Therapy

Love my victim

Love me like I´m the only one in the world

Love me to infinity and beyond

 

 

"Everything will be alright, baby." Yoona said reaching for Sooyoung´s hand. "I trust my psychologist, he will help you, to be exactly the psychologist is a she.You know her, we were in highschool."

Sooyoung just smiled. She was laying on a typical 'psychologist couch' and just as close as possible next her, her girlfriend sitting on a chair. "There is no need to worry, Yoona."

"I´m not worried." She replied quickly. "Oh, really?" Her intonation was obviously ironic.

Yoona just giggled in reply and gave her darling a kiss. Just before it could get any more intense the door was opened carelessly and crashed with the wall. Yoona immediatly broke the kiss and pulled her hands away from Sooyoung´s neck.

"Sooyoung, do you remember me?" The quite tall woman asked. "Seohyun?" Sooyoung´s body pulled up. "Right, it´s me, the girl that used to have a crush on you." Yoona´s eyes widened, she let her glance wander onto Sooyoung.

"I know, I always did." Sooyoung said adding an innocent smile.

"You knew?" Seohyun closed the door and walked further to her patient.

"You confessed and you know what happened after."

"I know, I remember eveything now. But are you trying to make me jealous coming here with your girlfriend?" Seohyun raised her voice.

"No, I didn´t even knew it will be you." Sooyoung barely shouted back in protection.

"I didn´t knew she is your girlfriend." Seohyun answered.

"I´m actually here for taking therapy not for arguing with my doctor." Sooyoung tried to calm the situation.

"Psychologists aren´t doctors." But Seohyun didn´t stop the arguing.

"Who cares." At this sentece Seohyun breathed loud symbolising she is insulted.

Meanwhile Yoona was acting all akward. "I should´ve known I shouldn´t take her to Seohyun." She said barely remindable.

"What?" Sooyoung and Seohyun said at the same time. "I shouldn´t have taken you to Seohyun, I don´t wanted to see you two fighting. So would you stop." Yoona was scolding them after getting some surprised glances.

"Ok." That´s everything that escaped from Sooyoung and Seohyun. "I will leave the room so please continue the therapy, and don´t fight!" She warned them.

After that Yoona left the room.

Seohyun and Sooyoung were obviously akward. But after they calmed, they begun to talk.

"So, Sooyoung tell me your problem." Seohyun took the place on the chair with a folder and pen ready to write.

"I have these breakdowns sometimes, where I loose control and sometimes I faint." Soyoung started to tell.

"That could be maybe because you have problems with your blood circulation, but thats not my Area of Expertise." Seohyun was listening carefully and writing. "But I think you have too much stress, just take an time-out and go for vacation."

"Ok, but I think I have these since I met Yoona after years again. I tried to.." Sooyoung stopped talking. "Go on." Seohyun encouraged her.

"I-i tried to kill her. We both or our parents killed each others parents." Sooyoung´s finally confessed her sins.

Seohyun seemed shocked. "If you think you have these breakdowns because of Yoona, why do you stay with her?"

"Don´t try to use your rank for your good." Sooyoung folded her arms on the chest. "I´m not stupid Seohyun."

"I know but 'used to have a crush on you' is maybe a 'still have a crush on you'." Seohyun put away the notes and stood up. "Now you know it."

Sooyoung also stood up and walked to Seohyun. "Come here." Sooyoung streched her arms apart for a hug. "You´ll find someone else better then me, ok? don´t worry." But Seohyun didn´t go for a hug, instead she crushed her lips on Sooyoungs.

Sooyoung quickly pulled away. "It´s better when I go now."

"Wait, I´m sorry, let me just show you the way to the waiting room." Seohyun grabbed her arm.

"Alright." They walked to the waiting room where Yoona was waiting unpatiently. While walking there a young doctress passed by and smiled at Seohyun.

"Saw that, Seohyun? I think there is someone that likes you." Sooyoung patted on Seohyun´s arm. "Go for her, don´t wait it coul be a big mistake." Seohyun smiled and left for the woman leaving Sooyoung with Yoona.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona made their way to the parking lot and are already in the car. They sit in the car and Yoona is ready to drive and already inserted the carkey.

"I have a surprise for, you, we are going to Indonesia next week. I think thats what you need now. But one thing I have to ask you, are you cheating now on me with Seohyun?" Yoona folded her arms on her chest. She is obviously angry.

"What, I didn´t meant to, she just kissed me." Sooyoung tried to act innocent.

"You are mine Sooyoung, nobody´s else." Sooyoung was spinning her thumbs and hardly avoiding Yoona´s glance.

But Yoona softly took Sooyoung´s chin and turned it to her face making Sooyoung look directly into her eyes. Suddenly Yoona kissed Sooyoung. It didn´t take long until Sooyoung kissed Yoona back. It escalated quickly.

"I´m gonna make you forget about other girls Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiled about that and just answered. "You are the only girl in my life forever and beyond."



Thanks for reading it originally should have been a three-shot but anyway, now it´s a multi-shot.