Bump Into You...Again

Very Important You

 

The recording for ‘Chart & Chat’ has being bring forward to Sunday. It receive an explosive respond from the viewers. So yesterday, we did the recording with the guest for this week who is non other than SNSD.

            I just finish my lecture of the day when I receive a text from Hongki oppa

Hongki: Annyeong~ What time will you class finish today?

Me: It just did oppa. Wae?

Hogki: Oppa and other members with some friends is at a café near Konkuk University. Wanna come a grab lunch together?

Me: Call~ Plus I haven’t meet the other members for a week already. And I promise to pass something to Jaejin. I’ll be there in awhile ^^

Hongki: Yeay! We’ll wait up for you :)

            After oppa text me the café name, I make my way there. The café situated right infront of the front gate. When I open the door, I saw a long table fill with FT Island and 6 other guys who are facing their back to me. I bet they are oppas friend. I saw an unoccupied chair between Jaejin and Hongki oppa. When I’m a few steps away, Minhwan saw me and quickly wave.

“Unnie!,” Seunghyun run to my way and give me a quick hug.

I ruffle his hair and wave to the others. As I recognize who the other 6 people are, I quickly bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Hani imnida. Please take care of me”

They then stand up together, “So Beast! Annyeonghaseyo~”

“Why are you guys so formal. You are not greeting infront of the audience or what,” claim Jonghun.

I laugh to his statement. Doojoon who come to think about it, laugh along.

“Mianhae Hani-sshi. Being too formal won’t make us more comfortable aren’t it?,” ask Doojoon

“Nothing to be sorry for. If we are able to talk in the most leisure way friend usually do, then it will be better. But anything would be fine for me,” I smile while go to sit between Jaejin and Hongki oppa.

“Did you bring it?,” ask Jaejin with a glowing face

I dig inside my bag and take out a CD

“Yeay! My Red Hot Chilli Pepper CD!,” he then bring it to his chest.

“You just care about the CD. You don’t even care to ask what I wanna eat. I should take the CD back,” I pout and pretend like I’m taking the CD back from him.

“Mian! Mian! I’m so excited that I forgot about manners,” Jaejin said with a disappointed face.

“Yaa! I’m just kidding man! Owh come on. I don’t get sulk easily,” I laugh and hit his shoulder.

“But I’m disappointed with myself,” I never know that will effect him that much.

“Hey I’m just kidding. It’s not a big deal,” I search for his face as he was looking at the floor.

He then look up to me and said, “Gotcha! I should audition to become an actor.”

“Yaa~ I thought it’s real! Heh. Not talking to you,” I look away

Jaejin wrap his hand around my shoulder, “We are cool right?”

“It tooks us a week to meet each other, of course I won’t be angry easily”

Minhwan then interrupt “Can we eat now? Watching these two are taking us nowhere”

“His fault,” I put my hands up and point at Jaejin.

“So what do you wanna eat Hani-sshi?,” Junhyung ask me.

“I’m fine with anything. You guys decide”

“Since you are the only girl here, you decide baby,” Jonghun said

The other FT Island’s member roll their eyes upon hearing Jonghun calling me baby.

“What with the baby oppa? Aigoo~ I’m big enough,” I laugh

“Hani likes bulgogi. Maybe we should order bulgogi,” Hongki said

My eyes and shining upon hearing the word ‘bulgogi’

“I think bulgogi it is. Look at her eyes. It was dazzling upon hearing it,” said Doojoon who actually sit infront of me.

I smiled shyly and Hongki then said, “Today the treat is on me people!”

Everyone is cheering. I put my hand on Hongki oppa shoulder, “You are the best oppa!”

After we place our order, Yoseob then said, “Come to think of it, we haven’t introduce ourselves yet.”

“I actually know you guys already”

“You sure?,” Gikwang ask to confirm

“Nae~ Hyunseung oppa, Gikwang oppa, Junhyung oppa, Yoseob oppa, Doojoon oppa and D-d-dongwoon-sshi,” I then add, “I got it all right isn’t it?” *Why do I have to stutter upon mentioning the last name. Babo me*

Hyunseung high-five me, “Awesome!”

“You are a fan?,” Doojong ask while smiling excitedly

“You can put it like that,” I answer trying not to make it obvious

*I am a B2UTY! Hardcore B2UTY! But let just act cool for now*

“Unnie trying to cover up. She’s a big fan!”

