make me run (for you)

retrograde and fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] make me run (for you) [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

(songs: bts - run

red velvet - automatic )

 

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Ö

 

 

all things come either in the form of four legs or two, or nothing at all. clothed in silk, leather or cardboard boxes.

she is a very hip, hip lady. her hair on dread locks and bell bottom pants. she is wearing a strange shade of pink as her eyeshadow, and history runs deep beneath her eyes, ruthlessly deep lines had been carved in the sides of her nose.

she's barely eighteen and have her life together, and he'd see her travel to the outskirts of the town, leaving sober and coming home high, with an enstranged smile spreads across her lips.

he's not supposed to mind her, since she's got a ty reputation while he's sitting in the highest point of his life. the head of the student council, the baseball star, the well-mannered guy next door; he's got a reputation to hold.

yes, jisoo thinks that it'll affect his life if he associates himself with a mess that is labelled as jung soojung; a transferee from the states who's got her hair forcefully cut by the teacher last summer, because she refused to untangle her dread locks.

it's the year of 1960 and the hip culture is one of the sub cultures which infects his country. it doesn't take very long for her to establish friendship with the local weed smokers on their area, as she'd drive out on weekends with an rv fetching her.

he has to admit despite his seemingly perfect life, it's very boring and mundane. everything is predictable, and it only needs a tug from his finger to let everything move to his own accord, as strings attached to his fingers are needed to control the people in his life.

her clothes would be all in floral patterns, fitting her form and loose in the sleeves. she seems to come from a very normal family across from him, and it piques his interest to know how one can have a daughter like that.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter