care if Seungkwan said it to others because the other also love to say ' I knew it Seungkwan, you love me' or 'yeah me too'  or sometime . 

       Till one day, one day where he heard someone said 'I Love You Boo Seungkwan.', not when Seungkwan saying it first or reply to Seungkwan ment. It's a confession where a boy which is their friend too, saying he love Seungkwan. And Seungkwan as always being overwhelmed reply that he also love him without knowing the 'love'  that the boy actually mean. From that day, Mingyu try to avoid they meet Seokmin. He would do anything to void the boy from meeting Seungkwan. And he don't even know why he did it. 

        Seungkwan notice it. How come he didn't notice, Mingyu acting strange. He drag him out from class before lunch time. He drag him again  from canteen to class. He would wait Seungkwan outside the toilet. He will call Seungkwan out of nowhere then drag him to other place. Especially when they saw Seokmin getting close to them. He don't know why he did that. Because Seungkwan sure he saw Mingyu talk with Seungkwan without them. Laughing like nothing happen. But when he get close to them, Mingyu saying goodbye to Seokmin and make sure Seokmin didn't notice him, and Mingyu will run to him, drag him back to class. 

 

       "stop it Mingyu." Seungkwan pulling his hand from Mingyu. Both of them stop their track. Yet Mingyu still didn't look at Seungkwan. He just stand still. He heard Seungkwan leave a heavy sigh. And he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter