Caffeine

A Cup of Coffee (A Mina x Chaeyoung Angst)
"If you're happy to meet me, do ppoppoppo~"
 

"Ah, why is everything about kissing?"
 
"You can't think of anything besides kissing, right?! You keep making kissing scenarios in your mind, right!?"
 
"Ah, you should be doing something like this. Dating or not dating~"
 
"Kyaa~ There's something like this too in Japan!"
 
"We will kiss~ We won't kiss~"
 
"Hey YOU, why do you keep mentioning kissing!?"
 
"I mean, won't you be kissing if you're on a date?"
 
"Hey! How old do you think you are?"
 
"Ah, it's because I'm curious~"

--------------------------------------------------------------
 

It was morning when me and Momo arrived home from the dance studio in the JYPE HQ.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun went to school and the others went to our schedule while me and Momo remain unscheduled.

Me and Momo did an intense workout and dance session because I thought that I was lacking in performances.

Tired, Momo went to her room and slept as soon as she hit the bed. Rather than sleeping, my body energized when I saw my laptop, as if we never did our maintenance. Ah yes, my laptop. The third thing I treasure after Twice and... Chaeyoung.

While I wait for my laptop to boot up, I felt hungry and cooked myself a world-class omelette from yours truly. Plate in hand, I was ready to go to my room.

"What's for breakfast?" A faint voice was heard.

"Chaeyoung, don't you have school?"

She had trouble walking and pressed herself on the wall.

"Are you alright?" Her body felt so hot. No doubt she had a fever. "You don't need to leave your bed if you're like this."

I assisted her to her bedroom, holding her tightly.

Her eyes were swollen, hinting the possibilty of her lacking sleep.

She's smiled at me while I laid her on the bed. Still smiling as I put a wet towel on her forehead to make her feel better. She's such a strong girl.

I looked at her phone to check the time and I saw that her wallpaper was a picture of her being with her friends at school. I was glad that she's getting friends even though she's at school.

"Are you staying up late to watch dramas again?" 

"Yeah. Hahaha." Her voice sounded like she wasn't sick.

"You were hungry, right? Good thing that I made my world-class omelette."

"Feed me already." She demanded.

"Okay, you baby." I laughed.

"Here comes the plane!"

"Stop that!"

I love teasing Chaeyoung.

The way she ate was so cute, albeit slow. It's really sad to see her like this though. She still as energetic as ever even though I know she's hurting inside.

Minutes after eating, Chaeyoung slept. It was just a beautiful sight to see her sleep but it pains me to see her like this. I hope she recovers fast.

I watched over her for hours and I succumbed to the the what I haven't noticed - exhaustion and hunger.

I woke up sleeping on top of Chaeyoung who was covered by her blanket. I figured that I should cook lunch in case of both Momo and Chaeyoung getting up. I got up and headed for the door.

"Unnie..." The kid who so I thought was asleep, mumbled.

"Have you fallen in love before?" She asked.

"With a guy. Why?"

"I'm just curious... What is love? It's all this and that and I always see it in dramas, but I've never felt it. I think..." The youngster speaked out her mind.

"You're watching too much dramas. Go rest." I told her.

"Well maybe you should tell me your story and maybe I'll fall asleep in the middle of it." She said.

"It's just a story of a good girl and a bad guy, with the good girl hoping that everything goes on according to her fantasies and make the bad guy turn good." 

"There's gotta be more than that." Chaeyoung insisted.

I returned to her and sat on the bed, with her still covered up. I thought that my story could be of use to her and serve as an example in which she could rely on. She's young and curious. A phase where experiments happen even if it's right or wrong. I almost commited the same mistake.

"My high school life was silent until I met this guy. He had this unique charm in him that even I got attracted. Maybe it was his initiative to interact that got me rather than the usual guys who shy away from most girls."

"And?" She was really eager to hear my story.

"I accepted his advances on me for awhile. We dated for a bit. I never wanted to give out my first kiss until I'm married though. He only kissed my cheeks, sometimes my forehead. It was a happy time for us."

"What happened?" She asked.

"My friends were so against it but there's no one in the school that I liked more than him. I decided to take the chance and try. Until..."

"Until?" Chaeyoung became excited.

"I overheard his conversation with him and his group of friends, bragging about the girls they got. He bragged about how many girls he had with. It included some of my friends. It turned out that he was just a playboy and I was just one of his millions of girls. When it was the time I was going to break up with him peacefully, we were in bedroom..."

"As soon as I brought up the topic, he became touchy with me. He was trying to persuade me into not leaving him, ually. He started to touch my hips and tried to pin me against the wall. I pushed him back and ran away from his house, crying."

"And that is how I stopped believing in love and raised my walls. Trust issues. Tried to express myself better over the years. Forced myself to not fall for people again. At least in such a young age..."

"Amazing." The one-word reply surprised me.

"Why?"

"You talked for so long and you were so into it, unnie." Chaeyoung said as she was already sitting with her back against the wall, staring at me.

"I'm serious!"

"I'm not even joking! I think it's really cool of you sharing this story even though it's very personal." She said.

"You going through that was just amazing for me on how you dealt with it. I feel really sorry for you though." She continued.

"Well it's over now and thank God, I found myself with you guys."

She was crawling towards me.

"Perhaps... I could break through those walls?"

"You're too young for that." I put my finger onto Chaeyoung's lips.

Half a second after that, she removed my hand on her lips and...

She kissed me.

Our lips connected with her tightening the grip on my hand, now pressed in the bed. I tried to fight against her advances, but I surrendered.

The burning sensation in my body matched the warmth of her lips, intensifying the feeling.

I'm gonna get sick!

I soon found Chaeyoung ontop of me with her hands wrapped around my neck as we continuously kissed.

I never thought that it was gonna be Chaeyoung who I would do this with. It didn't feel ual at all.

It was just made out of pure love.

She kept pressing on and I kept fighting back on what seemed to be a fight of stamina.

After minutes of what seemed to be a scene out of a drama...

"Now that you took my first kiss, you need to marry me!"

"Oh no... I'm too young for that!" She rode with the joke.

"You should start tomorrow. I'm gonna get sick because of you. Okay?"

"Okay." She smiled.

She rested her head on my chest and she felt less hot. I guess the heat of the moment worked a lot to make her feel better.

"I saw your wallpaper. You seem to have nice friends at school. I bet the guys are chasing you." I joked.

"Yeah, they are..." She replied.

Sooner or later, Momo came to the kitchen.

"WHERE'S THE FOOD?" Momo screamed in agony with the lack of lunch in the kitchen.

We giggled. A lot.

 

 

 

 

Ah... I feel so blessed.