Cry All You Want, I'm Here for You...

Mended Heart

Yay, new chapter! LOL, that title though xD
Anyways straight to the story, hope you like it!


BTS- Danger

~ Jackson's POV ~
"HELP!"
Wait, that sounded like (Y/N)'s voice...
I sprinted to the location where the sound came from.
Then I saw the ruckus and I grew in rage: (Y/N) struggling while Justin was kissing and touching her.
I stormed toward Justin and threw a punch at him. I head locked Justin and started beating him violently. So violently that I almost killed Justin.
(Y/N): Please, stop. He is not worth it.
I grunted, not wanting to let Justin just go like that, but I left Justin in (Y/N)'s sake.


EXO-K- Moonlight

I soon carried (Y/N) bridal style toward my house, where it would be safe, and treated her with medicine.
"Man, Justin was too rough on (Y/N)"

After I finished treating her, she started crying. My heart was in pain seeing her like this. I cupped her face and took her in my embrace.
Jackson: It's ok, let it all out. I'm here for you...
(Y/N) cried and cried. I felt wet spots on my shirt but I didn't care. She soon stopped.
(Y/N): I'm sorry, I made your shirt wet.
I just smiled telling her it is ok.
I really wanted to ask who this Justin bastard was, but I'm afraid that she might start crying again.
(Y/N) broke the silence.
(Y/N): You're probably wondering who this Justin is.
She read my mind.
Jackson: Ne, but you don't have to if you do-
(Y/N): It's ok, I need to take it off my chest anyways.
I just nodded.
Jackson: Ok, I'm listening.
(Y/N): Well, me and Justin met as friends in the first year of middle school. He originally wasn't like this, but he changed. At first he was a gentlemen. He was lovable, cute and adorable. We decided to get together after a year of friendship, but then he seem to change. He became a playboy. He cheated on me with one of my old friends. And then yeah, he left me...
I was shocked after hearing what she had gone through. I hugged her to give her comfort.
Jackson: Hey, you have me and the boys now. We won't let you get hurt again.
She smiled and we stayed like that for a while.