Shopping Spree

Mended Heart

2 chapters today!

Remember to listen to the music while reading!


GOT7- Take My Hand

~ Your POV ~
Two weeks passed since the incident. I no longer see Justin giving me erted and devilish smirks anymore. But, I could feel that there was more to come.

It was morning, I had to get dressed. I got to my closet to choose my outfit for the day, that's when I realize that there was new clothing that I have never seen before on my rack. That's when I remembered...

-Flashback; 2 weeks ago, 3 days after incident-
Yugyeom: Yah! Mark-hyung, you're so slow, come on!
Mark finally came downstairs.
It was Saturday, Yugyeom and Mark was getting the car ready.
Sigh, we are going to the mall, for real.
I planned on spending Yugyeom's money as little as possible, or not spend it al all.
Mark stayed quiet and only talked to Yugyeom the whole trip. Yugyeom talked to me during the whole trip.

Once we got to the mall, Yugyeom and Mark walked me to all kinds of stores, but of course, I was resisting the temptation.
Yugyeom: Yah, come on noona! Pick something, it's not like I'm broke on money. If you're not going to pick, I'll pick for you!
You: Ok, ok. I'll try.
But honestly, I didn't try to pick something. You did the same exact opposite. You were still trying to resist the temptation to buy anything.

Yugyeom: Ugh~ noona, you're so stubborn! I'll pick for your then.
He went down the aisle and took out probably the most colorful piece of clothing I have ever seen.
Yugyeom shook his head in approval and smiled.
Yugyeom: Here noona, try this one on.
I went to the fitting room to try it on. I didn't want to resist Yugyeom because I will end up making him upset.

After I finished changing, I got out to show them.
Yugyeom jaws dropped. And more surprisingly, Mark dropped his jaw too.
Yugyeom: Wah! You look so pretty, noona! Hmm~ this one it is!
You: But-
Yugyeom: Ani~ no buts
You: *pouts* fine
Yugyeom: *smiles* I knew I could convince you!
For the rest of the day, I didn't ask for anything else, but the boys seemed to do the shopping for me.
My items went from garments to bags, not including the shoes!

We had fun and Mark would smile at me once in a while, which was good. At least now I know that he doesn't hate me.