CHAPTER 00: BROS FOR LIFE

Mobile Romance [My KaTalk Friend!]

CHAPTER 00
BROS FOR LIFE

 


■□■
"INSTALL KAKAOTALK?"
■□■

B.I sighed as he fiddled with his phone, scrolling up and down, and up and down, and up and down... yes, he's doing that for a long time because he is really, really bored. You could say BORED AF. As what teenagers quote these days. Anyways, yeah, the leader of iKON is still scrolling endlessly through his contact list, not even knowing who to message or call since s were beside him. They were currently in YG's van (not really YG sajangnim's van, but the company van, yeah you get it) and they were traveling back to the company from a long tiring day of concert.

Although he was tired, he really liked to do something at the moment.

"OH MY GOD I'm so bored..." He whined, startling other members who were busy wih their own bussiness.

Bobby, who was beside him, chuckled. A few seconds later his phone buzzed and his fingers flew to the screen and he saw that Bobby texted him.


Sms from Bobby:
THIS IS A THREAT. YOU SHOULD BE SCARED RIGHT NOW.

P.S. THIS IS NOT BOBBY.

B.I glared at the man beside him, who was holding his laugh. God, this rabbit probably thinks he just made a funny joke, he thought. He shook his head and replied to Bobby.

Sms to Bobby:
Bruh.

Sms from Bobby:
Don't bro me.

Sms to Bobby:
Rabbit.

He heard a scoff. B.I turned to look at Bobby who was already sending him a glare. "What?" He blankly asked.

Bobby slapped his arms. Without holding back. "Why are we even texting each other when we're literally 0.something mm apart?!"

"BRUH." B.I clicked his tongue and slapped Bobby, too. He was the FIRST ONE to text him!!

"DON'T 'BRUH' ME!" Bobby whined loudly. The other members were already watching them like a tennis match, chuckling when Hanbin uttered the words that caused Bobby to whine. "And WHAT'S UP with the rabbit? DO I LOOK LIKE A RABBIT TO YOU? DO I?!"

Jinhwan let out a hearty laugh. The others followed. Even Chanwoo smiled. Bobby glared at them and asked, "Well? AM I A RABBIT?"

Everyone laughed. Hanbin chuckled at the reaction of Bobby. He was definitely overreacting to liven up the mood, Hanbin thought. Bobby was never the one to care about how he looked, anyway. Chanwoo giggled silently, but lucky him Bobby just had to hear it.

"YAH JUNG CHANWOO!!"

Chanwoo flinched in his seat, beside Junhoe. "Yes hyung?"

"Am I a RABBIT?" Bobby snapped. """"""Snapped""""""

"N-no hyung you are not a rabbit, yes you aren't. Bobby hyung is a person, yes a person. Definitely a person... maybe." Chanwoo mumbled quickly, but enough for Bobby to catch up.

Junhoe bursted out laughing. "PFFT 'MAYBE'."

"And why are you talking?" Bobby asked. Junhoe changed his expression but everyone could tell he was more like, "LOL". "Did I allow you to talk?" Bobby continued. Junhoe looked at him, and then looked down to his lap.

"OH SO NOW YOU'RE RUDE AND YOU AREN'T EXPLAINING YOURSELF."

".....I'm sorry hyung." Junhoe said. Pfft, Hanbin thought, waiting for the younger's next words. "...this handsome guy is at fault, please forgive him."

"Where?" Bobby blankly asked. "Where's the handsome guy?" Everyone chuckled. Oh Bobby...

"Me, hyung. Me. I'm the handsome one here, who else?" Junhoe replied, patting his chest.

"Oh, you're handsome? PFFT RABBITS ARE WAAAAY CUTER, NO THANK YOU." Said Bobby and made a lol face, making everybody burst in laughing.

 

■□■

 

"You still bored?" Bobby asked B.I. After a buttload long of bullying the members (and teasing) silence gradually fell upon the group until no one was talking again. But it didn't matter.

"Ye. Well, at least my boredom isn't as bad..." B.I replied. In truth, his blood was alive again, although he was still bored Bobby was able to awaken him. "I wanna do something else, though."

There was a long silence. B.I frowned and turned to look at Bobby and he found the latter fiddling with his phone. When he peeked upon it he saw something like a list of contacts and he knew Bobby was on Kakaotalk.

Well, B.I used to have one, too. But he accidentally uninstall-ed it when he was cleaning useless on his phone. It was recent, but since he didn't really care about it he never installed it back. "Whatcha doing?"

"Chatting you guys." Bobby replied without taking his eyes off the screen.
Sure enough, everyone stirred and shuffled for their phones. Well, excluding B.I since he didn't receive CUZ NOOB LOL.

"Pfft stop with the lame jokes, Bob." Jinhwan said and was about to hide his phone when Bobby sent another one. "Oh my god Why didn't you just say this when you're just beside me are you kidding me?"

"What?" Hanbin asked curiously. "What did he say?"

"'Don't tell B.I what I just typed LOL'" read Donghyuk. Bobby turned at the back and grinned at Donghyuk, then turned around again and started to type a reply.

"What are you guys talking about?" B.I asked once again.

The members snickered, even Chanwoo cracked a smile. Everyone typed a reply and nobody was even bothering to answer B.I he was dying to know what they were talking about. Although he usually didn't care about what the members talk about it their groupchat, he was really bored. (I KNOW RIGHT BOREDOM LEVEL 99999)

"OMG." Yunhyeong bit the inside of his cheeks to stop himself from laughing.

"WHAT? WHAT?" Hanbin asked.

"Nothing," everyone sang.

"It's not something you can't relate about, hyung." Donghyuk said.

"Yeah, since you don't even care about the groupchat..." Yunhyeong made a sorry face.

"And you even uninstalled Kakao." Added Junhoe.

"YAH CHANWOO WHAT IS IT?" Hanbin asked.

Oh god why me, the maknae thought. Chanwoo pretended to type random words and said, "It's nothing, really... just... I don't know, hyung, even if I said it you won't get it."

"One." Hanbin was really getting impatient.

"Hyuuuung," Chanwoo whined.

"Two."

"Three... hehe."

"LOL CHANWOO HAS GROWN UP!!" Bobby praised after a moment of pause. Everybody wasn't expecting the maknae to get smart with Hanbin. He was nice, maybe too nice, that's why the leader liked to bully him. Hanbin was surprised, too. He kind of liked Chanwoo's passive personality and the fact that he doesn't smart-mouth his hyungs made Hanbin want to squeeze his cheeks. But he liked it too when Chanwoo finally talked back in an awkward attempt. The maknae was sooo cute.

"What did you say?" B.I straightened his face.

".....'three he-he??'"" The maknae replied.

"Why? Why did you say that?"

"I was helping you count, hyung." Chanwoo answered. "You know what's next? Four, hyung. Then five. Six, seven, eight, nine and ten!!"
....
.......
............
"Are you sick, Chanu?" Bobby asked and nudged Junhoe to take his temperature. Junhoe obliged and put a hand on the maknae's forehead. Then he shook his head to signal that Chanwoo was indeed fine. "I'm not sick, hyung!! Aint we goin dumb and dumber here?" Chanwoo whined.

"Did you drink?" B.I asked.

"Huh? Nooo I'm too nice to drink." Chanwoo said. "Anyway, Hanbin hyung do you want Kakao app?"

"Huh? What for?" Hanbin frowned at the suddnpen change of topic.

"I thought you were curious..." Chanwoo trailed off.

"Yeah, B.I hyung wants to know about what we were partying about." Donghyuk added.

"No I'm not."

"Ok then." Chanwoo shrugged and returned to typing something in his phone.

"Wait. Share me the app."

Chanwoo smirked.

■□■

"Oh my god this conversation is all trash." Hanbin mumbled and sighed, scrolling through the groupchat of iKON. "THEY AREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT SERIOUS STUFF."

iKON squad

Bobby: LOL HI PPL
Bobby: YOU KNOW WHAT'S BLUE THAT TASTES LIKE RED PAINT??
Bobby: BLUE PAINT
Bobby: IT'S NOT BOB, IT'S BOBBY.
Bobby: BOBBY.
Bobby: B O B B Y. BA-BI.
Bobby: NOT BOB OK?!
Junhoe: stop spamming the handsome one hyung
Chanwoo: Fairy??
Bobby: Jinhwan hyung LOL
Bobby: Don't tell B.I what I just typed LOL
Junhoe: What are u even doing
Yunhyeong: what's your trip this time?
Bobby: LOL B.I is a noob so ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Bobby: just pretend to LOL guys
Bobby: yes thats right im a chicken bird
Junhoe: *rabbit
Bobby: *cute rabbit
Donghyuk: he just admitted it again....
Chanwoo: Is B.I hyung in a good mood?
Bobby: probs... he wont get bored unless there isn't sum serious stuff going on
Chanwoo: yaaaas
Donghyuk: why??
Chanwoo: LOL
Jinhwan: OMG CHANWOO U R THE BEST
Jinhwan: LOL
Junhoe: LOL
Yunhyeong: LOL
Donghyuk: LOL
Bobby: LOLOLOL PFFT
Bobby: HANBINS REACTION WAS PRICELESS
Donghyuk: LOL Yours too hyung!!
Bobby: HAHAHAHA ONE
Junhoe: 2
Yunhyeong: 3
Jinhwan: LOL
Chanwoo: STOP OK XD
Chanwoo: Hyung was in good mood so
Chanwoo: and he's bored too
Chanwoo: 4
Bobby: guys lol

■□■

Hanbin sighed and exited the application. He was too naive. Even Chanwoo managed to make fun of him. That nice, sweet maknae... B.I chuckled. He had always imagined Chanwoo going evil against him. But whatever, either is fine. Plus, Bobby actually admitted to looking like a rabbit. He threw his phone on the bed. After dropping by the company building they went straight to the dorm and immediately plopped down the bed. It was a long day.

B.I shifted, ans shifted, and shifted. He had nothing to stare at but the ceiling. He sighed and opened his phone again, this time browsing through fansites and fanaccounts of iKON. He usually didn't do this, he was just really bored. He couldn't wait for tomorrow for iKON's concert. As he looked through different posts he caught a blog post of someone talking to her friends. B.I clicked the icon of the fangirl who was saying Jinhwan was her favorite, but had B.I as her bias wrecker.

She had Kakaotalk. He searched for her id: yonanny. Sure enough, there was someone named as yonanny. He didn't think twice. He added her as friend since his account didn't have a trace of Kim Hanbin. His id was chocokown24. Anyone loves chocokown, surely, right? His name was Choco. Because. He loves chococones. And he had a random anime guy as his picture. As long as she doesn't know who I am, then it's fine, right? Just a short talk, anyways...

"Katalk..." His phone buzzed and immediately he unlocked the phone. B.I stared at the new notification with wide eyes.

Rina: helloo :-)

■□■

a/n:
This chap is some kind of prologue, thus the number 00. Like, the last line was to show you guys that their fates have officially connected and they enter each others' lives. LOL thanks for reading ^-^ chap 01 will come a few days latur (probably).
Loves, kaiito ♡