Confuse

My story, your story, our story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Seungkwan has been silence since they are back to dorm from six days and five night shooting of their new variety show called One Fine Day. He usually has this bring personality now seems his energised has been wasted so bad. If any of members ask him if he's okay or not, he will just smile a little and say he just tired.  Well everyone also tired. 

           But, there is something that bothering Seungkwan. He actually not that tired. He actually confused with his own feelings and the other person feels. He talk about his crush. The crush with is his own group member. He try to forget him but the other guy keep hitting him and he did the same to other boy. So Seungkwan was confused. He wonder if the guy really like him or not. And now he watching how his Mr Crush lean on the other guy and play with each other fingers. 

           "hey. Are you okay? “ Vernon come from nowhere make Seungkwan startled. 

           "I'm okay Vernonie. Just tired." Seungkwan lied. But his eyes never left his crush. 

           "Do you want to share a lil bit of your feeling bout Mingyu hyung with me?"  ask Vernon while wrap his hand around Seungkwan. Yes, Seungkwan's crush is Mingyu. Vernon knew it since he is Seungkwan's best friend after all. 

           "hmm, it's okay. Let just sleep. I'll share with you tomorrow." said him. Vernon just nodded and lead Seungkwan to their shared room. 

 

 

           "Seungkwanie, wake up Boo."  Seungkwan stir in his sleep. 

           " Boo wake up. It's 10 in the morning." the other call him again but Seungkwan didn't seem like want to wake yet. 

           "Seungkwan aa, wake up. Or I will kiss you." nah Seungkwan don't even mind about kiss. 

            "I don't care Vernonie." Seungkwan said in his sleep. But once he said that the other don't say anything. So Seungkwan think he win and he can sleep more. 

           "Seungkwan a, it's not Vernon. It's me." the other said. The voice kinda upset. But Seungkwan already move to another dreamland. Yet Seungkwan can feels there is lips on his. 

             'I will kill you again Vernon once I wake up' he thinks and hold his pillow to hug. And the other just let him be. 

 

          Seungkwan run as fast as he can. He's late. Late for practice. And his already curse Vernon since he woke up till now. He looks at his watch, it's almost 1pm. He need to be there before 1pm. 

        "Yah, Chwe freak Vernon!“ Seungkwan almost shout at his might as soon as he open the practice room. But then all eyes look at him. 

      "opps. I'm sorry." said Seungkwan before running to Vernon place. In the mean time he saw Mingyu over corner with Minghao. It's looks like Minghao patting Mingyu thigh. 

       "You Boo. You late!!"  said Vernon and make all eyes fix on him. Which includes Mingyu. He can't read Mingyu expression. He looks disappointed? Hurt? 

        "I'm late because of you. Why don't you wake me up?"  ask Seungkwan. 

       " hello, I've been calling you since early morning but you are too deaf to answer me. Nah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter