Everlasting Feeling

Love my victim

..I thought you still love me.. how could I be so blind?

 

Sooyoung woke up, eyes still closed. She felt something warm on her body. She decided to sleep some more. But when she felt something soft and moist on her lips, her eyes unfolded in just one instant. She woke up having that so familiar but never been so foreign girl in her embrace. She had no idea how she got there. She is sure that girl used her.

Don´t wanting to lay beside this girl any longer, Sooyoung moved away from Yoona. Yoona seing this, immediatly grabbed the taller one´s arm.

"Wait, please, just 5 minutes." Yoona pleaded Sooyoung. But Sooyoung didn´t lost any words to her and freed her wrist from Yoona´s grip. She stood up and picked up her laundry from the floor and put it on.

"Soo?" Yoona watched the olders girl actions with sadness in her face. Questions over questions whired in head right now. Does she have to go to work or doesn´t she want to see her? can´t she stand her presence anymore? I she ignoring her?

"Why did you that to me."Sooyoung said emotionless. She placed herself infront of the mirror and fixed her hair. It was quite messy.

"What? What are you talking about?" Yoona asked, anxiously if the girl isn´t alright.

"This!" Sooyoung turned and pointed to the bed.

"But, but you wanted this-." Yoona was totally distracted.

"I was drunk didn´t you see it? Do you think I would like to go to bed with you!" Sooyoung raised her voice at the last sentence.

Yoona let a tear drop. She opened but no words came. Her voice was gone.

"You abused me!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Don´t use this word, please." Yoona cried. She knows it´s true what the girl says but she doesn´t want to be it true.

"So you confess you used me. Didn´t your parenst taught you not to use people?" Sooyoung´s voice was normal again.

"Don´t talk about my parents, they´re dead, you know why, you shouldn´t talk about dead people." Yoona screeched.

Sooyoung started to cry but weaped the tears away immediately. She doesn´t want to see this girl now. Not only now, she doesn´t want to see her ever again. She hoped maybe to have her as a friend again but now she can´t trust her anymore. There is no way to make it alright again.

The tall girl left the beedroom and was heading to the appartement door. But Yoona couldn´t let her go and loose her forever. She thought she already did, two times, but this time it is about to happen if she doesn´t go for her now it will be over forever.

Yoona covers herself in a dressing gown and runs after this girl. Yoona manages to cross the tall´s girl way right in the moment. She backhugs her stopping her from taking any step more.

"Soo, can´t we just forget our backstory and open a new chapter in life, our mutual life? Is that possible?"

The tall girl doesn´t move. Do Yoona´s words touch her?

"I think, I still love you Sooyoung!" Yoona cried so hard. She felt so bad, and just worse because she was drenching the shirt of the girl she did enough bad things to. "I´m so so sorry. I know words are not enough to express my apology."

"If you could change our story, what would you change?" Sooyoung suddenly asked.

"I wouldn´t kill you parents I would be a better girlfriend, I would have done more for you and our relationship." Yoona cried into Sooyoung´s shoulder. She just couldn´t stop. She felt so sorry.

Sooyoung cried by this words. All she wanted was to turn around to the girl, say that she loves her and kiss her. But Sooyoung´s experience were to cruel to let her do the same mistake again. "If I could rewrite our sorry, I would wish to never had meet you."

Yoona´s aching heart couldn´t take it anymore. Yoona´s heart broke, it felt like a dagger in her heart.

Yoona ignored this feeling. She took the other´s girl arm and turned her around. "Look into my eyes Soo, I love you, I swear to god, I do. Don´t drown this beautiful love we had."

"I can´t, I-i can´t." But Sooyoung couldn´t fight her urge. She gave up on her instincts and leaned into a sweet kiss of sad emotions.

 


Sorry it´s a bit short but I still hope you like it because I´m bad at writing long chaps. And thanks very much that you took time to read it make ready for uptade I promise I uptade as soon as I can