Oppa Oppa Oppa

Very Important You

 I  have actually being accepted as one of the temporary guest for the show together with 14 other sunbaenim who was already in the show. We are from all various countries. Some are from Europe and few (including) me are from Asia. It’s a fun show. We talk about how difference Korea with our own country and discuss our very own opinion on different topic every week. I’ve meet some celebrities who makes appearances on the show sometimes.  They said I was superb *Glad that they compliment me*  To my surprise, I actually get the netizen attention.  I received a lot of positive comments which makes me really excited. Some give out crtiticism as well but in a good manner. I took that as an advice.

The moment I thought it will just stop there, I actually receive an offer to guest on a slot for a radio show, SUKIRA. I prepare myself with some talent *Thank god mom send me to music class when I was young*  Since it’s my first radio show, Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa are guiding me and help me a lot during the recording. After some interview, I sang a song by Huh Gak sunbaenim, Hello. I was nervous at first but thanks to the oppa everything went well.

“Han-shi, can I call you my dongsaeng?”, Leeteuk oppa ask after the recording.

“Sure oppa, my pleasure”,  I reply.

“Be my dongsaeng too?”, said Eunhyuk oppa while batting his eyelashes.

“Sure oppa!”  *obviously I will say yes*

“If you need anything, just give me a call okay?”, Leeteuk oppa said. 

“Give us a call”, he add when Eunhyuk oppa give him a stare.

I laugh *Aigoo oppa kyeopta*  While I was talking to oppa, suddenly we hear chaos coming.

“Yah yah, you guys forgot to introduce me to your dongsaeng!”, someone shout from far. Guess who is it? It’s 2PM’s Wooyoung. And behind him is all 2PM members, not to forget 2AM as well.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. My name is Hani. Please take a good care of me”, I quickly greet all of them. 

“Sunbaenim? This is not fair. You call them oppa, but did not call us oppa. How come? No no! Call us oppa too”, Taecyeon oppa said and laugh.

“Nae~ oppa”, I smile.

All of us then go to the foyer of the bulding. I’m waiting for my sister to come and pick me up. The oppas are keeping me accompany. I can’t stop laughing watching Jokwon oppa kkap dance. Junho oppa was following him as well together with Eunhyuk oppa. Someone then tap me on my shoulder. I look around

“Owh Jinwoon-shi”.

“I think we should drop the formalities. Just call me Jinwoon. Araso?”

He looks at me and add,

“After all we are friend of same age aren’t we? We are chingu then. Another 1991 born chingu”, he chuckled and shake my shoulder.

*He feels so warm and making me feel quite comfortable, just like I’ve known him for long*

“Later when there’s a chance, I’ll introduce you to the 91-line, and some other artists who was also born in the same year. Okay chingu?”, Jinwoon then ask.

I beam at him and smile, “Gomawo chingu”

Right then I receive a text message from my sister saying that she’s arrive at the front gate.  I bid everyone good bye.

“Dongsaeng, call us if you need anything and do reply our message. Araso?”, Leeteuk said while showing his index finger, making it looks like a command.

“Contact us too if there’s anything okay. We are all your oppa. If anyone bully you, let us know”, shout Nichkhun.

“Araso oppa. Annyeong”

 


 

When I reach home, my mom has fall asleep. My brother who’s waiting for us to get back is preparing to go to bed too. I then wish them good night and went to my room. After finish washing and change into my pyjamas, I check my phone *Why so many message?!* It turns out to be messages from the oppas.

Leeteuk:Other SuJu oppa said they are jealous. They want to meet you too. Kekeke~ Good night dongsaeng. Sweet dream ^^

Eunhyuk:Good night dongsaeng! Rest well and don’t skip class. Hehe :)

Junsu:2PM’s oppas bid you good night. Hope to see you again~ SOON! Sweet dream~

Jinwoon:Good night chingu. Have fun at school tomorrow :)

I reply their messages and quickly go to bed. Long day waiting tomorrow.