I give Seunghyun the thank-you-for-not-covering-me-up. He just laugh loudly upon seeing me making face. As the food arrive, we eat happily. As time pass by, Beast and me are getting more comfortable with each other, except for that one person who I can hardly hear his voice. As I’m trying not to make any eye contact with him, I accidently did a few times. There are times when I catch him starring at me, but I pretend like usual *Heart behave. Why are you beating so fast*


 

Dongwoon’s POV

I can’t take my eyes of her. And words just can’t come out from my mouth. Wae wae? Wae is it like this. I usually talks a lot, even to someone I just know. But she shut me up. Haih molla. But no one question my behavior today since everyone thought I’m not feeling well, except for Jaejin. A few days ahead, I met up with Jaejin, Mir and Jinwoon, the 91-line. Key and Minho wasn’t around since they are not in Korea. That is when I told them what happen and how my heart react responding to her. It’s too soon to clarify my feelings but I know she mean something to me. I’m sure of that. When the hyung ask me to join them for lunch, I never know that she’s going to be there too. I only know the moment she was there, and I know it’s part of Jaejin plan as he winked at me when she arrived.


I’m washing up my hand *why am I so nervous to see him. But part of my heart are excited and happy to see him again* I then turn around to walk back to the table when I bump into someone. *Not again*

“Jaesonghamnida,” I quickly bow without looking.

“Looks like everytime we meet the word that I will heard is ‘Jaesonghamnida’,” he claim

“Nae?” I look up, “Dongwoon-sshi?”

He nod, “Nae it’s me, again” he chuckled

“You should go back to the table back before those protective hyungs come looking for you here”

I smile and walk away, but I stop when I heard he call my name.

“Hani-sshi”, he pause, “Make sure to bump only into me and not other guys,” he then look at me and sweetly smile.

It left me daze for a while. I then walk towards the table while still figuring out what he mean.

“Are you okay Hani? You look confuse,” Hyunseung oppa ask concern.

“Nothing. I just figuring out something,” I smile.

Dongwoon then come back to the table. He smile and start talking. *Now this is the Dongwoon that I watch on tv*

“Hani, oppa will send you home okay?,” Hongki oppa said.

“Nevermind oppa. I’m going back to campus. I need to see my lecturer afterward”

“Oh really? Then I’ll send you off to campus”

“I’ll just walk oppa. It’s okay,” I pat his back.

“Dongwoon, you are going back to campus too right later?,” Jaejin suddenly ask

“Nae. I walk here. So I need to go back and take my car. I will keep her accompany. So you don’t have to worry hyung,” he then look at Hongki hyung.

“If it’s like that, then okay. Take care of her yeah Dongwoonie”

“Araso hyung,” he then look at me, “Kaja?”

“Kaja~ Thank you oppa for the lunch,” I pinch Hongki oppa cheek. He then do the same to me.

“Nice to meet you Beast’s oppa! See you guys around. Bye oppa,” I wave to everyone.

“Maknae, take a really good care of Hani. Be a gentleman. Araso?” Doojoon reminds Dongwoon.

“Araso hyung,” he nod.

“You Jaejin. Take care of the CD,” I then bow and leave.

I follow Dongwoon from behind. He then stop and look back waiting for me to catch up with him. As I’m nearing, we then walk side by side. A few minutes pass before Dongwoon break the silence.

“May I know what short course are you taking?,” he then look at me.

“Performing act,” I answer shortly and smile.

“Which means we are in the same…”

“In the same faculty and building,” I said before he finish his sentence.

“Looks like I’m too busy with schedule lately that I’m rarely in campus. Or else we sure will bump into each other earlier,” he said while stressing more on the word bump.

“About that, mian~,” I apologise again to him.

“Aigoo~ Stop apologizing. It’s not a big deal. In fact, I take that as a good thing,” he giggle thinking of what happen back then.

“Good thing?,” I question

“Just nothing. So I bet we are going to see each other often then,” he change the topic.

“If you are around,” I beam at him.

“I sure will be~ I guess,” he laugh “since you are around,” he said that really slow that you can’t hear them.

As we reach campus, I bid good bye and go straight inside to meet my lecturer.


One hour later, I go out from the building just to find Dongwoon sitting at a bench near the front door.

“Dongwoon! Why are you still here? I thought you went back already,” I said while walking towards him.

He look up upon hearing me calling his name. He smile sweetly *which makes my heart skips a beat*

“I just think that it is not good to leave you here. So I decided to wait for you”

“So you wait for an hour for me?,” I’m shock

“Mian~ You shouldn’t trouble yourself,” I said looking down at floor feeling bad.

“Nope. It’s not a trouble. So you don’t have to say sorry,” he explain while holding my chin to make me look at him.

“May I know where is your house? I’ll send you home,” he add.

“Nae? You don’t have to”

“I don’t wait here to let you go back on your own,” he wink *I almost faint for real*

 I then give him my address. It seems like we are in the same way. In fact, my house is just few minutes away from Beast’s dorm, that’s what he said.

 



 

 

I'm so sorry~ It looks like my story seems to be so slow, or maybe it is not interesting at all. Sigh. 

I try to make it better, but if it doesn't I might just delete it :(