Missing You Guys

Very Important You

 

I glance at my watch. It almost time they arrive. I wait patiently in the car together with their manager.


 

Hani’s POV

As I just arrived home from an interview with KBS, I received a call from Woohyun.

Woohyun: Hani! Anyyeong~

Me: Annyeong Woohyun! Whatsup chingu?

Woohyun: I’m going back to Korea tomorrow!

Sunggyu: Yaaa~ We are coming back! Not only you

I heard Sunggyu oppa’s voice

Woohyun: I’ll put you on the loud speaker. These people are jealous.

Me: Araso~ *I chuckle*

Sungjong: Unnie! I miss you! I miss you! I miss you! Let us go shopping later~ Ouch! Sungyeol oppa just hit my head. Haishhh

Me: Nae Sungjong. We will later. Hello everyone

Infinite: Annyeong Hani!

L: We miss you!

Me: I miss you guys too! Jeongmal! How are you people?

Dongwoo: We are fine! Did you see article about our Japanese debut?

Me: I did! It is DAEBAK! Hey it’s an international call. We should cut it short.

Sungyeol: Don’t worry. It’s on Woohyun *laugh*

Me: Btw where is Lee Howon? Is he there too?

Hoya: Nae I’m here. I thought you did not realise about me. But you did. Gomawoyo

I can hear chaos at the back. They start to tease.

Sungyeol: Are you free tomorrow?

Me: My class tomorrow is cancel. I don’t have any schedule. So yeah, I’m free. Wae?

Hoya: Would you…Would you like to pick us up at the airport tomorrow? Then we can go eat together.

Sunggyu: The together that you mention include us Hoya. Don’t you dare to go out alone with Hani

Me: Sure. Just send me your flight detail. Then we go grab a meal. I miss hanging out with you guys

So actually, after we bump at MTV headquarter that day, we do hang out quite often, since I meet them a lot around the building and some other channel.

Woohyun: I’ll let manager oppa know. He will come to fetch you. Okay?

Me: Nae~

Hoya: Looking forward to meet you

Me: I’m looking forward to meet you guys too!

Sungjong: Unnie said ‘you guys’. Hyung is dissapointed

They keep teasing Hoya. Thinking at how much Woohyun will pay for the bill. I decided to end the call first. After making sure about the plan tomorrow, we bid good bye.


 

So there you go. Here I am today. Waiting for them. As I’m busy checking up my timeline on twitter, someone knock the window. It’s Woohyun! He open the door for me and I jump out from the car

“Woohyun! I miss you!,” he then give me a hug

“I miss you too babe!”

“Wait where is the others?,” I ask when I realise only him is there.

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!,” I shout when some figures come out from the back of the car

“Yaaa you guys! How dare you,” I said while trying to catch my breath after they shock me.

“Unnie. Mian~,” Sungjong then give me a hug.

“Nae~,” I said and they hug me one by one, except for Hoya.

“He’s being quite since yesterday, after the phone call,” Woohyun whisper to me.

Hoya is leaning at the front of the car. I make my way to him. I then stand in front of him. He took a quick glance at me and look at the floor back. I reached for his hand and make him stand up.

I give him a hug and whisper to his ear, “Lee Howon, I miss you. So much. I’m glad you are back~”

“I miss you too. Sorry for just now. I’m just tired. Mian~,” he explain.

“Tired? Ya right~,” I chuckle, "So childish"

He laugh and pull me towards the others. We then go in two separate cars and move to the restaurant.

 

 

 


 

So there you go. A quick update. Sorry if it's not good.

I think you guys must have foresee what will happen right?

But yeah, I am not sure yet. I just let my imagination run wild and let my fingers do the job.

Leave comment if you have any advice for me to make it more interesting. *Critics is allowed too ^^ *

And yea~ thanks to those who subscribe. Kamsahamnida~ Thanks a lot ^^

I gtg now. I need to finish up my assignments and study for my test(s). Wish me luck ^^