Runaway

Love my victim

I have to admit, you have taken me by surprise, you were smarter than me, you tricked me out, I fell into your trap. But you played unfair.. you used my weakness...your love.

 

Sooyoung woke up again, in foreign environment. She was laying onto something soft, she realized she was laying onto a bed. She glanced to her left, there was a nightstand. On the nightstand was a tablet with several syringes filled with white to yellow liquids, and the most disturbing was, that a big scalpel was onto that tablet too. Immediately a shiver was running down this womans spine. Where is she? What plans is she part of?

"You´re awake?" Suddenly a familiar voice spoke. Sooyoung abruptly turned to the source of the voice. A black dressed woman was sitting on the bed starring directly into her eyes.

"Yoona?!" Sooyoung recognized the woman within seconds. "Where am I?" Sooyoung liked to stand up but she was hindered by a pair of cuffs on her wrist. She was tied to the bed. Sooyoung let a grunt escape because of the pain on her wrist, cause of the rubbed off skin.

"Welcome to my place." Yoona stretched her arms apart and smiled. But it was an evil smile not a friendly, no, not at all. Her smile was symbolising her victim is caught and won´t escape.

"What do you want, why don´t you just killed me?" Sooyoung voice was weak and she is tired, her body is still poisened.

Yoona just giggled by these primitive words. "Oh Soo, I send you to hell but I like to enjoy your death. Long and longer you will be tortured, you better be prepaired." She grinnend devilishly. Sooyoung just swallowed by these words. "But, you have a chance to survive, I decide later about you fate, it´s in my hands now. You layed it on my palms, just you." Yoona giggled a last time and stood up from the bed.

When Sooyoung thought she will leave, she was wrong. Yoona grabbed a syringe and was about to fill the chemicals into Sooyoung when the woman interrupted her.

"I´m Hungry." Sooyoung stupidly said. Yoona was totally surprised. "What?, aren´t you always hungry?" Yoona seemed annoyed. "I don´t know how long I was sleeping but I think pretty long and I need food. So can you bring me some food?" Sooyoung spoke.

"Umm, I-i don´t order food normally and I don´t have any here now." Yoona was speechless, her victim asked her to do a favour. "I take you out, but it will cost you some minutes of torture more. And if you run away I comission an investigator, a special one." Yoona´s expression changed again to an develish smile.

"I won´t go anywhere, I can´t just let my victim alone. And nice that you remeber that I´m always hungry." Sooyoung grinned shamelessly. Yoona is totally confused but also feels provocated. "All right. Then let´s get ready." Sooyoung was smiling but she knew she was provocating the other woman with her behaviour. "The cuffs." She pointed Yoona. Yoona´s grinn disappeared while she opened the cuffs.

---

 

Yoona and Sooyoung were sitting in an appropriate restaurant with high-qualitiy food. In contrast to Sooyoung, Yoona was totally uptight. The waiter came and asked for their wishes. "So, what do the couple want to order?" Yoona was totally surprised when the waiter used the word couple. Do they really look like a couple? She doesn´t act like her girlfriend, does she?

"Umm, I take the spaghetti all´Arrabiata please." Yoona spoke. "Me too." Sooyoung glanced to Yoona and smiled. Yoona suspected she is up to no good. "Of course madam." The waiter scribbled on his little block and then disappeared in the kitchen.

Yoona tried to avoid Sooyoungs glance, she was very uncomfortable. She tought to herself: What do I have let myself in for? She knows it is a mistake but she kinda enjoys it, they not only had bad times. That "date" reminds her of their not bad times. It let her feel nostalgic. Yoona is totally in her thoughts that she doesn´t notice that a big smile is finding his way on her face. "Why are you smiling." Suddenly Sooyoung spoke. She ruined the good mood from Yoona with this question. "Nothing, just mind your own business." Yoona answers childlishly.

Before Sooyoung could answer the waiter brought the food. "Two times Spaghetti all´Arrabiata, here you are!" Both woman thank the waiter and begin to eat. Through the time they don´t talk. They finish their food, pay for it and then leave the restaurant.

They decide to walk home since it´s not far. Yoona holds Sooyoungs arm tightly. She fears that she could run away. But she doesn´t know if she fears that her victim escapes or if she fears that she might loose her again. It just takes minutes when Yoonas hand wich was holding the upper arm of the other woman wanders down and grabs the other womans hand. Sooyoung doesn´t seem surprised by this action. Without noticing it Yoona leans her head on the taller one´s shoulder.

"Yoona?" The tall girl speaks soft  and calm. Yoona lifts her head.She is again in the reality. She realizes everything her happiness fades. "Oh my gosh, this was a mistake." Yoona let go Sooyoung´s arm and starts to run away. She just leaves the tall woman in the dark alley.

 

---

 

The woman walks along the alley reaching a tall appartement building. She enters it and goes to the counter where a man in a suit is standing.

"Can I help you?".

"Yes, I´m Choi Sooyoung I want to visit Im Yoona."

"Yes of course just a minute." The porter takes the phone a types a number. "Miss Im, you have a visit." "She says she don´t wants guests."

"Tell her it´s Sooyoung." The porter tells the woman on the phone that a certain Choi Sooyoung wants to visit her. "She says she wants to see you." The tall woman nods and heads to the elavator.

She is in the 7th floor now and leaves the elavator. She goes to the 703 appartement. She knocks three times. She hears foot steps comming near to the door. The door opens.

"Sooyoung? Why did you come back?" The younger woman seems surprised by the visit.

"You said don´t run away and I said I won´t leave my victim, so I´m here." The tall girl enters the appartement and closes the door. "If you don´t tie me to the bed I stay here."

"Does that mean you forgive me?" The smaller girl is still surprised.

"Who said that. I still don´t trust you." The taller girl takes some steps forward to other.

"Is that meant ironically?" Yoona´s words are in a teasing tone.

"Let´s find out." After this words the tall girl pulls the smaller girl and pinns her on the door. She crushes her lips onto the Yoona´s ones.

"To your bed?"

"To my bed."