Let's Give It A Try

Very Important You

 

don’t know how a typical looking guy like my brother, Fizz hyung are able to tackle a hot Korean girl, who is actually my sister-in-law now, Ryejung unnie, but what’s important now is I can’t stop thanking them. On additional note, I am proud of my brother *laugh*, and I’m glad that he’s married to Ryejung unnie. My first week here was a hell, nope I mean a heaven worth of fun. Hyung and unnie brought us to so many interesting places. Those shopping mall that I saw in Running Man episodes, I’ve went there. Can you believe me?! I’ve always thought that it will just be a dream but kudos to them it is now a reality! Hurrah! My mom seems to enjoy our trip too and I’m glad that she loves it. 

 

 


 

It’s Monday and I wake up quite late today. My brother has start working after a week of wonderful holidays. So we decided to just spend the weeks at home or maybe visit any interesting places around Seoul with Ryejung unnie. My mom and I are still tired from all the trips and it’s a matter of adjusting with the weather as well. We shall continue our journey later. I was surfing the internet and I come across the advertisement from a university in Korea offering short courses for three months starting on upcoming Wednesday, which is two days from today. The courses listed are quite interesting. I then show it to my family. Since I’m spending five months out of my six months holiday in Korea, I think this come out just perfectly. I won’t be touring for 5 months long am I, so experiencing the study life here will be quite a thrill. My family has nothing against it. “Performing act looks like something that suits you,” unnie said giving out her opinion. “You love theatre, its you passion, so why don’t you give it a try,” mom add in support to unnie. I smile and nod my head *This lovely people know me too well*

Later that evening, when I was watching television, my brother come back from work with an envelope in his hand . “This might be what you need,” he said and smile while sitting next to me. I open it. ‘Application Form For Short Course in Performing Acts, Konkuk University’ *How did he knows about this. My brother did not own a telepathy*  My jaw just drop. “Yaaa, close your mouth. Flies might get in it soon,” my brother laugh. “Your unnie call me and told me about your plan. So I think we better do it fast while you are fire up”. I giggle and pump my fist in the air “Chulbal!” *Didn’t I said that they know me too well*

 


 

 

College are fun. I meet a lot of new friends. Some are not from Korea as well. I heard a lot of Korean celebrities are studying in the same university as well, but I never saw them yet. I don’t really bother to search actually *But I really hope I’ll meet that one person again, the one that I bump on my first day here*  That Friday evening when we are having our dinner, my unnie told us that KBS need to find a replacement for a show ‘Global Beauty Talk’. They need a foreigner who can speak Korean. Unnie said she knows it from her father, who actually own a company relating to entertainment industry as well. And his father thinks that I will be a perfect fit for the show. I look at my mom, “Five months are not short you know”, my mom continue, “I think this is a great idea. At least you can gain some experience and sharp some of your skill in communication while build up your confident level. Remember you are taking up degree in law later. Those skills are important.” So it seems like my mom like the idea. “Just don’t get yourself tired. That’s all. Others are up on you to decide”, she add. Hyung seems to agree with it as well. So it’s on, I’m going to the audition end of this week. I have much to do.