Infinite Island

Very Important You

 

officially ended my last episode of ‘Global Beauty Talk’ last Tuesday. Today I’ll be going to MTV K headquarters again to get my script and alter it to my preference. My first recording will be on Monday night, which is tomorrow night. And today as well, I’ll get to know who will be my partner for the show. My heart beat faster every time I think about it. Eugene unnie arrive very early. So we just have our breakfast at home first since my appointment is at 10, 2 hours from now. And since today is Sunday, I don’t have any class, so it’s easier to arrage my schedule.

            I arrive at MTV headquarters 30 minutes before the meeting starts. I straightly go to the meeting room and found the director already there. I greet him. He then pass me my script. So while waiting for others to arrive, I read my script first.

“Are you excited to know who’s going to be your partner MC”, Kim PD suddenly said.

“Nae. I keep wondering who that person might be. But I’m left clueless and what make this worse is I don’t have the time to check any online article about it”

“Good then, so today it will be a complete surprise” he then chuckled.

“Aigoooo~ Can’t you just tell me who it is?”

He then add, “Life without surprise is no fun”

Okay I then give up. Just wait for a few more minutes and I’ll find out. Half of the production crew already there. When we are chatting about how nervous I am thinking of the recording tomorrow, the door is open from the outside. The other half of the production crew enter. And guess who is the last person to enter?! It’s FT ISLAND’s LEE HONGKI! *Omo omo omo~*

“Annyeonghaseyo” I cooly stand up and bow.

“Annyeong!” He said and wave his hand.

“Kim PD said today’s meeting is informal. We should get to know each other well so that we can find the chemistry”, he then add.

“Nae o-o-ppa” I stutterly call him oppa.

“Yeay! Thats a great start. It feels warm to have you calling me oppa” He then laugh warmly.

“It is good to see you both seems to get along well”, PD Kim said.

After that they tell us the rough plans for tomorrow recording and that’s it.

“Hani-ah, do you have any schedule today?” Hongki ask when we are about to leave the meeting room after we did a few round of script reading.

“Aniya oppa. I have nothing else for today. Oppa?”

“I have another schedule later. But first let’s go to the café across the street. I want to treat you for a drink. Okay?”

“But oppa have schedule right? Nevermind. We can hold that for later. After all we will be seeing each other frequently starting for today. Am I right?”

“So right. But sigh. I don’t feel like a gentlemen right now”, Hongki then pout.

I chuckled, “Aniya oppa. You are gentlemen enough for making me comfortable with you this fast”

“Jinja?”, he then ask to confirm.

“Naee~”, I said while smiling brightly.

“Aigooo uri Hani is so pretty smiling like that. Later when I ask you out for a drink make sure you are free okay? I might as well introduce you to other members of FT Island. They will feel extremely excited, especially Jaejin. Since you guys are of the same age”, he clap his hand excitedly.

His manager then come to remind him about the following schedule. He then bid good bye. As I make my way down to the lobby to meet with Eugene unnie, I bump into an idol group. I was just about to greet them when they make faster move and greet me first.

“Anyeonghaseyo, we are Infinite!” They then take turn and introduce themselves.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Hani imnida. Please take care of me”, I bow to them.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you here. We have been your fans since we saw you on Global Beauty Chat”, Sunggyu exclaim.

“Waaah! Jinja? Kamsahamnida. I am your fans too”, I said happily.

“Seriously?”, Sungyeol ask while open his eyes bigger and rounder.

“Nae. I’m an Inspirit. I even bought some of your album. Want me to show it?” I then laugh when I saw Woohyun making the heart sign and throw it to me.

“Thanks Woohyun-shi. You captured everyone hearts when you did that on Immortal Song”, I then imitate his act.

“You watched me? You seriously watched me?”, Woohyun looks surprised and excited.

“Told you I’m an Inspirit”

“Thank you for being our fan”, I almost faint the moment I hear Hoya’s voice.

“It seems like someone has Hoya as his bias”, Sungjong said teasingly.

I bet I’m blushing right now.

“Am I making it too obvious?”, I laugh trying to hide my shyness.

“And looks like the other party is liking it too”, Sungjong said while singing.

I look at Hoya’s direction and he’s blushing too. L is busy teasing him and the other member keeps poking his waist.

“Wae you no like me?”, Woohyun then ask while pretending to make a sad face.

“I like you too Woohyun.  In fact, I like all of you. So no worries”

“But still you like Hoya more aren’t you?” Dongwoo just can’t seems to stop teasing.

“But I am more handsome than Hoya hyung isn’t it?”, L randomly ask.

