It's Him, Again...

Mended Heart

Hey! Sorry for the wait readers, did you miss me? ;) Anyways I am here with a new chapter hope you will enjoy it!
This chapter contains bad words. If you are sensitive to them, please ignore them ;)
Listening to the music makes it more enjoyable!



GOT7- Stop Stop It: https://soundcloud.com/kasey-xiong/got7-stop-stop-it-official-audio

~ Your POV ~
You saw Justin and his gang standing above you, staring at you with devilish smirks. Jackson turns around at the loud thump. He saw you on the floor, and he sprinted toward you.

JacksonOmo, (Y/N), gwenchana? Mianhe, it's all my fault for leaving you behind.
YouAni~ *stood up with Jackson's help*
 I stood without fighting back or talking or even looking at Justin because I know that it will make the situation even far worse.
Jackson (to Justin): Yah! What's up with you?
Justin*scoffs* nothing, nothing is wrong with me.
Jackson (now raising his voice): Then why would you hit someone like that? Especially when it is a girl?!

I could feel the tension and I knew that this was dead serious.

Justin (to Jackson): Hey, listen. One, I can hit whoever I want, I don't care if it's a girl. Two, who the are you to care about her?
Jackson (to Justin): How about you listen to me this time? One, what the is wrong with you? You can't hit girls like that. Two, who the are you to hurt her?
Justin (to Jackson):*scoff* You act like you're her boyfriend or something. Wow (Y/N), you move on fast.
You: A-Ani, He's no-
Jackson (to Justin): So what if I'm her boyfriend?!

My eyes widen. The whole gym room went dead silent. Everyone stared at us. The other 6 boys started to make their ways toward the ruckus.
"What did he just say?" I thought to myself.
My heart started beating faster, I could feel my cheeks burning up.

Jackson (to Justin): *sigh* Look, I don't care who the you are. But, the next time I see you lay your filthy fingers on (Y/N), you're dead!
Justin: *smirks* Ah~ I see. Well, well, well. Looks like our (Y/N) found herself a bodyguard. Or should I say a boyfriend?
He gave you another devilish smirk.

I just stared at Jackson and Justin; confused and embarrassed. I was experimenting all kind of feelings. I even felt butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly, I felt a familiar feeling that I have felt 2 years ago while  I was dating Justin.
"Could it be that I like Jackson?!" (thought to myself)

Justin left with his gang. Leaving the whole gym shocked, leaving Jackson furious, and leaving me in depths of confusion.
"What the hell is going on with me?!" I thought to myself.