Danger

Mended Heart

[BEFORE YOU READ: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE DISTURBING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY DISTURBING CONTENT, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS]
New Chapter! Hope y'all enjoy it!
Remember to listen to the song!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS- Danger: https://soundcloud.com/hisrebelprincess/bts-danger

~ Your POV ~
You:
Ugh, Justin what do you want?
Justin (ily): You *smirks*
You: What?! No! Stay away from me
Justin: Oh? You afraid that your boyfriend might find out?
You: What? He is not-
Justin: *places a finger on your lips* Shh... It's alright. I know you still want me.
You: No! Ugh, go away. I hate you.
Justin: *smirks* And that's what I like about you. Such a strong girl. *chuckles* Come with me.
You: What? Are you out of your mind? N-
Before I could finish my sentence, Justin took me to a dark alley where it is almost impossible to find.

He started to my chin.
You: What are you doing? Get off me.
Justin: No.
You: I am serious.
Justin wouldn't budge, instead he got closer to me. Before I could scream or say something, he slammed his lips onto mine. I tried to push him away and struggle away but he was too strong. He started to move down to my neck. He clamped his hand around my mouth to prevent me from making sounds. So I decided to bite his hand. He flinched and I managed to scream very loudly. Before I could scream again, I felt Justin punch my face hard.
Justin (loudly): I said shut up, you . Don't you see that I'm having fun? Now shut up or else I will hurt you.
I struggled and shook with fear. I started to cry as his hands started to make its way to my inner thigh. I was hoping that someone would help soon.

Suddenly I felt a huge impact of force on Justin, and he wasn't on me anymore.
I opened my eyes and I saw Jackson beating the crap out of Justin. Before Jackson could kill Justin, I stopped him.
You: Jackson, he is not worth it.
He grunted. I could tell that he didn't want to let him go. But he did since I pleaded.
Jackson picked me up bridal style and took me to his house