Invitation

Mended Heart

Next week starting on Monday, I will go back to normal schedule. That means no daily updates :( Mianhe, but I promise, the chapters will eventually get longer!
Remember to listen to the music while reading!


GOT7- Magnetic

~ Your POV ~
I got up in the morning to go to school. It was Friday. The sun was shining, the sky is cloudless.
I locked my door and headed out to get to the café. When I walked onto the street, I saw JB standing there waiting for me.
You:  JB-oppa? Why are you just standing here?
JB: Mark wanted to accompany you to school today but he had some important stuff to take care of. So I came in his place.
You: Oh *smile* Mianhe, I'm such a burden.
JB: Ani, I wanted to walk with someone anyways since the weather is so nice.

We walked by Haru Café.
You: Hey, want to get coffee? I'll pay.
JB: Ok, sure. *smiles*
I got a cup of cappuccino for myself and JB asked for a cup of caramel macchiato.

I was taking out my credit card. But before I could, JB handed his credit card to the lady. I didn't say anything but smiled. We sat at the table in the corner, next to the window.
You: JB-oppa, why did you pay? I thought I told you I was going to pay.
JB: I can't let a pretty lady pay, it's not formal or right.
I blushed, and I decided to play dumb.
You: What pretty lady? I didn't see any. Unless you were talking about the waitress.
JB: Oh? You didn't see any pretty ladies? Well, I saw one and in fact, she's sitting in front of
me right now.
You: *blushes* Be quiet *smiles*
JB: *chuckles* You get shy often don't you?
You: Ani~
He smiled and continued drinking his coffee and got on his phone. I looked out the window to see what was going on outside. I saw children playing, cars driving, an ajhumma talking to another ajhumma. I even saw couples on dates.
Then it made mr think about Jackson. It also made mryou think of Adeline for some reason. I haven't talked to Adeline for days now. She has been avoiding me for some reason. I understand that she needed space so I left her alone. Thinking about her made me think of Jackson even more.
I haven't seen Jackson in a while either. Jackson is so busy these days. I started to miss him. I miss feeling his gleeful aura, I missed being around him.

After a while, I decided to stop thinking about them for now and turned around to chat with JB.
When I turned around, before I could say anything, I realized that JB wasn't there anymore. All there was left was an empty coffee cup and a note. I read the note. The note said:

" Hey. Mianhe, I had to go. Aigoo, you look so cute when you are pondering. Anyways to make it up to you, meet me at the back of the school today after school is dismissed. Me, Mark and Jackson are going to the amusement park afterschool. I figured that you should come too. Call me later! ;)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          - JB-oppa "


I just smiled, finished my coffee and walked to school.