Conversations

Mended Heart

Sorry for the delay, I was busy yesterday so I forgot about it. Anyways, thank you for your patience.
Remember to listen to the music while reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS- Miss Right: https://soundcloud.com/jepah89/bts-bangtan-boys-miss-right

~ Your POV ~
What on earth just happened? What on earth did I just do?
Jackson and I saw each other's red blooming cheeks. The boys just giggled and smiled.
"Could it be that I fell for him? I fell for him even though we one met for just one day?"

Lunch came and I was asked to join the boys for lunch. I walked to the canteen and saw that the boys were already there. They saved me a spot and I smiled in appreciation, but that smile disappeared once I found out that it was right next to Jackson's. I gave the boys a glare and they just smiled innocently.

Time went by, Jackson acted like nothing happened. Mark stayed quiet the whole time. The rest just threw questions at me:

Jr.: Hey, where are you from?
You: I was originally born in Bussan, but my mother was from the states.

BamBam: Noona, do you have any siblings?
You: Oh, Ani. I live alone.

Yugyeom: Hey you want to go shopping later?
You: Yugyeom, you shop?
Yugyeom: *chuckles* Yea, wae? Boys can't shop?
You: Ani~ it's just that I don't see boys in the mall often
Yugyeom: Do you go to the mall often?
You: No, not really...
Yugyeom: Oh, well you're going to mall with me this weekend.
You: Um, I don't think that's a good idea.
Yugyeom: Alright then, I will pay
You: *eyes widen* A-ani~ I got my own-
Yugyeom: It is settled ,I'll pay and you pick. And do not, I repeat, DO NOT bring your wallet this weekend.
You: But-
Yugyeom: No buts.
I really think that it's unnecessary for him to pay.
"I don't want to spend his money, it is no polite. I will just buy as little as possible, or just nothing at all."
Yugyeom: Mark-hyung, want to join us this weekend?
Mark: Uh, sure...
Mark never talks much, especially around me. Am I making him feel uncomfortable? I hope not...

Lunch ended, we cleaned our stuff and went to class. When school ended, I plugged in my ear buds and walked home alone.
Suddenly...
*BAM*
Someone pinned me against a brick wall.
Voice: Well, well. We meet again.