“Yahhh Myungsoo, I know you are the virtual of our group but what with that question?”,Sunggyu then laugh.

“Of course you are handsome L. You are even too handsome that I’m scared to make you my bias”

“Yes! Atleast you admit that I am handsome than Hoya hyung”

“He just said you are handsome, but not handsome than me”

“Omo omo looks like someone feels threatened” Woohyun statement makes everyone burst into laugh.

I can’t help but laugh along. They are so much fun.

“Guys, I think I got to go now. I’m glad we met today”

“Okay we are heading to our next schedule too. See you around yeah”, Sunggyu said.

 “See you again unnie!” Sungjong wave his hand.

“On behalf of the shy boy Hoya, can I ask for your number?”

Hoya glare at Woohyun and said “I can ask for myself”

“Sure?”, Woohyun ask while smile to tease Hoya.

Hoya then blush again. Woohyun laugh and take out his phone to save my number.

 “Hoya, later I give you Hani-shi number okay?” He then laugh again.

I laugh as I bow and bid them good bye.

“See you again later”. Hoya smile at me and wave back.

*okay let me just faint here*

 


 

Later that night, as I am preparing to go to bed, I receive a text message.

Woohyun: A guy name Hoya keeps bugging me and ask for your number. Aigoo~

Me: Hoya? Who is it? Owh the shy boy I met earlier right. Kekeke

Woohyun: Omo omo omo. He’s so sad thinking that you really can’t remember him. Since when did he has the bad sense of humour I wonder. Hahaha. I’m giving him your number okay? Before he become more stress. Keke~ 

Me: Sure sure ^^ Sorry I got to go. I have class tomorrow, so I’m off to bed early. Night Woohyun~ Send my regards to all, including the shy boy, Lee Howon :)

As I’m about to switch off the light, I receive another message.

Hoya: Sorry for disturbing. And glad to know that you actually know my real name. Good night and sweet dream! Have a good day at class tomorrow ^^ (Lee Howon)

I fall asleep soon after I reply his message. I know I’m smiling while sleeping.

 


 

The recording goes well. The first artist for the show is Block B. They are very hyper and fun. They make the recording feels damn easy and times fly really fast when I am with them. The way they act and their jokes make me laugh my off. And thanks to Hongki oppa, I’m able to handle my first recording as an emcee well.

“It is still early. Would you like to go grab some drink?”, Hongki oppa ask.

I then beam at my watch *8.30PM*

“That sounds great. I’ll inform my mom and manager first”

“Okay let them know first. And other members just texted me. They are around this area. Is it okay to introduce you to them today?”

“Sure oppa. I would like to get to know them too”

“They must feel excited to know this” Oppa exclaim.

Hongki oppa then text the members and let them know where to meet while I call my mom and manager to let them know on my wherabout.

 


 

Since the café is just a stone throw away from the headquarter, we walk there. When we arrive, the other members already waiting for us.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims,” I quickly bow in respect.

“Annyeonghaseyo Hani-sshi,” they greet at the same time.

Hongki oppa then introduce them one by one. Starting with Jonghun oppa, then Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan. They are as easy going as Hongki oppa, so it doesn’t take long for me to feel comfortable around them. They keep teasing and sometimes arguing *in a friendly manner I mean* But most of the times, we are arguing about which born year is the best and obviously I’m in the same team as Jaejin. It was fun though fighting over who the best among all.

“Yaaa~ I’m glad Hani is here. Without you I’ll left alone. All the others have same age friend in the group,” he pout cutely.

“Next time if they bully you, let me know. We will fight against is together”

We then high five each other.

Seunghyun then said, “But unnie, usually I always get bullied my Jonghun oppa too. He always mad at me when I’m do aegyo to make him feel less tired”

“Yaaaaa~ You are making me even tired and irritated by doing that. Aigoo this kid,” Jonghun clarifying.

“Nevermind Seunghyun, next time you want to do aegyo, you do it to me, I won’t feel mad,” I chuckled.

“Aniya Hani. Don’t need to wait for Seunghyun, oppa is good at doing aegyo too,” said Jonghun oppa trying to convince me.

“Enough,” Hongki interrupt. He then add, “I’m the best at doing aegyo. Everyone knows”

Everyone then acts like they are going to vomit soon. After received a text from my manager, I bid them good bye.

“I have to go off early. I have morning class tomorrow. Mian~ And thanks for hanging out with me today. Annyeong,” I bow and wave at them.

“Haih. Aniya. We should thank you instead. Gomawo unnie,” said Minhwan and everyone waves back at me.