Unexpected Present

Mended Heart

Longer chapters! Whoop!
Remember to listen to the music while reading!


EXO- XOXO

~ Your POV ~


- End of the day -
Mark walked me home since we live near to each other. We stopped in front of my house.
Mark: So this is your stop.
You: Ne
Mark: Where are your parents?
I bit my lips deciding whether I should tell him or not.
The truth is, my parents are long gone. My mother got very ill and died when I was 8. My father became a very irresponsible parent after my mother died. Eventually, my father was so done with life, he left me and died when I was 14. I lived with my generous aunt until I was 16. My aunt gave me this house. It's not big, but cozy and was just the right size.
Mark noticing the lip biting.
Mark: Ah, it's ok if you don-
You: I live alone. My parents passed away.
Tears began to form.
Mark: Aish~ I said you didn't have to if you didn't want to.
You: Ani, it's fine because I want t-
Mark: Wanted to get it off your chest *smile*
You: Ne *chuckles*
Mark then wiped my tears away.
Mark: Arasseo, stop crying. You look bad when you cry.
You: *chuckles* Arasseo.
Mark: Well I got to go. I still got to meet up with the others for basketball later.
You: Ok, have fun.

I got inside, changed, and did my homework. When I finished your homework, I checked my phone.
There was still no texts.
I sighed and realize how hungry I was and made it downstairs to make dinner.
Once I got downstairs, the door bell rang.
*Ding dong* Delivery!
Delivery? I didn't order anything...
I opened the door and it was pizza delivery.
Delivery Guy: Miss, your pizza.
You: Pizza? I didn't order any...
Delivery Guy: *checks* well, your boyfriend ordered it for you.
"Boyfriend?!"
You: Oh ok, thank you.
I paid the guy and took the food inside. There was a note attached to it. the note said:

"Aye (Y/N)! I heard that something happened today, I hope you are ok. Well, I ordered pizza for you so you don't have to make anything. Anyways, enjoy!
P.S.: How do you feel after your 'boyfriend' orders dinner for you, huh? ;) Call me oppa from now on.
- Jackson Wang "


You: Aish~ this Jackson.
I ate the pizza and decided to save the rest for later.
"Aigoo, boyfriend eh?"
I blushed.
"OMO! STOP (Y/N)! What are you thinking? He just said that because he helped you out."
I shook my head and ate the rest of the pizza anyways. Ignoring the fact that it's from Jackson.


Notes

Omaigod *blushes*, LOL it's a really dumb idea that the author is fangirling over her own work.
*chuckles* Anyways, I hoped you liked it!. Comment to give me feedback please! I need your guidance dear readers!


Remember to comment if you need something!