2nd thing: the way you kiss.

That Thing You Do! 2Jae edition

It was delightfully insufferable… that thing

… The way Youngjae’s lips move.

In a slow bewitching motion they secretly name words. Words of a song Jaebum himself composed after he tried to erase that one kiss from his memory with a long night at some downtown bar -a useless attempt, of course- and now  he  is singing this song which says too much of what Jaebum wants…

… But might the words Youngjae sings be his actual feelings too?

They are the words of a song so intricate to sing, so impossible to ignore and so… seductive to take this like another ordinary recording session.

And hell, Jaebum knows this won’t end like an ordinary recording session.

It burns, every inch of his anxious body burns so insanely good at the only sight of Youngjae leaning against the chair and murmuring his own part with those small eyes closed…

… And again, that thing.

 The way that mouth moves, forming words which seem to be calling his name behind warm, tempting phrases without a single trace of innocence in their sly composition.

The pleasant mix of soft, pink lips whispering inviting lyrics which don’t leave anything to the imagination was wonderfully toxic… Youngjae is toxic. 

Jaebum loves it.

Like the most deadly chemical reaction the sweetly poisonous sensation those lips leaved in his mouth was slow but surely dissolving him little by little. From inside out, the ghost of that one kiss was piercing the deepest of his accelerated heart, melting his vitals tissues, and gnawing his skin with the only proposition of be free...

… To be free so their wanting mouths could meet again.

It was the most delicious sensation.

Dangerous, of course; but attraction wasn’t precisely the feeling you should fight back… Hell knows Jaebum had tried.

Hard and with determination, he had fought against his demons when wonderful dreams become awful nightmares as the sun strike one more day. But his darkest side was stronger, and with shadows of a bright lustful red it has painted his heart with desire; blurring his dizzy mind with thoughts he shouldn’t had…

… But everyone has a bad side, Jaebum wasn’t the exception.

Jaebum couldn’t be the exception, he was human after all, he was mortal. And after such a tiresome in vane fight against his own wild, animalistic nature he was dying.

Because of that thing

…The way Youngjae’s lips move.

The memory of that one kiss was so fresh in his own mouth, like if those rosy lips were already placing themselves against his one more time. The sweetness, the softness, the kindness, the nervousness… everything.

Jaebum still could feel every little thing in his skin, after long weeks that darling sensation was still with him, still making mind-blowing havocs in him.

It was delightful…

… Almost paradise.

‘Almost’ because all what its between his treasure and him is the rigid, thick and clear crystal of the small recording room which it could be melt by his intense desirable stare in those lips on the other side; Jaebum is sure it could.

-Jaebum, why don’t we take a little break?- his hyung’s voice sounds funny through the headphones, but as tired as his hyung’s eyes. –I’ll go for something to drink, come out and breathe a little.- after his simple nod his hyung jokes, just a second before walking out the room.

Leaving the headphones around the microphone before his feet slowly find their way out the tiny place he chuckles ironically for himself. Breathing in the same environment as Youngjae…

Was there something more impossible?

-You are doing it good, hyung. Your part came out amazing!- Youngjae’s nice voice blows some bells in his dreamy mind, making his steady heartbeat go wild in an instant.

But his brown eyes dark as the night sky were focusing in that thing.

The way Youngjae’s lips move.

And the memory of those words he wrote which such a fervent sentiment suddenly impregnates his charmed brain.

-Everyday I think of seeing you.

Everyday my heart skips a beat.

Please always stay with me.

I wonder everyday

What I did to deserve

You who always

takes my side.

You who supports me

when I’m crippled.

To you who gave me strength

when I didn’t have any.

I’m so thankful, so so thankful

I can laugh thanks to you-

-Jaebum hyung, why are you so close?- that mouth whispers, those lips named but not with an horrified tone.

Au contraire.

That voice hides something, Jaebum knows. Something which makes him realize his body has move against his will…

Or maybe gravity insists on pulling them together, who knows?

He could feel Youngjae’s addictive warmness even when their bodies weren’t pressing against each other, he could feel it fully just by the way Youngjae’s small eyes shine so brightly looking directly at his dull, intense ones.

Was there something more impossible than breathing in the same environment as Youngjae?

Indeed there was.

Being dangerously close to Youngjae and doing nothing about it was the most impossible thing.

Why keep fighting against the unavoidable then?

 His hands finds the comfortable place around Youngjae’s perfect waist one more time, feeling a slight shiver running in the younger boy’s body when their anxious mouths sweetly greet each other in that way it steals wonderful unpleasant sighs when the nice sensations was over, sadly, once again.

-Why…?- Jaebum hears Youngjae’s curiosity at the moment he moves away from the dazzled boy…

… And a playful smirk can’t help but curve in his lips at the sight of Youngjae’s cheeks painted in a soft carmine color.

Curios as Youngjae’s question, and beautiful odd as Youngjae’s twinkle of longing in his eyes.

 Not a single word slipped out from him when their hyung came back to the recording studio with fresh drinks for the three of them. With the cold beverage Jaebum walked back to the room and put back the headphones, never breaking the eye contact with those shining orbs…

… And never erasing the teasing smirk from his face.

-Here we go again, Jaebumie. Are you ready?- his hyung wonders, so opportune for the circumstances.

He just nods, watching how his hyung nods back at him and then looks down to his cellphone, tapping some message for someone Jaebum doesn’t really care.

His eyes turn away, joining themselves with Youngjae’s little ones through the neat crystal of the recording room; as his lips forms simple words which cross that thick window like if it was a fragile soap bubble.

Voiceless words Youngjae know so well, voiceless words which haunt him in his dream so wonderfully disturbing.

-It’s just that thing you do.-


Hi guys~ I hope you are enjoying this so far ^^ Thanks for choosing this fic and subscribing and such!! I will see you in next chapter!!

Btw the song here is Got7's Everyday which was made by Jaebum, just in case someone didn't know~~