The Danger

ICE & FIRE

 

Author's POV

At ICE the Palace

BANG

The sound of a body collided with the wall making the other people in the room froze in their spots. The fallen body got up and bowed down on his knee.
“ I'm deeply apology your highness ” GD, the leader of the ICE's watch dogs said enduring his severely injured from the impact of the ICE prince's anger.
“ How dare you come to face me after failing your duties ? How ing stupid idiots lost a stupid little child? ” Yonghwa shouted angrily from his throne.
“ It was chaotic, the humans were in the way as they tried to hide the child from us and then the FIRE came ... ”
“ Enough!!! Find out where she is and bring her to me before her kind do it first. ”
“ We've found her whereabouts, your highness ” Taeyang butted in while GD angrily glared at him
“ Then what the are you waiting for ? Get the hell out of here! ”
“ She is in the FIRE's border with Sunny Lee, we can't just go get her that easily, sire ” GD replied
“ Sunny Lee huh ? ” Yonghwa chuckled evilly
“ After everything that happened, she is still alive. That girl is really something. ” He reminisced the sorrowful past for a while before continued
“ Kill whoever is in the way ”
“ Yes your highness ” The five guys said in unison
“ And my sister? ”
” We found out that she is on the run with Kwon Yuri and they are hidden somewhere in the human nation ” Daesung replied
“ Find that somewhere and report to me. If you see the opportunity, kill her and put the blame on that filthy Kwon ”

“ Yes sire ” They said and excused themselves to leave as soon as possible to carry out their new mission.

Outside the ICE Palace

“ Didn't I tell you to keep quiet about that kid being with Sunny? You know that place is not easy to get into and now you made it even more complicated ”GD blamed Taeyang
“ Are you seriously afraid of that ? She's just a mere FIRE pet. Now stop worrying, after we kill Sunny and Jessica then bring the kid to him. We're going receive a big reward for all of us. ” Taeyang said and they all walked away.

Unknown to them, Tiffany was hidden inside the curtain away from everyone's eyes and fortunately heard everything.
“ Yongwha is evil and Jessi is in danger. I have to get out of here immediately. ” She thought as she took out her phone and sent a text to her distant secret lover, before she disappeared from her hidden place.

Sunny's POV

I sigh as I arrived at the conference room. There's a figure sitting inside in an arrogant manner. I walked inside and stopped in front of her.
“ Hello un... ”
“ Took you long enough. I just get to point here. Don't show up at the dinner. ”
“ I can't just ignore father's words ”
“ This is a warning, do what I say when I still say it nicely. Don't make thing harder than it already is. ” She said and glared at me then got up and left without saying any farewell. I looked at her back and bowed 90 degrees as she walked without looking back.

Jessica's POV

I wiped my tear as I walked along the road of the human nation. I've been crying since i left YoonA's palace. She acted so cold and ignorant toward me that it hurts my heart so much. Where's the sweet and dorky girl that I remember? What happened to her? Why did she change like 180 degrees after that one day?

Flashback

Monkey! Monkey!!! Where are you? ” I ran around the forest looking for that monkey. Not exactly a real monkey but she acted like one and beside she's the one who refused to tell her name to me. This is really weird. She'd never disappeared like this before, not to mention she cling on me 24/7. I gave up my monkey catching mission and went back to grandpa's house. As I was walking deep into the forest, I saw two familiar figures walked to the same direction as me. I ran to them.

Grandpa!!! Fany? What happened? ” I looked in horror at the lifeless body on my grandpa's shoulder.
“ She's okay, don't worry ” he replied back shortly

“ Grandpa have you seen Taeyeon and the Monkey? ”
“ Taeyeon didn't come this morning ' he paused for a while, his faced showed anxiety before continued

“ Let's go back to the palace ”
“ What? ” He wanted to go back?
“ But you said that we're going stay here until my school start but it's still 1 month away from then. ”
“ I'm really tired Jessica, let's just go ” He took my hand
“ No!!! ” I suddenly burst out, he just stared at me sternly and it scared me.
“ I mean I have to at least say goodbye to her ” I said timidly
“ No need for goodbye, let's go ” He said as he dragged me away. My tear were streaming down my face.
“ Goodbye Monkey ” I mumbled softly as if she could hear me.

Flashback end

I cried harder remembering those painful memories, did she angry at me because of that? Is that why she punish me now?

“ Jessica why are you crying? ” I looked up as I heard a familiar voice.

“ Did you get hurt? What's wrong? ” Yuri said as she checked me for any injury.
I wiped my tear and said “ I'm okay, don't worry ”
“ Where did you come from? How could you leave the house just like that? ”
“ I'm okay, so please stop at that ” I said as I walked to the car that was parked nearby. I didn't see it before because I was busy crying.

