The Touch

My story, your story, our story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            'He  touch him. He fuxking touch him! He dare to touch him in front of me.' Mingyu rant alone in his head while give fake smile ever because he was in shooting. 

            'Wait, did he just smirk at me? Did that boy just giving me hell bloody smirk!?'  rant him again when the person behind the camera start to provoked him. And then his finger are doing heart sign. Then another finger join his finger. 

            'what the hell they are doing?' Mingyu almost punch the guy beside him for doing something he call stupid for flirting in front of him with his babe. So he try to join the heart sign but the boy behind camera reject it and Mingyu feel ashamed but he still control cool. 

 

             After that incident, during break time, Mingyu start ignoring Seungkwan. Yes, Seungkwan. His babe. The one who flirting with Dokyeom during the recording. Mingyu feel hurt, people start shipping Seungkwan with Dokyeom, not with him anymore. Back then during Mansae era is about him and Seungkwan, but now it's all about them. Especially when both of them share a room and have duet song. 

            "Writer nim ask me who change a lot from last era, I choose you hyung. Did I do great?"  Mingyu heard that. He know the voice very well. He pout but he didn't want to see them. So he pretending to take a nap. 

            "my Seungkwan always did great tho." did Dokyeom just call his Seungkwan as him? 

            "I always did my best hyung. It's the fact." both of them giggle. It feels so near and annoy Mingyu a lot. So Mingyu wake up from his nap. Well only to face Seungkwan leaning on Dokyeom's  shoulder. 

             Mingyu take few step closer to them. Yet both of them still didn't realise his presence. They even harmonise their vocal for Say Yes. Ouh how Mingyu hate it especially they keep sang 'saranghae' part. 

            "I need to talk to you, Gyu's"  Mingyu call Seungkwan. Yes he call him Gyu's because it mean Boo is Mingyu's. Seungkwan also call Mingyu as Boo's. It's their nickname. Both Seungkwan and Dokyeom look at Mingyu, before Seungkwan replied with nodded and Mingyu lead the way. 

             Mingyu and Seungkwan now facing each other but none of words are out. Both of them look at each other. 

             "Why did you call me here, Boo's. Just to look at me? “ ask Seungkwan, broke 10 minutes silent that they had. Mingyu then drop his eyes to floor. Taking a deep breath. 

              "stop flirting Gyu'. " said Mingyu. Seungkwan shocked with his statement. 

               "wait what? Flirt?  Who?  Me?  Wow" Seungkwan speechless when Mingyu nodded with his question. 

                 "You are the one who need to stop flirting behind me, hyung." Seungkwan said before he take a step to get out from changing room they fill. But before Seungkwan could leave, Mingyu hold him. Because he was too shocked. Seungkwan call him hyung. Not Boo's. 

                 " wait, I'm not the one who flirt. It's you, Seungkwan. You always flirting with Dokyeom. I saw it. Don't think I'm blind."  Both of them having a little bit problem and about to shout to each other face but they can't. Not here in the studio. 

                "wow you can see the interaction between me and Dokyeom hyung. But can't you see yourself?  Always talking bout Minghao at shooting, always lead him way while I'm at the back of you guys,  always hold his hand instead of mine. It's him and he only you talked tho. " Seungkwan burst everything he wanna. Trying to hold his temper. Mingyu just said something that he can't accept.

               "What?"  it's time for Mingyu to shocked with Seungkwan ment. Before he continues his words, Seungkwan leave him. And he didn't even go after his Bae. 

 

           Back into the studio, Mingyu notice Seungkwan with Chan doing their records. He was smiling and laughing. How I miss those smile. Those lips. It has been a week he didn't kiss those lips because of hectic schedule. Wait. Why did I mention this? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter