4th thing: The way you dance.

That Thing You Do! 2Jae edition

It was so ridiculously hot.

Suffocating heath coming from all directions; concentrating in his sored anatomy like if he was the red center of the Sun. Disgusting heath burning his sweaty skin like boiling coals brought directly from the same hell.

It was beyond all bearing…

Just sitting in the wooden floor, breathing heavily after an exhausting practice Jaebum could feel how slowly and painfully he was melting by that nasty heath invading every little inch of his body with its incandescent hot warmness.

 It wasn’t precisely because summer was coming, it wasn’t precisely because the air conditioner wasn’t working, it wasn’t precisely because even when just shorts and a tank top it feels like tons of winter clothes on him.

It was thanks to that thing

…The way Youngjae dance.

To the blast of their upcoming new song Youngjae moves uncoordinated, forgetting two or three steps trying to follow the impeccable way Yugyeom and Jinyoung perform the choreography. But in Jaebum’s lustful eyes every rigid move the younger boy makes is tempting, every nervous gesture of his short bandmate steals his breath, every try he makes to work those steps out seduce him. Little by little taking Jaebum’s control out of his mind.

Uh, it was wonderfully hideous.

His nails sink deep in the sweaty skin of the palms of his hands when he clenches his fists at the sight of Youngjae repeating those dance moves, this time with confidence, like if he was performing in front of a wanting crowd. His moves are smooth now, his expression is playful and fun, even naughty, gradually raising Jaebum’s temperature and waking up fantasies which shouldn’t be alive in the middle of the day… 

… Youngjae knows, Youngjae is doing it on purpose.

A shiver spreads in his body when the distant mirror shows him the inviting image of the younger boy staring at him at the moment Youngjae made that lip bite so characteristic of him, his perfect nose shrinking along to make it even more alluring.

Damn, it was getting so dangerously hot around them.

-Yah! Jaebum, the break is over!- the dancer hyung exclaimed, a little bit irritated for Jaebum’s like.

A tired sigh passes through his dry lips, feeling Jackson’s nice hands pulling him up; and watching his  big friendly eyes giving him a silent encourage gaze.

-Thanks…- its all what he can mumble to the shorter boy, hearing him saying something like ‘you are welcome, leader~’ feeling along a familiar pat on his back.

Tiredly he drags his sweaty body to his spot in front of the mirror; barely moving with coordination when the music starts one more time in the warm, endless afternoon. His muscles are sore; and his mind is clouded by inappropriate thoughts which heat up his body like if he was a freaking walking oven.

 “Damn you, Youngjae.” the thought can’t help but cross his dizzy mind when his bright eyes found the reflection of the young boy’s smirk in the mirror.

At every dance move he made, at every time he dared to look up to the mirror there was always Youngjae making every move extra seductive, just for him. And extra difficult to ignore, Jaebum’s feet moved in automatic, just like he unconsciously hungrily his lips at the sensual sight…

…It was impossible to work like that, it was impossible to live like that.

Having his blood boiling in a fraction of a second, having his mind filled with lustful desires when the sun was still up, having his anxious anatomy yearning for make those fantasies true, having his skin sweating like if he was in the middle of hell.

All that just because of that thing

… The way Youngjae dance.

Jaebum’s body collapses to the floor when the music was over. Desperately gasping for pure, cool air his dark eyes stare directly at Youngjae leaning against the mirror, just a few steps away between them.

-Hyung, please! Let us go!- Bambam’s whiny plead passes across them unnoticeable when their eyes locked in the tiny distant.

-Okay, okay; I’ll let you go for today…- the dancer hyung’s words faded away in the air along with the rest of the member’s quick steps walking out the room; never being heard by any of them.

-Jaebum, Youngjae, will you stay to keep practicing like always?- the old man wonders standing in the middle of that small path between the two boys.

-Yes, hyung…- they answered him together, soft and low voices mixing perfectly in the air.

There were some more words their hyung said, words neither did Jaebum nor Youngjae paid attention to. Just the quiet noise of the door being closed was able to reach them, telling secretly that they officially were all alone in the small room.

Heavy breathings were echoing softly around the practice room. Heavy, fast breathings of exhaust quickly were turning anxiously expectant as they stared each other in the fragile distant separating them…

… Glances that were saying things words couldn’t never express so well.

The nicely sound of gasping mouths suddenly was interrupt by fast steps walking across the small room, ending with the tiny gap between the two boys. A smirk curves up in Jaebum’s lips as he looks up at Youngjae standing suddenly in front of him with a slight frown on his blushed face.

The smirk on the older boy’s face got wider at that sight, provoking the younger boy to frown even more and harshly sit down on his lap, having Youngjae’s small, sharp eyes staring directly into his dark, playful ones.

-Tell me…- the singer demands in his low and calm voice.

-I already did.- Jaebum answers slightly mocking, knowing how temperamental his little bandmate can get if someone makes fun of him.

-Don’t play dumb with me, hyung…- Youngjae hisses threatening yet still ashamed, lowering his flushed face closer to leader’s handsome one.

Still too far away for Jaebum’s like.

-I do?- he wonders confused, tilting his head slightly to one side as he smirks a little more.

-Im Jaebum…- the younger boy mumbles irritated through clenched teeth, getting closer once again until their noses are brushing gently.

The older boy just his lips seductively at the y sight of an upset Youngjae. His sly hands slide around his bandmate’s waist, pulling him even closer; until their mouths were the ones brushing nicely against each other.

-Kiss me…- he just names in a barely audible whisper, but tempting enough to make the boy over him tremble.

-Will you… tell me… then?- the singer mumbles, shivering at each slight, inviting touch of their lips.

And so Jaebum his lips yet again, ‘accidentally’ those plump ones before a seductively challenging whisper leaves his mouth.

–Kiss me and you will know, Youngjae.-

That was a dead end for the singer.

Just a soft yet urged pull of his hands around the tall boy’s neck was all it need to finally let themselves drown in the beautiful sensation of their mouths locking harmoniously… but it didn’t took long to turn the sweetness of the kiss into the passion and desire both boys have been holding back the entire day.

Jaebum’s hands travel their way down on Youngjae’s waist, finding the small yet soft flesh of the young boy’s , giving it a playful but extremely seductive squeeze that make the shorter singer moan in delight between their kiss…

…Damn, that was so intoxicatedly hot.

Strong, lustful shocks of electricity spread in his body thanks to the delicious sounds Youngjae was making so honestly, which only forced Jaebum to push his bandmate to the floor and be in complete control of the hot situation they were in.

Tongues meet once again inside Youngjae’s sweet mouth, making the singer moan and waking up even more all those ual fantasies Jaebum has let free only on the loneliness of his room when the night comes.

But it doesn’t matter how much he pleads for this, it can’t happen now. It’s not the place, it’s not the time.

-No! Tell me!- he hears how Youngjae exclaims almost breathless, and he feels how Youngjae tugs his shirt almost desperate as he pulls away from the kiss.

Jaebum looks down at the gasping boy below him, finding adorably y the way Youngjae stares at him with those small eyes full of desire and longing… but Jaebum knows Youngjae isn’t ready.

Not for hearing a terribly honest love confession, nor for understanding what himself feels.

So the leader smiles, a truly calm smile without any dark intention behind. He leans down, kissing kindly that soft cheek before his swollen lips drift off to that red ear, whispering words that pierce the singer’s mind and heart with something more than curiosity.

-Is that thing you do, Youngjae… and you know it.-