Yuri's POV

What the heck is going on? She left without a word. I have been driving all day to find her and I ended up seeing her crying. I don’t expect her to care about what I did nor how my heart broken when I see her cry. But she could at least tell me where the heck had she been to? I followed her and got inside the car. I looked at her as she buckled up her seatbelt. Then something caught my eyes, there were fire ashes on the side of her clothes. Only then I knew where had she been to.

“ You went to the Fire Palace. ” She looked at me. Her face showed that she was shock for a brief moment before she controlled her face again.
“ No I didn't ” I started the car and drove along the empty road.
“ Oh really ? Let me guess, you met YoonA for whatever reason you went there and for some reasons she may had acted cold toward you and that's the reason why you cry. ”

“ Don't act as if you are a genius. She is my fiancé, she would never make me cry ” That words came from and broke my heart.
“ The ashes on your clothes only came from one person and that person is YoonA. Every time she uses her telepath power, she will left ashes all over that person's clothes. ' she looked away either she scare to face me or ashamed that I found out.
“ Fine I went to find her, so shut the hell up! ”
“ Why? ”
“ It's none of your business. ”
“ Fine then why did you cry? ”
“ That Is also none of your business.”
“ Why do you keep clinging on to her when she obviously has no feeling for you. ” I said sarcastically
“ Who are you to tell me what to do? ”
“ You do know that you can't make someone like you by being their fiancé right? ”
“ She's not just my fiancé, she's my first love ”
“ FIRST LOVE ?? ” I shouted in shock

“ Since when??? ” Pabo yah I'm your first love I said in my head.
“ Since we were kids, me and Tiffany were with my grandpa and she and her best friend Taeyeon came and played with us. ”

“ Kids' first loves are just childishly stupid ”

“ Stupid ? We had our promise ring for each other. ” she took her necklace out of her shirt to show me a familiar ring hanging on it. I smiled at least she still has it.

Flashback

“ Sica I have a gift for you today ” She looked at me and then looked away. Fany told me that she has been throwing tantrum all day because I refused to sleep over with them last night. It's not that I didn't want to do it but today is our one month friendship anniversary. I had to go and get her something special as a gift.
“ I'm sorry, please don't be angry at me. ” I pleaded as I showed her the box. She still didn't look at me but took the box and open it. Inside was a beautiful ring with a heart shape white crystal on top. I knew she like the color white.
“ It's beautiful ” she said, I can see the sparkle in her eyes. She seemed to forget her anger but then she pouted.
“ Hey I'm really sorry, I mean it ”
“ Did you refuse to sleep over because of this? ” I scratched the back of my neck as I nodded.

“ Stupid monkey, I don't need you to buy me expensive thing. I would be happy just by having you sleeping over with me. ” she was still pouting
“ Haha I'm sorry, I promise I will sleep over as often as I can. ”
“ Good, now put that ring on my finger ' She said as she showed me her finger. My princess is such a princess.
“ It looks more beautiful on your finger ” she smiled

“ Sica ah, this isn't just a friendship ring, it's our promise rings because you are my first love and I'm yours. ” I smiled
“ Idiot who said I want you to be my first love ” Her face got red as she hit me and walked away.

Flashback end

“ And who said that she is your first love? ”

“ Who else could it be if it's not her? ” Her face showed doubt for a while before she continued

“ And why did you ask me about that? I know you are interested in me but you should stop because I have YoonA and I love her. There's no way i would ever love a ” she stopped her sentence midway but I knew what she was going to say so I continued it for her
“ a halfer, there's no way you would ever love a halfer ” And finally I understand everything
“ Yuri, I didn't mean it like that ”
“ I know what you mean. The reason why you left was because I'm dangerous. You went to the Fire Palace despite how dangerous it is to warn YoonA about me. Because in the end nothing is more dangerous than me!!! ” Suddenly I feel really really hot, this is not good.

Author's POV

Jessica stayed silent, she didn't know what to say to Yuri's strong outburst. She didn't know how to reply because everything that came out of Yuri's mouth were the truth.
“ I ... ” she was cut when Yuri step on the brake near the side walk.
“ What are you doing? ” she turned to face Yuri.
“ Get out! ”
“ What? ”
“ I said get out!!! ” Jessica chuckled

“ Since I'm so dangerous then there’s no need for you to stay near me anymore ” Yuri said without looking at her
“ Where else do you think I can go? ” Jessica replied
“ You know where the place is so you can go back if you want. I don't want to be near you right now. ”

Yuri got off the car and dragged Jessica out. She got back in and drove the car away.

“ Annoying idiot ” She said feeling annoyed

“ Jessica ” Jessica turned around only to see 5 familiar guys.

“ Guys catch her!!! ” Taeyang shouted Jessica looked at them in horror.