The Mission

ICE & FIRE

6 hours before the siren rang

Jessica’s POV

As soon as my brother walked away, I ran to the front door. I need to start my mission now before I lost my chance. Oh right my mission is to go the Fire’s prison and release all the prisoners. I need to cause chaos in here in other to delay my marriage with YoonA. After that my brother will do his part to put an end to this stupid marriage. I smile as I saw my royal driver standing near the car.
“ Your majesty, what can I do for you? ” he bowed and asked me as soon as he saw me
“ Give me the car key, I need to go somewhere. ”
“ I’m afraid I can’t let you go alone. I’ll take you where you want to go. ” he said timidly
“ Did you just reject me? ” I asked him as my eyes turn blue … did I mention that my eyes turn blue when I’m angry? No? Okay my bad. For every royalty only, our eyes will change color and those colors showed the degree of our powers. ICE is blue and FIRE is red but of course some of us are special like me. I have the power to become invisible which is very handy for this mission as long as I don’t get hurt.
“ Of course not your…your majesty but I can’t disregard the ruler’s order ” he shuttered
“ You don’t have to, just tell them that I stole it. I won’t let you be in trouble.” I said and snatched the key from his hand.
“ bu…but your majesty… ” He got cut off as I closed the car’s door. I started the car and opened the map in my smart phone to the location of the prison.

Author’s POV

“ Yuri! Yuri!! YURI!!! ” Sooyoung shouted in Yuri’s ear who was sleeping on her bed
“ What ??? For sake don’t you see that I’m sleeping? ” Yuri shouted back at her
“ It’s your fault that you didn’t sleep last night ” Sooyoung replied
“ Just shut up then ”
“ Yah don’t you think we should escape ? ” Yuri looked at Sooyoung annoyingly
“ If you think escaping is that easy then just go by yourself ”
“ Yah this is your sister’s engagement day, everyone is busy no one will care about us. This is the time for our escape.”
“ That girl is not my sister anymore, don’t ing call her that again.”
“ Alright I’m sorry, so are we escaping or not? ” Sooyoung asked again with hope then she saw Yuri’s smirked “ Yes we are ”
“ So what are we going to do? ”
“ What time is it now? ”
“ It’s 7 pm, why? ”
“ We will be released for dinner soon, our plan will start from there. Be ready ”
“ Alright, I’ll just need to get my stuffs ” Yuri looked at Sooyoung weirdly
“ What kind of stuffs do you have? We were thrown in here with nothing since we were kids.” Sooyoung just shrugged her shoulders and walked to the small dresser that was put in the end of her small bed.
“ I don’t have much, but I have good stuffs Yul ” She said as she held up a couple of army knife and short gun. Yuri’s eyes widen.

“ How the heck did you manage to get your hands on those? ” Sooyoung smiled.

“ I have my way. Your creatures have power but that doesn’t mean these can’t kill them. I know you wouldn’t need these stuffs so I just save them for myself. I don’t want to be a burden for you. ” Yuri smiled “ Soo you know you will never be a burden to me, you are my only family in this world. ”
“ Still it’s good that you have these because I don’t want you to get injured ” they smiled at each other

Jessica’s POV

I stop the car as I see the prison building standing before my eyes. This prison is extremely big. My brother told me that I have to get into the general’s office which located on the top floor in other to release all the prisoners. It’s easy to get pass all the securities with my invisible power but the head office is guarded with top securities. I don’t know what to expect in there not to mention I didn’t see Kim Taeyeon aka the vice general at the party so that only mean one thing she must be here. I’m not scare of her but she is also a royal which mean she too has a special power.

I took a deep breath as I looked at the prison. This is going to be a long walk.

Author’s POV

Jessica looked up at the tall building of the prison. She sighed at the thought of having to walk up the building all the way to the top floor. She closed her eyes to control her power, her breathing become quicker as her body vanish from the sight of any normal eyes. She opens her crystal clear blue eyes and made her way into the building through the front gate.

Ringggggggg Ringgggggggg

“ Yul it's dinner time! ” Sooyoung whispered to Yuri
“ Why do you need to whisper ? ” Yuri said loudly to Sooyoung “ Well it's an old habit hehe ” Sooyoung laughed awkwardly
“ Don't make us look suspect ” Yuri replied

They walked out as soon as the cell's door opened. They got in line, took their share of food and sat as normal.
“ Soo you sit weirdly haha ” Yuri laugh at Sooyoung
“ How could I sit comfortably when I have a gun and a knife in my prison suit? ” Sooyoung replied sarcastically
“ Alright alright, now here's the plan, we will go through the fire escape at the back of the cafeteria ... ” Yuri said before Sooyoung cut her off
“ Are you crazy? This is the 10th floor ” Sooyoung said sharply to her
“ Well that's the only way that we could go down without being seen. ”
“ How about the security cameras? ”
“ I'll get that cover, now follow me. ”

As they get to the back of the cafeteria, they saw two security officers at the door.
“ What are you doing here? ” the officers asked them. Sooyoung got really nervous, she planned to pull out her knife when Yuri walked up to the two officers.
“ Officer? ”
“ What? ” One of the officer replied
“ Look into my eyes, you may follow my words. Do everything I told you to do. Now open the back door and go through it. ” Yuri said

Sooyoung's eyes widen at what she just witnessed, Yuri's eyes turn crimson red and what shocked her is that those officers follow Yuri's order like little obedient minions. As they got to the fire escape, Yuri turn to the officers and say “ Now take off your uniforms. ” they follow her order and give her their uniforms. Yuri and Sooyoung wore the uniforms and got down through the fire escape while the officers passed out on the floor.
Sooyoung turned to Yuri “ What was that ? ”
“ What was what ? ”

“ You know the red eyes thingy and the mind control minions ”

“ haha that's just my power ” Yuri replied

“ Wait why you never use that before ? Why didn't you use that when you got in trouble with Minah ? ” “ We royal won't use our power with minor things ”

Back to Jessica's side

Jessica’s POV

I've just arrived at the top floor. Good thing this place have elevators, so I can just take it up here. I wonder how freak out they are when they see an elevator operate without any living thing in it haha. I laughed in my head as I walked straight to the head office. This building complex is not that complicated. There are only two rooms on the top floor, one is the head office which is in front of me and the other one is a door lead to who know where located on my right side. Right! now that I'm here I just have to get into the head office and go straight to the emergency button on the head general's desk, with just one click then all the cell's doors will be opened. The general is really confident about his safely because there's no sight of any guard on this floor. That's just make my mission easier. I put my hand on the doorknob ready to open ...
“ Jung Jessica ” What the? Who would call me in such a disrespectfully way like this? Wait the question is who would be able to see me in my invisible form?
“ What are you doing here? ”
I turned around immediately when I heard her second question. And then I see ...


KIM TAEYEON