Jealousy

Love my victim

I get drunk of jealousy but also of your endless amount of love towards to me...I love it when you give this love to me and express it in your way.

 

Yoona was sitting in her bureau, on the well known chair, in front of the well known table, and the accostumated surrounding. The red-orangish sunset light fell in from the big clear window into the office dying every wall into a beautiful orange tone. Yoona loves her office. And how it´s common the boss has the best office. Yoona glances on the digital clock it´s 5:30pm. She can go at 6pm. But for one certain woman she can effort her an excuse to leave 10 minutes fewer. She has great plans for tonight. Except dinner there is much more that she has in mind.

Yoona´s can not wait for this woman. She keeps glancing the clock. Probably a habit of hers counting the seconds. "Tick..tock..tick..tock."

Time passes, sun sets, it´s getting dark. Finally when it´s 5:50pm, Yoona stands up, with  jerk. She heads to the wardrobestand grabbing her highfashion bag and her black blazer that perfectly suits her withe button up shirt and black tight skirt and black stilletos with golden accents. She rushes from the office to the elavator.

Impatient she bangs against the elevator button. "Ugh, which idiot had to leave the thing at the basement." Finally when the door opens she walks in and drives down.

At the parking lot she enters her black Mercedes, puts in the car key and starts the engine.

During way home she enters a sushi bar and buys some sushi. "Hope Sooyoung will like these one."

She finally reaches the parking lot of her apartement building. She parks at the same place as ever. And leaves the car alone.

She stands in front of her appartement door. She searches for the key in hurry. She can´t wait to see her girl again. Finally she finds the keys and inserts the right into her front door.

She hangs up her blazer in the hallway wardrobe and just flings her bag into it too. When she hears a womans voice a smile appears on her face. She creeps silently and slowly to the voice wich is leading her to the bedroom.

She carefully presses the door handle down just not to make any noise. She opens the door slightly. She watches Sooyoung through the gap. But after few seconds she pushes she door and reveals herself to the girl.

"Sooyoung!" Yoona cheers happily.

Soooyoungs eyes widen in shock. She barely let´s her phone drop. "With who are you talking?" Yoona´s expression is doubtful.

By this Sooyoung swallows hard, her face as white as chalk. "A friend." Sooyoung just stares at Yoona don´t changing her expression just blinking but nothing else. 

"Aah, really so why so akward."

"Eh, y-you surprised me, hehe." Sooyoung swallowed again, and this time harder.

"Who is that!" Yoona gets furious. She walks in big steps over to girl wich is sitting on the edge of the king sized bed. Before Sooyoung can react Yoona wrests the phone away from Sooyoungs hands.

When Yoona reads the name, her skin colours in crimson red because of anger. "Yuri Boo <3?!!, WHO IS THAT!" Now Yoona is so in rage she could destroy everything thats in her sight.

"My friend, girlfriend." Sooyoung looks down her voice is inaudible. From nervousness she stars cricling her thumbs.

"YOUR WHAT?!!" Yoona shouts in anger.

But before Sooyoung can defeat herself Yoona puts the phone to her ear. "Listen, whoever you are, Sooyoung is my and thatswhy she is breaking up with you, so don´t ever call her again or something happens to you."

Yoona hangs up and then throws the phone away in completly anger. She didn´t expect it will break but anyways, she can buy a new one.

"Why the heck didn´t you tell me, I was waiting the whole day for you, you know what I mean, and then I enter my room to just get aware of the fact you have a girlfriend?!" Yoona shouts straight into Sooyoungs face. Oh man, she is so angry that jealousy has no place in the schedule of her feelings.

"I just called her to break up anyway. You I just want you baby." Sooyoung smiled stood up and approached herself to the raging around girl walking more and further to her until is so closes that the other woman can´t do other then taking steps back. After few more steps she hits the wall with her back. "Now I can have you without doubts." She whispers in Yoonas ear making her heatbeat increase. It let spread goosebumps all over Yoona´s body.

The tall jumps onto the taller one´s waist. Sooyoung pressesYoona unsoftly against the wall. Like two different poles on magnets their lips crash onto each others. But soon Sooyoungs lips wander over Yoona´s jawt to her neck and shoulder and back to her neck.

Yoona can not help but moan loudly and needy. "You´re not drunk?" Yoona asks under her moans. "No, don´t worry, I just maybe drank to much coffein, so this night will last an eternity, a good one." Sooyoung smilled on Yoona´s necks while Yoona´s skin heated up by her rising hearbeat.

Sooyoung finally moved, moved to direction bed. Just arrived Sooyoung let Yoona fall onto the bed not very softly. It´s not long and her hands wander to Yoona´s button up shirt ing it in a agressive impatient way and throwing it in the same style away.

Her skirt also don't lasts any longer on her waist. Sooyoung likes the sight of her favourite woman in lacy underwear. Sooyoung also get rid of her closes. After several time waisted on taking off the closes, Soooyungs lips meet again Yoona´s one´s wandering over her just like her naughty hands do.

When it comes to give somebody pleasure and delight, Sooyoung is the absolute pro, just a goddess.

Yoona loves it. She can´t remeber ever having recieved bad kisses or having a bad love making. They just never had.

Never.